HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Check it Out: Lisa Gardner Accuses Episcopal Priest Bob Malm of Same-Sex, Extramarital Affairs
Posted by: Eric..Bonetti ()
Date: January 20, 2022 01:18PM

Defamation per se, anyone?
Attachments:
4D91FEA8-F8AA-4AA9-9203-94F0DDEB38FB.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Check it Out: Lisa Gardner Accuses Episcopal Priest Bob Malm of Same-Sex, Extramarital Affairs
Posted by: Lisa G ()
Date: January 20, 2022 01:32PM

Such a sad little man! Loser!

Re: Check it Out: Lisa Gardner Accuses Episcopal Priest Bob Malm of Same-Sex, Extramarital Affairs
Date: January 20, 2022 01:41PM

Such a sad, dysfunctional, fat little woman. Lisa actually thinks that accusing her “friends” of having multiple affairs is appropriate.

$20 says the Malms will hit the roof when they see Lisa’s defamatory comments.
Attachments:
F9037231-C620-489B-9086-79F0C7EEFAE4.png

Date: January 20, 2022 02:35PM

After some reflection, I want to apologize to Lisa for all of the hateful things I’ve said. After rereading my posts, I realize what a mentally unbalanced loon I came across as. My accusations were all completely unfounded and baseless. I also realize what an incredible hypocrite I am by calling other people “hateful” while I go on a fat-shaming rampage and spew insults like a toddler. In short, I’m embarrassed and ashamed of myself. My sincere apologies to Lisa Gardner AND the Malm family. I have no excuses. I’m just a lonely and damaged person with no friends. Apologies again to all.

Date: January 20, 2022 05:25PM

Nice try, troll ass.

Date: January 20, 2022 05:27PM

Here’s Lisa Gardner’s written statement accusing Bob Malm of having multiple same-sex affairs outside his marriage.

Lisa is so dysfunctional that she actually thinks that sort of thing is okay, even as she claims to be friends with the Malms.

Employers, beware!
Attachments:
E28B4AC2-6965-4603-BA11-DE725285EC8D.png

Date: January 20, 2022 05:56PM

Your troll has you pegged! Too funny! Sad little Sick man!

Date: January 20, 2022 05:56PM

Ugh, again, I’m so sorry for that last post. I let my damaged psyche cause me to say hurtful and unkind things. I realize that expecting other people to side with me or even be sympathetic to my cause is a laughably foolish act when I do nothing but exhibit how unhinged and bitter I am. I mean, why would ANYONE in the world agree with a single thing I say when I constantly exhibit just how sour and bereft of light and hope I am? Looking back over my history here, I’ve spent SEVEN YEARS just proving why no one wants to be around me. I’ve just come across as a quintessentially unlikable person who hasn’t got a friend or ally in the world. Please accept my humblest apologies. It’s become clear to me that my biggest enemy in this world is my own self. It’s why I have no friends, no family, no loved ones, no job, and no personal relationships. Who could stand to be around me when I obviously can’t even stand myself? I beseech you, FFXU, I grovel at your feet. Please, please forgive me? :’(

Posted by: Lisa Gardner ()
Date: January 20, 2022 07:36PM

I realize now that I really am a fat, stupid, mentally ill psychopath, which explains why my personal life is such a mess. I’m deeply sorry for being such a cunt, especially to people like the Malms. There is no excuse for me accusing Bob Malm of being an adulterer.

Posted by: Impartial Bystander ()
Date: January 20, 2022 10:16PM

To Eric Bonetti,

I haven’t really had any opinion about your situation in one way or another, but the instant you start calling women “fat cunts”, you automatically lose the argument. Go directly to jail. Do not pass go. It’s amazing to me that you’ve blathered on for years about how “unchristian” everyone else is, yet you find that sort of misogynistic, sexual objectifying, chauvinist language toward women to be acceptable.

If that’s your idea of appropriate behavior, I guess it’s obviously pretty clear to everyone watching why you were kicked out of a church. You’ve obviously got some deep seated mental issues. Did Sigrid Yahner approve of you calling girls “fat cunts”? Would it be alright with you if someone called her that?

Boy………………. you really are a nutcase.

Date: January 21, 2022 10:38AM

Boy, I’ll have to give these Internet trolls some credit! They all know what a sad little man you are! You need help!

Date: January 30, 2022 10:29PM

Why do morons assume that everyone here posts under their real names? They hang out on one of the great troll havens of the entire Internet, then make that irrational assumption.

Meanwhile, Lisa is so sad she thinks that accusing her “friends” of having extramarital affairs is acceptable, rational behavior.

Clearly, Lisa is in dire need of mental healthcare if she thinks that accusing Bob Malm of having a same-gender extramarital affair is okay. But clearly, in her own mind, she thinks normal people act like that.

Poor Lisa. So sad.
Attachments:
44B60802-91F0-4FAE-BDC1-9B16BD1B13D8.jpeg

Date: January 30, 2022 10:30PM

Anyone want to take bets on how long it will be before “Lisa” gets sued for defamation per se?

Date: January 30, 2022 10:42PM

Hey Lisa. Since you claim to be such good friends with the Malms, what did Leslie say when she found out that you were accusing her husband of having a homosexual affair?

