HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Merrifield/Dunn Loring :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
ARE YOU READY FOR THE HOT SUMMER AHEAD?
Posted by: KG ()
Date: March 27, 2012 05:17AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ARE YOU READY FOR THE HOT SUMMER AHEAD?
Posted by: Unit 8 ()
Date: July 01, 2018 07:15PM

Wait until 2018.

Posted by: Surfer ()
Date: September 27, 2020 07:07PM

Okay, we made sure that every summer it gets hotter ...

Posted by: caritu ()
Date: September 27, 2020 07:08PM

To be honest, I'm already tired of this hot summer weather. Even 10 years ago (approximately) in the summer there was excellent weather. You could take a walk and not worry that you will be unbearably hot. Every year the temperature is getting higher, and for me this is a serious problem. I don’t like hot weather ... I don’t know what it’s connected with, but in summer it’s a huge problem. I had to look for various life hacks in order not to overheat in the sun. When I was looking for a way to cool myself in the summer again, I found Portable Ice Makers. It became a real treasure for me, which saved me from the heat more than once. Hopefully by next summer I will fix the air conditioner in my car and the high temperature problem will not be so significant for me ...

Posted by: qwerty25 ()
Date: October 02, 2020 02:59AM

caritu Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> To be honest, I'm already tired of this hot summer weather. Even 10 years ago (approximately) in the summer there was excellent weather. You could take a walk and not worry that you will be unbearably hot. Every year the temperature is getting higher, and for me this is a serious problem. I don’t like hot weather ... I don’t know what it’s connected with, but in summer it’s a huge problem. I had to look for various life hacks in order not to overheat in the sun. When I was looking for a way to cool myself in the summer again, I found Portable Ice Makers. It became a real treasure for me, which saved me from the heat more than once. Hopefully by next summer I will fix the air conditioner in my car and the high temperature problem will not be so significant for me ...

Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago?!

Posted by: Unit 8 ()
Date: October 13, 2020 06:09AM

Jesus what a bunch of pussys. The sticky hot weather is the best part of being in the south.

Bunch of slack jawed faggots.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.