HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Great Falls :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
party for young adults (hs and college age)
Posted by: kuangstaaa ()
Date: December 24, 2014 12:33AM

I'm looking for a place to host a public party for high school and college aged people and people to attend said party. It will be a great place to meet new people and have fun. $10 for party admission) If you have the space to host this party, reply and we can work out logistics.

If you are willing to attend, also reply

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2014 12:34AM by kuangstaaa.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: party for young adults (hs and college age)
Posted by: Katie ()
Date: January 18, 2015 04:00PM

There are a number of places that would be good, though a $10 admission won't get you much. The ZONE in Ashburn comes to mind. But realize that high school and college age kids don't really mingle. College kids will not want to attend a party where there are high schoolers.

Re: party for young adults (hs and college age)
Posted by: matt ragone ()
Date: February 07, 2017 12:02AM

1045 belview road in mclean is my place, feel free to come by anytime i travel and work a lot so im usually not around, however i leave the door unlocked, i have an indoor pool and an indoor tennis court that we can rage in. no need to contact me before coming all are welcome at my not so humble abode. C ya Soon!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.