Posted by: Lord Vader ()
Date: January 31, 2022 07:16AM

My family and I attended Grace Church for about nine months. The place makes a good first impression, but watch closely and you will see why the church is emptying out. People are friendly and welcoming when they think you might be of use, but do something they don’t like and you’ll face all kinds of childish, hateful behavior.

The way people at that church talk to each other is ugly. Childish and hateful comments like Lisa’s are common and considered acceptable, and people talk about each other, versus to each other. People also lie in order to try to get the upper hand when there is conflict, which is unhealthy and unhelpful.

A friend hit the nail on the head: Narcissistic pastor. Narcissistic church.

Think twice before you get involved.

Posted by: Just another steve ()
Date: January 31, 2022 09:08AM

Lord Vader is obviously Eric judging by the word choice writing style etc.
I'd advise not attending ANY Episcopal Church, the nuts took over that nuthouse decades ago. Bonetti's issue seems to be that Grace wouldn't let him be top nut. Presumably he hasyn't been able to find any other church that'd permit that either. If Eric wants to rule over a church, the correct way to go about it is to go to seminary and become a rector.

Date: February 06, 2022 01:30AM

Eric you are a sad little sick man! Defamation per se! LOL

Date: February 07, 2022 12:26PM

Lisa Gardner, hot mess
Attachments:
89D0087A-8FD8-4216-A7B2-1170223716B1.jpeg

Posted by: Eric.Bonetti ()
Date: February 07, 2022 12:28PM

Date: February 07, 2022 05:46PM

So Lisa—what did Leslie Malm say when she discovered you are going around telling people that her husband is having multiple homosexual affairs?
Attachments:
0C343DC6-C1BD-45BF-B970-48A1DC5B80C9.jpeg

Date: February 08, 2022 11:12AM

Sad little sick man! Poor Eric always the victim! LOL

Posted by: No one cares anymore ()
Date: February 08, 2022 04:13PM

For anyone left reading this drivel. Eric Bonetti and “Lisa G” are the same person. Eric is desperate for attention now that all his lawsuits have failed. Since no one bothers to respond to him anymore, he shit-posts to himself as “Lisa G” in the hopes of generating some discussion.

Just ignore him and enjoy the view of his long, slow slide into irrelevancy.

Date: February 08, 2022 05:49PM

Not Eric Bonetti, except for when he’s writing shit about me and posting under my name. Good friends with the Malm’s! Sick of his shit! He’s nothing but a sad, lying, sick, little man with nothing to do with his life! He likes to think of himself as the victim!!

Date: February 12, 2022 09:20PM

Ever notice how Lisa resorts to ad hominem attacks, instead of answering the question?

So, how do the Malms like your claim that Bob Malm has engaged in multiple homosexual affairs?

Date: February 12, 2022 09:28PM

Oh, and BTW, no one, my lawsuit against perjuring priest Bob Malm goes to trial next year. In the meantime, I am about to serve him with another lawsuit relating to the Stored Communications Act, and will be suing St. Gabriel’s in MA shortly, And my appeal is still pending with the MA courts.

So just like Lisa Gardner, you might want to get your facts straight. But then, given that Bob Malm is a perjurer, you two would probably get along great.
Attachments:
438DAD08-4B3C-40C2-A6CD-6FAF25581A67.jpeg

Date: February 13, 2022 11:04AM

A few more perjuring priest Bob Malm lies:

- He didn’t commit perjury when he stated under oath that his answers to interrogatories were true and accurate.

- He didn’t commit perjury when he told a Massachusetts court that he didn’t commit perjury when he claimed that Sigrid Yahner contacted him repeatedly to set up meetings.

- He didn’t commit perjury when he stated under oath Sigrid Yahner contacted him repeatedly to set up meetings on the basis that he didn’t even know her name. Yet his perjurious statement expressly refers to Sigrid Yahner by name. Moreover, perjuring priest Bob Malm received an email from mom about his misconduct, included.

Bob Malm, perjuring priest.
Attachments:
Robert H. Malm Perjury_compressed (1) (1) (3).pdf
137E0E07-24C8-4D52-BD8A-9C72D00F0170.jpeg

Date: February 13, 2022 11:57AM

Lisa Gardner claims perjuring priest Bob Malm is having same-sex, extramarital affairs.
Attachments:
50C0DD75-C721-4824-B4E9-16DC684FCF1D.png

Date: February 13, 2022 03:47PM

Eric,
You are a sad little sick man with no life!

Posted by: Eric.bonetti ()
Date: February 13, 2022 05:30PM

So when is Lisa going to grow a paid and tell us what the Malms think of her claim that perjuring priest Bob Malm is having multiple same-sex extramarital affairs?

After all, she says she’s good friends with them.
Attachments:
99560C15-2C57-45B0-98BC-26AB4EE95726.jpeg

Date: February 13, 2022 11:33PM

Sad little sick man! No life!

Date: February 14, 2022 10:12AM

So when are you going to grow a pair and answer the question? What do the Malms think of you accusing Bob of having multiple same-sex extramarital affairs?

The fact that you think that is appropriate when dealing with your “friends” tells us just how dysfunctional you are, Lisa. No wonder your personal life is such a mess.
Attachments:
3144BA0C-312F-4BD1-9A1A-28AE6C4C623C.jpeg

Date: February 14, 2022 12:42PM

Deflecting again, pathetic! Sad little sick man!

