HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Langley :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Great sports bar deal!
Posted by: sportsbarlover ()
Date: July 26, 2010 11:33AM

Check out this awesome deal for Velocity Five. Trust me, I know sports bars, and this one is great! Go on www.specialicious.com, and for $20 you get $40 worth of dining.

Go to www.specialicious.com and get it now. You don't want to miss it. It expires late Tuesday evening at midnight (so technically Wednesday morning).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Great sports bar deal!
Posted by: marvo ()
Date: December 07, 2011 09:08AM

Here's another post that will feel like a swift kick to the gut. The wind has truly left your sails. It is pretty funny to see you desperately attempting to stay afloat. You are drowning in your own mistruths. Have your coworkers noticed that you are even more despondent than normal this week? I bet they are thinking it is seasonal blues, but you and I know it is me that is causing your depression. LOL. u-)

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.