HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Springfield :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
car cd player thefts in springfield last night
Posted by: xckid62 ()
Date: September 12, 2006 07:24PM

last night, apparently a whole string of car cd player thefts occured in the springfield mall vicinity. One car was hit in each parking lot; first, the borders, old navy parking lot, then the best buy, then the mall, and finally, the circuit city parking lot at which my car got hit. According to state troopers, the thief/thieves went around to each parking lot one after the other within 9 & 10pm. on my car, they broke the rear passenger window and ran off with the head unit. What angers me is the probability that the person(s) responsible took off on the metro back to their piece of shit town. Once, again, according to this forum, metro has taken springfield to shit. It would be a bitch if 4 or 5 thiefs coincidentally stole the car cd players on the same night.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: car cd player thefts in springfield last night
Posted by: Infoman ()
Date: December 24, 2006 04:41PM

Dude, hate to break the news, but vehicle tamperings are commonplace all over fairfax. I would argue the metro has very little to do with it, why run the risk of confining yourself to a train with a bunch of stolen property?

Check the crime stats - plenty of them all over fairfax (4 or 5 in one shot is not the exception, its the rule) way away from any metro stops.

And you might want to check the agency on your officers contact info - state police investigating property crimes in a local jurisdiction?...there are better odds of seeing elvis alive than that happening.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: December 25, 2006 06:07AM

I got a head unit you can have dude, it's cd with removable face and remote control. Just been sitting there since I got my car because I didn't care enough to harness it into my new car.

Informan, I agree with you and the same point has been made in other threads (long ago threads). However, Springfield Mall does seem to be a target these days. I don't blame Metro persay... that mall always was a rinky-dink shithole even back when. I think it just attracts a bad element because it is a slummin place.

Posted by: chim chang ()
Date: October 13, 2007 08:40AM

Restonpeace you're a loser posting on this forum Christmas morning get as life dude. Is this internet site all you have in your lowlife. moveon already.

Posted by: other ()
Date: February 26, 2008 04:36PM

too bad none of them got shot in the process. - that would be a tragedy

Posted by: mf ()
Date: August 04, 2008 03:42PM

I saw a man one morning just before dawn walking up the street to each car and pulling on the handle of each car park along the street and in the driveways. He saw me and took off running. That was in the West Springfield area.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.