Posted by: Caught! ()
Date: February 14, 2022 07:46PM

The above posts all come from the same IP address: 1.23.255.255

It is the same person posting each time.

Date: February 16, 2022 09:34AM

Sad little sick man!

Date: February 17, 2022 08:55AM

Poor sad little Lisa. No wonder her personal life is such a mess—she can’t even figure out why accusing her so-called friend, Bob Malm, of having same-sex extramarital affairs is a problem.

Bless her heart—she can’t help it.

And if you’re thinking of joining Grace Episcopal Alexandria, folks like Lisa are part of the deal. After all, she’s GOOD friends with the former rector, perjuring priest Bob Malm, and his family.

And if you’re thinking about hanging out with Lisa, you can see for yourself just what a homophobic, sad, prejudiced mess she is. And probably her father, who allegedly attends St. John’s church in Sandwich MA.
Attachments:
DBBDC269-9A38-498E-B34A-9587D0CB20B9.jpeg

Date: February 17, 2022 10:38AM

Eric..Bonetti Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And probably her father, who allegedly attends St.
> John’s church in Sandwich MA.

Stalker much?

Date: February 17, 2022 10:54AM

Poor Lisa. Obviously she still doesn’t get it. But I am sure the good Episcopalians of St. John’s in Sandwich MA appreciate her homophobic, childish hate.

Now if she could just figure out that the word “stalking” actually means, we might actually be able to regard her as something of an adult.
Attachments:
640CF780-9031-4063-8228-FAB32D89A23E.jpeg

Date: February 17, 2022 10:57AM

I can’t wait to ask the Malms under oath for Lisa’s contact information. This is gonna be fun!

Date: February 17, 2022 11:05AM

That’ll never happen because you would have to admit your a compulsive liar! LOL DEFAMATION PER SE? Sad little sick man!

Date: February 17, 2022 11:09AM

Poor, sad Lisa. Even she recognizes that she doesn’t understand basic concepts of law, as she indicates above.

Meanwhile, she still doesn’t get why accusing a “friend” of having extramarital affairs is a problem. No wonder her personal life is such a mess.

Sad, childish, homophobic Lisa Gardner.
Attachments:
BF4D3CC1-CDC8-4110-91C3-CF244F183955.jpeg

Date: February 17, 2022 01:19PM

Quick question: you know you can post under any name here, right? Why are you convinced the above was posted by that person? Look at my screen name, see what I did there?

Date: February 17, 2022 02:26PM

Eric..Bonetti Wrote:
> Quick question: you know you can post under any
> name here, right? Why are you convinced the above
> was posted by that person? Look at my screen name,
> see what I did there?

No, he still hasn’t figured that out yet. He takes every “screen name” as gospel and REALLY believes that the post is from that person. You can post as “Lisa G”, “Bob Malm”, or “President of Grace Episcopal”. He will actually believe that you are that person. You might not have realized this but………………. he’s a little bit batshit insane. Now go post as “Bob Malm” and tell him that his mother (or someone purporting to be her) called you and left a message. His entire head will explode, lol.

Date: February 18, 2022 10:46PM

I did post that. After all, being friends with the Malms makes it okay for me to accuse Bob Malm of having same-sex extramarital affairs.
Attachments:
130A11FA-791C-4812-8C69-E24FC789A91F.jpeg

Date: February 19, 2022 12:05AM

The only ones I’ve posted is what a sad little man he is! Couldn’t be more truthful than that! Eric knows nothing about me snd it’s driving the poor sick man batshit crazy!

Date: February 19, 2022 07:22AM

Like how I’m trying to deflect? No way am I going to admit I’m a sad little woman whose life is a mess! There’s nothing wrong with being homophobic! Or saying my good friend Bob Malm is havign an affair!

Date: February 19, 2022 07:35AM

PS If you shop at Walmart, you’re trash, just like that sad little man Eric. That’s why I love shopping at Walmart! I’ll be there most of the day today, hanging out in the frozen food aisle.
Attachments:
1B06077E-7B42-4061-8094-CC1450274ECA.jpeg

Date: February 21, 2022 10:19AM

Sad little sick man who doesn’t have any life! He spends his life on a computer writing lies and going after the Malm’s. PATHETIC! I think he’s in love with Bob Malm and he can’t stand not knowing what’s going on in Bob’s life. Anyone that stalks someone for 7 yrs. Is emotionally disturbed.

Posted by: Sounds about right ()
Date: February 21, 2022 11:58AM

He certainly behaves like “a woman scorned”. I believe it too. Sounds like his unrequited love for Bob Malm has driven him insane.

Posted by: GUGFR ()
Date: February 21, 2022 12:44PM

Sounds about right Wrote:
> He certainly behaves like “a woman scorned”. I
> believe it too. Sounds like his unrequited love
> for Bob Malm has driven him insane.

Gays actually do this quite frequently. It’s a narcissistic trait that leads them to think that everyone else is gay, and if the love is unrequited they blame bigotry and discrimination.

