HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
McLean :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Working Mom's in McLean - Summer Care, Tutoring, Swimming .....Fun! Elementry age kids, Kent Gardens area
Date: June 10, 2012 12:16PM

Looking for a small (4-5) group of children who would enjoy and benefit from spending the summer break with my two daughter 11 & 17 and myself.
I have no doubt that, as a mother, you understand just how quickly kids can lose ground over the summer with respect to their school work. School has not been easy for my 11 year old. She has worked very hard with her teachers this year and has made significant progress. However, she will definatly lose ground this summer if I am not vigilent about providing daily (1-2hrs max) review work for her. Your child my not have the same struggles, but I can think of no child that would NOT benefit from the same. Not having to spend the 1st month of the next school relearning last years work can be nothing but positive.
One on one attention focused on each child needs produces extrodinary results. Keeping the group small will allow me to do just that. My 17 yr old is an honor student at McLean HS and will be a great resource to your child as well.
Bear in mind, the daily "school time" is only a small part of what we will provide your child. We live accross the street from Kent Gardens pool. I think the kids would enjoy having built in playmates at the pool and evrywhere else we go. We will take many "adventures" and do many varied activities - waterparks, the zoo, baseball games, bowling, tennis, basketball, hiking, baking, playgrounds, museums, libraries, The Folklife Festival ..... etc. I will consider anything the kids come up with. I want their ideas to be heard.
I will provide lunch and snacks, we have no pets and our home is smoke free. Would love to talk and meet with anyone in need of a place to take their kids that they can feel good about. I understand we would all love to be able to spend the summer days with our own kids, but sometimes that just is not possible. Next to you, I really do think I could be a the answer you are looking for.
Email me at (madelinegrace9501@yahoo.com) if you wish to discuss your specific needs for the summer.
Thanks for taking the time to read my message, I appreciate it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Working Mom's in McLean - Summer Care, Tutoring, Swimming .....Fun! Elementry age kids, Kent Gardens area
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: June 11, 2012 08:25AM

I'd be interested in your services if you include alcohol, massage and happy endings.
Please advise.

Re: Working Mom's in McLean - Summer Care, Tutoring, Swimming .....Fun! Elementry age kids, Kent Gardens area
Posted by: MJPeterson ()
Date: July 24, 2012 01:37AM

Lol BEH, you're such an asshole. Fucked up thing is that when I read "Working Mom's" I started thinking the same thing. Fuck the internet for turning my head into a dirt machine.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: August 01, 2012 07:53AM

Just enjoy MJ.

By the way, I wish your dream of a local stripclub would come true, we really need one around here.

Posted by: Sketchtastic ()
Date: August 17, 2022 04:35AM

This whole post is sketchy.

Posted by: Fart times ()
Date: July 02, 2023 10:25PM

I want to fart in your mouth you stupid cunt.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.