HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
T.C. Williams
Posted by: Want to know ()
Date: March 19, 2011 01:24PM

What is T.C. Williams like? Saw they are hiring and I live out of county.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: T.C. Williams
Date: March 19, 2011 02:00PM

BTW, I'm a lily-white country boy.

Posted by: Sean McCarthy ()
Date: March 23, 2011 04:46PM

Its a ghetto ass school

Posted by: ... ()
Date: March 24, 2011 05:18PM

It is T.C. Williams High School of Alexandria, VA. They were named after a former super intendent of the county. They serve grades 9-12, but the 9th graders are located at a seperate campus. They let 8th graders play on their sports teams.

I do not know the demographics, but the school has a very nice interior. They hav ehuge cafateria with mcdonalds, subway, etc. They have booths, and I believe everyone who goes there gets a laptop.

There sports teams are very good, and this year there boy basketball team went to states at William & Mary. There football team has a long great history, and the movie REMEMBER THE TITANS. There football stadium has no lights, so they play all their games on staurday mornings.

Date: March 24, 2011 05:54PM

Problems with Gangs?

Posted by: NOVA ()
Date: April 03, 2011 05:00PM

There are gangs at T.C., as they are in Alexandria. The black gangs are mostly local groups of shitbags. Nothing organized. The majority of organized gang members are hispanic, and MS13 is big in Alexandria, although there are some SSL, Latin Kings, and other local hispanic gangs (SSC). The PD does a good job at breaking up the gangs and there really hasn't been any big incidents in a long time.

Just stay away from Bishop Ireton, the gang problem there is out of control (jk).

Posted by: douche ()
Date: April 19, 2011 09:40AM

T. C. Williams High School's student body is 43% African American, 27% Hispanic, 21% White, 7% Asian/Pacific Islander and American Indian and 2% unspecified

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: April 25, 2011 02:50PM

Denzel Washington coached there.

Posted by: cb ()
Date: May 05, 2011 06:50PM

A. You can apply but b. If you can't take 5 minutes to go on alex city ps's website and get the baseline info about a school you might want to work at you have no business teaching there or at any school other than where you are currently employed.

Posted by: tbag williams. ()
Date: May 28, 2011 05:29AM

if u aint eva been 2 tc williams, don't eva go 2 tc williams, cause u wouldnt understand tc williams, so stay your lily-cornbread eatin' ass the fuck out.

Posted by: CeeGee ()
Date: June 19, 2011 01:02AM

"Just stay away from Bishop Ireton, the gang problem there is out of control (jk)."

seriously. those rich white kids need to be put in line. lol.

Posted by: usmarine7985 ()
Date: July 24, 2011 03:48PM

Re: T.C. Williams new
Posted by: tbag williams. ()
Date: May 28, 2011 05:29AM

if u aint eva been 2 tc williams, don't eva go 2 tc williams, cause u wouldnt understand tc williams, so stay your lily-cornbread eatin' ass the fuck out.

Well...at least we know they're slacking in the english dept. ^^^as evidenced above. I went there in 77-78, lived in Del Ray. What the hell is a lily-cornbread eatin ass anyway? Couldn't you have just said "cracker" and get it over with? You spent more time and effort using ebonic text. fo eva, fo sho.

Posted by: postpoppunk ()
Date: July 28, 2011 09:31PM

usmarine7985
-------------------------------------------------------

Here you go tough-guy...

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/630951.html

...enjoy reading the ENTIRE thread...you seem to be very popular.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2011 09:33PM by postpoppunk.

Posted by: doggie-G ()
Date: November 03, 2011 06:48PM

this joint is my school man

Posted by: hmmmblack? ()
Date: November 22, 2011 12:19AM

doggie-G Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> this joint is my school man

they teach ebonics there?

Posted by: k olmstead ()
Date: August 09, 2012 01:24PM

it is a shitty ghetto black environment full of illegal immigrants, muslim terrorists, and white trash, DO NOT GO HERE! EVERYTHING IS BAD FROM THE AWFUL TEACHERS TO THE ASSHOLES GHETTO/SPICS, AND THE PREPPY WHITE KIDS SAVE YOURSELVES!!!!!

Posted by: kaya fowler ()
Date: August 11, 2012 05:19PM

hi my name is kaya and I'm a stupid hoe who goes to tc williams and i have no life since I'm a stalker/and creeper and I'm a stuck up bitch

Posted by: suzi q ()
Date: April 05, 2013 12:59AM

The main problem with TC Williams is that the school has too many niggers.

A school and can handle a small precentage of niggers, but once you get above eight or nine percent, the environment starts to degrade.

Posted by: O.K. ()
Date: April 05, 2013 09:29PM

And degrade it does.... Property values go down, local buisness will not survive, good god fearing white girls get knocked up and the trust fund brats (white people) will not do buisness there anymore.. And when the time comes 'and it will' that you still dont realize "YOU" are the reason the entire area has gone straight to hell... You will blame rich people for your misfortune, and expect those same trust fund brats that you love to hate to give you a hand out to pay for all of your bad choices... And the Democrate party is born.....

Posted by: Nothing changes... ()
Date: July 18, 2013 04:19PM

Dang...nothing ever changes !! I played sports in HS in the 80's and TC williams was all nigger then.

Their Football and wrestling teams were decent. But we could routinely beat them. they always wenated to fight when they lost, of course. Just like monkey children.

Posted by: CollegeBoy...returns ()
Date: October 08, 2013 07:07PM

If blacks are monkeys what does that make white folks? Chimps?

Dumbass.

Posted by: Coach Yost ()
Date: November 16, 2013 04:14AM

Denzel never mentioned how I had to send my hot daughters to another school due to gang rape concerns. Or how after Denzel's upstanding team and classmates knifed some kid at a night game. So after denzel took over they soon became relegated to day games only. Presumably, so no one could take advantage of the shadows anymore.

Date: July 07, 2018 06:16PM

TC isn\'t a bad school. It has it\'s flaws and it isn\'t the perfect school but no school is tbh.. the sports are fun and the school gives a lot of opportunities which most students don\'t take advantage including myslef. The pep rally\'s and prom and homecoming games and dances are fun though. But the thing is there are wayyyy too many fights over dumb stuff and although most people enjoy watching fights or fighting, like myself, there is too much drama that comes with it and then whoever your not cool with friends have beef with you too. It\'s stupid lmfao.

Date: July 07, 2018 06:18PM

I found myself fighting and in a lot of drama because females like to run their mouths and expect you not to say shit and i don\'t go like that to nobody no matter your size or age because im not no punk ass bitch but females are all talk and only want to throw hands if they got a crowd cheering them on and that\'s just retarded as hell if your actions are based on what a group of kids want you to do.

Date: July 07, 2018 06:22PM

students just do too much all for attention. I hate a female that's always worried about drama and trust me that most females at TC.. and the boys act like bitches and do the same thing. but i love all my bitties and my nigga. to every bitch ever fought and will fight. best believe i clowned yo ugly ass

Date: July 07, 2018 06:23PM

THIS IS WHAT REALLY GOES ON AT TC but please believe me when i say it's a good school and you'll like it there if you choose the right people to surround yourself with and don't run your mouth or get into drama and focus on school and being positive. (females will hate even if they don't know you, IGNORE THEM)

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.