Posted by: Scholar of Gays ()
Date: February 21, 2022 10:04PM

This is not only 100% believable, but probably what really happened. This Erik fellow was in love with the minister since the pastor was revered, loved, and in a position of power. When his amorous feelings were rejected, he became spiteful and bitter, eventually becoming the twisted stalker that we see today. What other possible scenario could explain 7 straight years of obsessive/compulsive behavior and a CONSTANT effort to insert himself into the minister’s life? Erik is soooooooooooo desperate to be a part of the pastor’s life that he tries to ram himself in there’s no matter what. The minister has changed jobs and moved to a new state yet the love besotted Erik is so afraid of being forgotten that he pursues him everywhere he goes. He just can’t accept that the man he’s in love with is a heterosexual with a wife and children. Erik needs to believe in his dream fantasy world no matter how hard he is rejected. He is a pathetic and pitiable case that we should all feel sorry for. He lives in a hell of his own making.

Date: February 22, 2022 07:33AM

Anyone who claims that her “friend” Bob Malm is having same-sex extra-marital affairs has serious issues. Not to mention her notion her homophobia and notion that shopping at Walmart makes you “trash.”

No wonder Lisa Gardner’s personal life is such a mess. Such a sad, toxic, childish and hateful woman. But that is typical of Malm’s inner circle. In fact, here is what one onlooker said about Lisa Medley and Leslie Malm’s comments on “The Wartburg Watch.”

Clearly, childish little Lisa fits right in.
Attachments:
6055CB7F-80F0-4151-90B7-BAA624BA0016.jpeg

Date: February 22, 2022 07:37AM

Here are Lisa Gardner’s childish remarks. No wonder she is such a loser.
Attachments:
AF97EC3C-F2F1-4A50-861E-FFEEA055DA27.jpeg

Posted by: Trapped in a loop ()
Date: February 22, 2022 11:14AM

Eric..Bonetti Wrote:
> Here are Lisa Gardner’s childish remarks. No
> wonder she is such a loser.

You have posted those exact same comments no less than FOURTEEN TIMES just in this one thread. It’s a very good example of your mental disorder. You just keep doing the same thing over and over. You post the same thing over and over. You say the same thing over and over. You file baseless lawsuits over and over. You lose over and over.

You know what the definition of insanity is? Doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results. You, good Sir, are quite obviously clinically insane.

Date: February 23, 2022 06:59PM

Eric didn’t have anything new that’s why he repeats everything. He is stuck in the past and can’t let go of his absurd craziness. He creates something if he runs out and then takes them to court. It’s bizarre why he goes to court over and over when he loses over and over! Total Insanity!

Posted by: Eric is crazy ()
Date: February 23, 2022 09:47PM

Lisa G Wrote:
> Eric didn’t have anything new that’s why he
> repeats everything. He is stuck in the past and
> can’t let go of his absurd craziness. He creates
> something if he runs out and then takes them to
> court. It’s bizarre why he goes to court over
> and over when he loses over and over! Total
> Insanity!

Is that why EVERY. SINGLE. THING he ever posts is from 7-8 years ago? I mean, he’s constantly saying “Look at this email from 2015 that I’ve ALREADY posted about 100 times!”. What a loon.

Posted by: Lisa G. ()
Date: February 24, 2022 07:09AM

And aren't we all Lisa G?

Date: February 24, 2022 11:53AM

Lisa G. Wrote:
> And aren't we all Lisa G?

Or are we all crazy ol’ Eric Bonetti? (Or someone purporting to be him?)

Date: February 27, 2022 07:46AM

Wander what Leslie Malm thinks of her DEAR friend Lisa’a claim that her husband is having same-sex extramarital affairs? And notice how the best Lisa can manage is ad hominem attacks?

Speaking of current information, here’s some for you:

Grace has lost almost half its pledging units since 2014, thanks to assholes like Lisa Gardner and perjuring priest Bob Malm.
Attachments:
33BF5516-1C33-42AF-ACE4-9C0FB4524962.jpeg
D1783BDD-D151-4EFD-A219-2F23D9EF10CB.png
98D45DC5-41F3-4B06-8E8C-E1C91CF576DA.jpeg

Posted by: You Wrote Some Gibberish ()
Date: February 27, 2022 01:02PM

Eric..Bonetti Wrote:
> Wander what Leslie Malm thinks of her DEAR friend
> Lisa’a claim?

Definition of “wander”
intransitive verb
1a : to move about without a fixed course, aim, or goal
b : to go idly about : RAMBLE
wandering around the house
2 : to follow a winding course : MEANDER

Since you claim to be a “lawyer”, I’m always amazed by how poor your grammar and vocabulary are. The word “wander” doesn’t fit in this usage. Also, the possessive form of Lisa is “Lisa’s”, not “Lisa’a”. Were you drunk when you wrote this? Aren’t you also the same guy who said there was no such word as “anymore” in the English language?

If this is the same sort of effort that you showcase in your court filings, I can easily understand why you’ve lost every single case……….. Actually, now I also understand why you couldn’t pass the Bar Exam.

Eric Bonetti, batting negative one thousand.

Date: February 28, 2022 07:09PM

Poor Lisa. She still doesn’t get why accusing her “friends” of having extramarital affairs is inappropriate. So sad.
Attachments:
E9E8610E-9D66-4EC5-9B44-4A906D46102B.jpeg

Date: February 28, 2022 07:35PM

Poor sad, dysfunctional, childish Lisa.
Attachments:
8CF6000A-F61E-430D-9300-74E434779869.jpeg

Date: March 01, 2022 03:38PM

Poe sad little sick man! The very worst that Grace had to offer, delusional!

