HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
McLean :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Iris lounge
Posted by: just asking ()
Date: May 04, 2013 02:16PM

Has anyone ever been to iris lounge and is it a good place to pick up a cougar

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Iris lounge
Posted by: Ricky Dicky ()
Date: July 19, 2013 09:32PM

Yes. If you look nice and have good conversation. Plenty of cougars there ready to get it all night...LoL

Re: Iris lounge
Posted by: McLeanTownie4Evs ()
Date: September 18, 2014 03:17AM

Super seedy but I have to admit it is a very occasional guilty pleasure with a group for the people watching alone. They have pool tables too but I haven't checked that out.

A lot of Fresh Off the Boat guys who don't respect boundaries. They form a circle around the dance floor--motionless, expressionless, just staring at women and couples. Expect to be molested here, especially if you are at all attractive. The used car salesmen will say they are doctors or brokers or some sort. I like to go with guy friends who shield me from that. I think the crowd has improved a little in the past ten years.

There is a cover which is ridiculous after a certain time.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.