HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
McLean :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
white people smell like wild banchies.....why????
Posted by: zerxesva ()
Date: June 20, 2010 10:33AM

What do you call a bunch of white guys in a circle? A Dope Ring!
What do you call a bunch of white guys sitting on a bench? The NBA
White people think T-shirts are underwear.
Why cant white men jump? They were too busy making racist jokes
What’s white and twelve inches long? Nothing!
lemme know people

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: white people smell like wild banchies.....why????
Posted by: i like white people ()
Date: September 22, 2010 07:14PM

i like white people cuz they go to work high. ur welcome

Posted by: Androk ()
Date: November 21, 2010 04:34AM

oOo since we're making racist jokes, how long does it take a black woman to shit?....................

9 months!

oh snap

Posted by: trolol ()
Date: January 03, 2011 02:12AM

hey zerxesva, what do u call a white guy 200 years ago... your master.

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: January 03, 2011 07:43AM

i like white people Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i like white people cuz they go to work high. ur
> welcome

True dat, but they do go to work just the same.

Posted by: Mickey Spillane ()
Date: January 08, 2012 04:51PM

Well, I grew up in Herndon, many years ago. Was I racist? You know, to be honest, I really don't know. It was the way things were, and we never questioned it. By today's standards, I suppose that you could say that I was, but then, most everybody was then, to one degree or another back then. Did I dislike negros?......I can't say that I actually disliked them, for there were some older blacks that I knew or at least had some form of association with, and they were nice people, but in the scheme of things, I suppose that I thought them, not as good, or second class, if you will. But, that was just the way it was, and I make no excuses for that. Over the years, things changed, people changed, and so did ideals and their way of thinking, but again, that's just the way it is or was. One thing has reared it's ugly head in today's society though, that I find most troubling, and I truly dislike, and that is two words, and those two words are...................'Political Correctness'. I speak my mind, and if I don't like something or someone, I will say so, and if I ever consider myself 'wrong', then I shall apologize for that, but if I don't, then what I say, stands! Through the years, blacks and Whites, as a whole, have not been the best of friends, and why, is a question that I leave for those who have the mental capacity to truly understand such things, but it appears to me, that it takes BOTH sides for any 'peace' to reside between the races. It will NOT come through just Whites try to placate the blacks, and it will NOT come by just the blacks demanding that they be recompensed for past indescretions. What is done, is done, it is over, and time to move on and strive to see that those mistakes of the past are not continued on today. BOTH, sides must strive to do what they must, to make things work out between the races, it is not ALL one sided. This is not supposed to be a 'seperate but equal' type of thing.....IF, we are ALL equal, then we must ALL, act that way, we must stand together, not all in our seperate little groups, with no interaction with the other, downgrading, sniping, belittling, cursing and just plain degrading the other. What does that solve?..........I think you guessed it......absolutely, NOTHING!! Yep, the hatred goes on, racism goes on, and it's BOTH sides, and until this is rectified, then it will continue to flash and burn with us, until someday, another 'Civil War' may break out. The hatred is taught and learned, and past on to the young, thereby perpetuating the strong 'dislike', each for the other. This forum is an example of that, for what you see here, is what lies inside each who post here, and this is for sure, there is no 'political correctness' here, or at least not in most. What you see here, is what lies in each heart, the true feelings of dissent, anger and mistrust. IF, I am wrong, then show me I am, and I shall apologize for it, but I truly believe that I am not.

Posted by: King Zerz ()
Date: July 11, 2012 11:14PM

alls i know is that yes i does seen a white man smell like cornpown and yes i does go to my momma and get high with her eryday....tag em and bag em...ur welcome white scum bags....im back bitches
ps my father said ni*ger so imma say nig*er too....f*ckin fags all of use go get a fuckin tan white people

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.