Date: March 02, 2022 11:55AM

Poor, sad, childish little Lisa. Still can’t comprehend why accusing her “friend” Bob Malm of having extramarital affairs is wrong. No wonder she hangs out with perjuring priest Bob Malm.

Date: March 02, 2022 11:56AM

And here is childish, hateful, little Lisa’s homophobic, puerile remarks. So sad. No wonder her personal life is a mess!
Attachments:
3139F3F9-3CE4-4DB2-9B1A-9D31B7B67E49.jpeg

Date: March 07, 2022 07:49AM

Lisa Gardner in a nutshell
Attachments:
4F559B4B-8254-4CD4-8C1D-90C0FC315982.jpeg

Posted by: Mental illness on display. ()
Date: March 07, 2022 03:02PM

^^^ That is the 19th time it has been posted in this thread alone. Never any new information, just a post that anyone (but probably Bonetti) could have made. That’s probably why he keeps posting it, because he thinks what he wrote was so great. Nutcase.

Date: March 07, 2022 11:15PM

Attachments:
90C85C5A-0009-4282-AE73-AAC2B7097A09.jpeg

Posted by: Ugghhh ()
Date: March 09, 2022 01:06PM

Blah blah blah!

Posted by: It’s obviously Bonetti ()
Date: March 09, 2022 02:06PM

That quote was obviously written by Bonetti. No one in their right mind would describe his buttocks as “young and supple”. He’s like in his 60s so that’s about the LAST two words to describe them. Therefore it’s either a) Bonetti with a delusional view of his own attractiveness or b) someone completely insane (ie: Bonetti again). “Young and supple”, lol. If someone ELSE really did write that, he should be thanking them with a gift basket and flowers. lol

Date: March 12, 2022 06:31PM

If you post the truth about Eric he comes back with some bizarre story written by him. I don’t go to Grace Church and Eric doesn’t know me or what I look like. HE’S JUST A SAD LITTLE SICK MAN!!!

Date: March 17, 2022 06:03PM

Lisa Medley and I will have an interesting time discussing Lisa Gardner at Medley’s upcoming deposition.

Meanwhile, Lisa Gardner remains childish, hateful, and homophobic.
Attachments:
B7E561C6-2988-4AC8-88A3-0B240D67A45D.jpeg

Posted by: Please help me remember ()
Date: March 17, 2022 11:11PM

Eric..Bonetti Wrote:
> Lisa Medley and I will have an interesting time
> discussing Lisa Gardner at Medley’s upcoming
> deposition.
>
> Meanwhile, Lisa Gardner remains childish, hateful,
> and homophobic.

Now help us all remember. Did Lisa Gardner say something about you? On this site? What was it? Do you have a quote? Actually, it might help if you could post a screenshot or something. That way the rest of us would know what she said and what you’re talking about……… Post a screenshot if you have one. It would be SUPER helpful………. so we could know what she said………… if you can.

Posted by: Eric..BOnetti ()
Date: March 18, 2022 10:20AM

Childish, hateful Lisa Gardener.
Attachments:
092901D6-7435-4D2D-8733-35CA4E5E20B5.jpeg

Posted by: How on earth? ()
Date: March 18, 2022 10:27AM

Eric..BOnetti Wrote:
> Childish, hateful Lisa Gardener.

Oh my goodness. She said that? How have you remained silent about it for so long? You should have said something about it!

Date: March 18, 2022 10:55AM

Lisa will be one of the topics of conversation at several upcoming depositions in the lawsuit against perjuring priest Bob Malm.
Attachments:
5A0DCA91-84CF-41DD-BBCB-5A9AE6A72186.jpeg

Posted by: Quick thinking! ()
Date: March 18, 2022 11:56AM

Eric..Bonetti Wrote:
> Lisa will be one of the topics of conversation at
> several upcoming depositions in the lawsuit
> against perjuring priest Bob Malm.

Oh, that’s good! Maybe you’ll finally be able to get some answers. Have you ever thought about filing some sort of lawsuit? I don’t know who you could even sue, but surely there’s got to be a person/company/department/institution that you could file a lawsuit against for all you’ve suffered through. If you haven’t thought of it, I strongly urge you to consider suing someone for something. I’m sure you’d win your case on the first try.

Date: March 23, 2022 03:14PM

As I have repeatedly said I don’t go to Grace Church, therefore no one there knows me. I am not even from Virginia. Good luck with that. As all this nonsense was told me in confidence I am not privy to share information told me in confidence. POOR LITTLE SICK MAN!!

Date: April 02, 2022 12:01PM

Poor sad little Lisa. Doesn’t understand that subpoenas don’t give an option to withhold information told in confidence. So childish, hateful, and thoroughly stupid.

Besides, according to you, you are “good friends” with the Malms. But oddly enough, they claim they don’t know poor, sad, childish, homophobic little Lisa.
Attachments:
0AD98986-CBF1-44BC-A4B7-B47869FDA32C.gif

Date: April 05, 2022 09:20AM

Sad little sick man!

Date: April 11, 2022 08:46AM

Sad childish, hateful little woman. Poor Lisa—she says she’s good friends with the Malms, but Bob says he doesn’t even know her. What does that tell us about Lisa?
Attachments:
80603B4E-CFC6-4968-9337-85E92416C1A0.jpeg

Posted by: Explain? ()
Date: April 11, 2022 08:43PM

I’m a bit confused - the Bonetti guy seems to constantly make a claim, but the ‘proof’ he posts has nothing to do with his claim. Like in the above post, he accuses someone of something, then repeats for the 20th time a post that is unrelated. That’s just crazy!

