HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Merrifield/Dunn Loring :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
QLG Foundation List__Tech Innovators Family Circle Virtual Teams
Posted by: waldenthreenet ()
Date: December 12, 2013 07:51PM

Tech Innovators Family Circle (TIFC) Café Twin

Non-Profit 501-c-3 working together with TIFC for PPP (Private Public Partnership) Demo Projects,

Innovation in Education with innovative 3D tools such as Educational Music Video Demo with Heritage Music Americana

Please download and Review QLG Foundation List 01 as attached for innovative education arts and science demo project proposal development.

Cafe Twin
Attachments:
QLG FOUNDATION SCREEN 01 LIST_12_13_2013.tif
TIFC CAFE TWIN Current 0302.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: QLG Foundation List__Tech Innovators Family Circle Virtual Teams
Date: December 21, 2013 11:44AM

RE: Update on QLG Grant Search via Foundtions who give in our VIrginia Region geography including Fairfax, VA

I checked each of the 7 foundations in this list, and made phone call and sent email (2 of these foundations gave email address as contact in the list or at their website).

Most of the foundations however do not have websites, and some only give scholarships to needy students only and nothing else in educaiton.

Almost all foundations require a 501-c-3 organization as the recepient of foundation money if approved.

This in summary of what I have learned from the first of 8 pages of qualified foundations who provide funds for education and/or human services in the State of Virginia.

Avi Dey

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: December 27, 2013 10:22AM

I'm sure this would all be quite compelling if we could figure out what Avi is saying.

Posted by: cafetwinv ()
Date: December 29, 2013 11:29AM

Avi Update for Clarity:
Without getting the grant from the foundations, nothing happens , so that is what I will work on with our virtual proposal team.

Also, without having several suitable 501-c-3, we can't get foundation support, and hence no money.

So these two things, finding and connecting with suitable foundations, and suitable 501-c-3 is the biggest job for getting a successful project.

Here are the three top 501-c-3 organizations doing valueable work in Fairfax County for community well being via arts and science.

(01) Mobil Hope (INOVA Linked)

(02) Fairfax County Dance Coalition

(03) Fairfax County Public Library Foundation

Club Twin Dunes Educational Music Video Game Circle_SuperBetter Way To Healthier Life Style

http://www.pinterest.com/cafetwin/club-twin-dunes-educational-music-video-game-circl/

Date: December 30, 2013 11:16AM

12/30/2013

Conversation and an example of TIFC Virtual Team in development now:

QLG Robot Butler R3 TIFC Virtual Team Alpha
SBIR Proposal 03

An Example : QLG Virtual Team Proposal Development using U.S. Govie SBIR Proposals (NSF Or NIH Focus) or Foundation Grant working with a reputable 501-c-3 organization doing good on a community level__your community and mine. Welcome !

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/74027987598952512/
Attachments:
SBIR NIH B Creativity Junction NOVA T Vienna 0202.jpg

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: January 30, 2014 03:16AM

Attachments:
avifag.jpg

Date: March 15, 2014 08:27AM

Next Tuesday event, 7:00 PM< March 18 Budget Meeting__Quality Neighbornood
at Promident District

Providence FY 2015 Community Budget Meeting

Providence District Supervisor Linda Smyth, School Board Member Patty Reed and the Providence District Council will host a community meeting on the FY 2015 Budget on Tuesday, March 18, at 7:00 pm in room 110 of the Dunn Loring Administrative Center, 2334 Gallows Road, Dunn Loring.

http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/providence/

I hav it in my calender to attend this event next Tuesday evening. Hope some neighbors will come for conversation on quality lifes style in our neighborhood and urban green space and strengthen parks.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.