Date: April 12, 2022 07:24AM

Lisa Gardner. Childish. Homophobic. Sad,
Attachments:
9429C592-D33A-49D8-8AAB-4F01A789BAE2.jpeg

Posted by: Explain? ()
Date: April 12, 2022 10:27AM

See, just like the above again. Anybody could have written that; it’s an unverified user name. Is the guy just plain crazy or what?

Posted by: Bonetti’s mental instability ()
Date: April 13, 2022 09:13AM

Eric Bonetti’s crazy vendetta stretches all the way back to 2015 when he was a congregant at Grace Episcopal Church. Eric had volunteered for the title of “Junior Warden”, (a title of which he was extremely proud). During a medically related absence of the pastor (Bob Malm), Eric took the pastor’s absence as some sort of opportunity to make a twisted “power grab”. He began to boss people around, speak down to people, and generally act like he owned the place. (Keep in mind that Eric held a voluntary and unpaid position within the church). When the pastor returned to work after several months of convalescent leave, he was inundated with complaints from actual paid church employees regarding Eric’s obnoxious behavior. The pastor gave Eric a strong admonishment against trying to order any of the other employees around and reminded him that his position was merely voluntary and that he held no real power. Eric took EXTREME, (insane?), offense to being told that he was unimportant and since that day has devoted every day of his life over the last 8 years to trying to make everyone miserable. He creates libelous websites, lodges false complaints, and files dozens of junk lawsuits………… To this day he has lost every single legal maneuver he has attempted. He has been admonished by judges, (whom he has then sued as well). He has claimed discrimination based on his sexuality. He has claimed that his civil rights have been infringed apon. He has stalked various members of the church, threatened the school, and lodged lawsuits against police departments, local governments, various religious institutions, and judges that have ruled against him. He has wasted hundreds of thousands of dollars in his pursuit, along with losing his marriage, family, and friends……………….. all because one day over 8 years ago, he got his little pee-pee smacked for being a bully toward people he had no authority over.

Short answer? He’sa pathetic and sad little loser that we should all feel sorry for, but MAN does it feel good to watch home LOSE. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME!

Posted by: WU ()
Date: April 13, 2022 07:54PM

Wow, I’ve never seen it summed up like that. There are so many threads about it, all started by the same person. They are mostly accusations that offer proof in the form of an email sent by the same person.

Didn’t realize he kept losing in court.

Date: May 04, 2022 10:55AM

Check it out—a homophobic, childish person every bit as ugly as Lisa Gardner and her MAGA rhetoric.
Attachments:
4FD44DBA-4158-4C28-B2BD-C0ECEE5F0713.jpeg

Date: May 04, 2022 11:00AM

Too bad it’s perjuring priest Bob Malm filing the lawsuits, claiming he’s being pursued by domestic terrorists on the basis that someone used the word “suicide” in a blog. And yes, every time Malm files one of his bogus claims that he’s a victim of domestic terrorism, he gets hit with counterclaims.

Attached is Malm’s own pleading in the PA litigation.

Guess it wasn’t just Malm’s neck that got broken.

Bonetti’s mental instability Wrote:
> Eric Bonetti’s crazy vendetta stretches all the
> way back to 2015 when he was a congregant at Grace
> Episcopal Church. Eric had volunteered for the
> title of “Junior Warden”, (a title of which he
> was extremely proud). During a medically related
> absence of the pastor (Bob Malm), Eric took the
> pastor’s absence as some sort of opportunity to
> make a twisted “power grab”. He began to boss
> people around, speak down to people, and generally
> act like he owned the place. (Keep in mind that
> Eric held a voluntary and unpaid position within
> the church). When the pastor returned to work
> after several months of convalescent leave, he was
> inundated with complaints from actual paid church
> employees regarding Eric’s obnoxious behavior.
> The pastor gave Eric a strong admonishment against
> trying to order any of the other employees around
> and reminded him that his position was merely
> voluntary and that he held no real power. Eric
> took EXTREME, (insane?), offense to being told
> that he was unimportant and since that day has
> devoted every day of his life over the last 8
> years to trying to make everyone miserable. He
> creates libelous websites, lodges false
> complaints, and files dozens of junk
> lawsuits………… To this day he has lost every
> single legal maneuver he has attempted. He has
> been admonished by judges, (whom he has then sued
> as well). He has claimed discrimination based on
> his sexuality. He has claimed that his civil
> rights have been infringed apon. He has stalked
> various members of the church, threatened the
> school, and lodged lawsuits against police
> departments, local governments, various religious
> institutions, and judges that have ruled against
> him. He has wasted hundreds of thousands of
> dollars in his pursuit, along with losing his
> marriage, family, and friends………………..
> all because one day over 8 years ago, he got his
> little pee-pee smacked for being a bully toward
> people he had no authority over.
>
> Short answer? He’sa pathetic and sad little
> loser that we should all feel sorry for, but MAN
> does it feel good to watch home LOSE. EVERY.
> SINGLE. TIME!
Attachments:
5406CABE-C4D2-4765-9CC3-F4CBD8BB3329.jpeg

Posted by: ? . ()
Date: May 04, 2022 10:21PM

Why does this guy Bonetti keep posting stuff that makes him look like a psycho?

Posted by: The reason ()
Date: May 04, 2022 10:55PM

? . Wrote:
> Why does this guy Bonetti keep posting stuff that
> makes him look like a psycho?

Truly insane people don’t realize that they’re insane.

Posted by: Bobny ()
Date: June 04, 2022 02:12PM

Did Bonetti finally die of Aids?

Posted by: I think it was Monkey Pox ()
Date: June 04, 2022 04:41PM

If it's and buts were candy and nuts, oh what a party we could have

Posted by: Urk Bone-Nutty ()
Date: June 22, 2022 10:26PM

Eric has been too embarrassed to show his face here lately. He had his ass handed to him again, (as he always does), by Bob Malm in court. Not only did the judge laugh right in his face, but they rejected all his crazy appeals and imposed a restraining order AND a gag order on him so that he can’t come near Bob Malm AND he can’t post his crazy ramblings anymore. Eric has lost to Bob Malm in every way that it is possible to lose to someone else. He’s at a dead end. There’s nothing left for him to try. He’s failed at EVERYTHING. He tried filing one last lawsuit against Bob Malm in Massachusetts small claims court and the judge moved his trial back to 2024 just because he was so sick of listening to him flap his big, crazy mouth.

He then tried to get some traction by forming a one person group called “The Episcopal Survivors Network” and mass emailing all the Episcopalian pastors and church hierarchy in Virginia and Massachusetts to tell them about his “horrible tale of abuse”, but he didn’t get a single response back. NOT. A. SINGLE. RESPONSE! (Except for a few from people asking to be removed from his mailing list. Lol). So he’s now been reduced to harassing insignificant pastors from other churches for the crime of not jumping on his insane cause. He’s still using the same old strategy. Pick a pastor, create a website in their name, and then post a bunch of slanderous stuff about them. Surprisingly, he’s now going after a gay lesbian pastor in Front Royal who is a big LGBQT+ supporter because he’s offended by the fact that she thinks he’s a loon. The funniest part of it is that he doesn’t even rate a response back from these people. He’s insignificant enough that no one even bothers to waste their time replying to him. That’s the thing that drives him more batshit then anything else. Imagine being SOOOOOOOOO insignificant that you can’t even insult and name call people into bothering to take offense. He’s SOOOOOOOOOOOOO DESPERATE for any kind of attention that he’s firing salvos at ANYONE in the hopes that someone will notice him.

The Diocese knows that he’s a noisy bell, clanging alone in a field where no one can hear him. The court system knows that he’s an empty suit/wannabe lawyer who never even managed to pass the Bar Exam. The entire Episcopalian organization knows that he’s a paper Tiger, full of sound and fury but signifying nothing. Bob Malm would just laugh at him if he gave a shit, but he doesn’t.

It’s the end of the sad, weird tale of Crazy Eric. The man so boring that no one could even bother to dislike him anymore. The opposite of love is not hate. It’s disinterest. No one gives a shit anymore. Eric Bonetti took a perfectly good life and wasted it by babbling nonsense, crying crocodile tears about his mother, and ringing his big crazy bell until no one in the world could be bothered to care. In a world of vibrant colors and smells, Eric Bonetti is a dust scented shade of beige. A master class in how to squander everything precious about existence and end up alone and unmourned. I SHOULD feel bad for him, but honestly?………… I just can’t be bothered to care anymore.

Posted by: It’s so beautiful ()
Date: June 23, 2022 10:17AM

Urk Bone-Nutty Wrote:
> Eric has been too embarrassed to show his face
> here lately. He had his ass handed to him again,
> (as he always does), by Bob Malm in court. Not
> only did the judge laugh right in his face, but
> they rejected all his crazy appeals and imposed a
> restraining order AND a gag order on him so that
> he can’t come near Bob Malm AND he can’t post
> his crazy ramblings anymore. Eric has lost to Bob
> Malm in every way that it is possible to lose to
> someone else. He’s at a dead end. There’s
> nothing left for him to try. He’s failed at
> EVERYTHING. He tried filing one last lawsuit
> against Bob Malm in Massachusetts small claims
> court and the judge moved his trial back to 2024
> just because he was so sick of listening to him
> flap his big, crazy mouth.
>
> He then tried to get some traction by forming a
> one person group called “The Episcopal Survivors
> Network” and mass emailing all the Episcopalian
> pastors and church hierarchy in Virginia and
> Massachusetts to tell them about his “horrible
> tale of abuse”, but he didn’t get a single
> response back. NOT. A. SINGLE. RESPONSE! (Except
> for a few from people asking to be removed from
> his mailing list. Lol). So he’s now been reduced
> to harassing insignificant pastors from other
> churches for the crime of not jumping on his
> insane cause. He’s still using the same old
> strategy. Pick a pastor, create a website in their
> name, and then post a bunch of slanderous stuff
> about them. Surprisingly, he’s now going after a
> gay lesbian pastor in Front Royal who is a big
> LGBQT+ supporter because he’s offended by the
> fact that she thinks he’s a loon. The funniest
> part of it is that he doesn’t even rate a
> response back from these people. He’s
> insignificant enough that no one even bothers to
> waste their time replying to him. That’s the
> thing that drives him more batshit then anything
> else. Imagine being SOOOOOOOOO insignificant that
> you can’t even insult and name call people into
> bothering to take offense. He’s SOOOOOOOOOOOOO
> DESPERATE for any kind of attention that he’s
> firing salvos at ANYONE in the hopes that someone
> will notice him.
>
> The Diocese knows that he’s a noisy bell,
> clanging alone in a field where no one can hear
> him. The court system knows that he’s an empty
> suit/wannabe lawyer who never even managed to pass
> the Bar Exam. The entire Episcopalian organization
> knows that he’s a paper Tiger, full of sound and
> fury but signifying nothing. Bob Malm would just
> laugh at him if he gave a shit, but he doesn’t.
>
>
> It’s the end of the sad, weird tale of Crazy
> Eric. The man so boring that no one could even
> bother to dislike him anymore. The opposite of
> love is not hate. It’s disinterest. No one gives
> a shit anymore. Eric Bonetti took a perfectly good
> life and wasted it by babbling nonsense, crying
> crocodile tears about his mother, and ringing his
> big crazy bell until no one in the world could be
> bothered to care. In a world of vibrant colors and
> smells, Eric Bonetti is a dust scented shade of
> beige. A master class in how to squander
> everything precious about existence and end up
> alone and unmourned. I SHOULD feel bad for him,
> but honestly?………… I just can’t be
> bothered to care anymore.

Thanks for the update. Loved every bit of it.

Posted by: Crazy Urk Bone-nutty loses again ()
Date: July 29, 2022 06:15PM

Because “Crazy Eric” Bone-nutty is too ashamed of his latest failure to post it here, I thought I’d share his newest “shaking his fist and gnashing his teeth in impotent rage” press release. He lost in Massachusetts AGAIN. Then his appeal was summarily rejected and he lost AGAIN. Now he’s screaming about the court being “wrong” in its decision, (even though it’s the exact same decision that numerous other courts, police departments, church governing bodies, Diocese tribunals, etc. have also made). He’s been butt-hurt before, but he’s soooooooooooooooo amazingly butt-hurt now that it’s truly spectacular.

Being the insane wreck that he is, he’s taken this latest rejection of all he stands for as a good reason to demand that everyone in the Diocese resign for not giving in to his temper tantrums. This was just too delicious not to share.

Episcopal Survivors Network condemns court decision involving Episcopal priest
Episcopal Survivors Network
July 19, 2022
By RNS Press Release Distribution Service

Court wrongly affirms claims by Robert H. Malm that protests are “harassment”
The Episcopal Survivors Network (ESN) today condemned a decision by the Massachusetts Appeals Court, denying an appeal by former Episcopal Church member Eric Bonetti involving claims by Robert H. Malm, an Episcopal priest, that Bonetti threatened and harassed Malm. These claims were set forth in a harassment protection order request in which Malm allegedly repeatedly lied to the courts, including:
Falsely claiming that he was being “stalked” and “harassed” by virtue of protests outside his church;
Falsely claiming that Bonetti operates the website “Fairfax Underground,” an unmoderated site famous for Internet trolling:
Falsely claiming that Malm did not commit perjury in previous litigation, including lying by saying that Bonetti’s late mother, Sigrid Yahner, contacted him repeatedly:
Falsely claiming that Bonetti operated a website impersonating that of St. Gabriel’s Episcopal parish, located in Marion MA.
Meanwhile, in a video posted on the St. Gabriel’s website, Malm claimed that Bonetti was not a threat, even as told the court and police otherwise.
“We condemn in the strongest possible terms today’s decision by the court, which relied heavily on self-contradictory and possibly false statements by Malm, and which displays remarkably weak legal reasoning in an effort to justify the trial court’s erroneous and biased decision,” said ESN spokesperson Rebecca Korn. “We regard as reprehensible the court’s suggestion in dicta that contacting the diocese to complain about Malm’s conduct is a form of harassment.
“We also absolutely condemn the continuing refusal by the Dioceses of Virginia and Massachusetts to address the underlying allegations, and their insistence that the matter be addressed in the courts. This is absolutely unethical, disrespectful to victims of abuse, and undercuts the denomination’s claim that church clergy disciplinary canons are intended to promote healing and reconciliation.
“Lastly, ESN calls for the immediate resignations of acting Ecclesiastical Authority Susan Goff, Bishop Alan Gates, and Diocese of Virginia Chancellor JP Causey. All have utterly failed to honor their obligations under church canons. Moreover, the Diocese of Virginia, apparently acting on the basis of guidance from Mr. Causey, continues to ignore the requirement of a pastoral response in every instance in which a Title IV complaint is made. This is appalling and outrageous, and we believe it is indicative of an endemic breakdown in governance within the relevant dioceses.
“This failure to demonstrate concern for victims of abuse undercuts the Episcopal Church at every level, and unless addressed will result in the collapse of the denomination. We cannot state too emphatically the problems these moral failings are causing for the Episcopal Church,” Korn concluded.
Bonetti and his husband were among the first same-sex couples married in the Episcopal Church. They have since left the denomination due to the church’s failure to address non-sexual abuse.
Bonetti is receiving treatment for PTSD and depression as a result of Malm’s conduct and that of the two dioceses.
###
Rebecca Korn
Episcopal Survivors Network
ESN@posteo.net

Date: September 13, 2022 12:28AM

Eric is a very disturbed, sad little man with nothing to do with his sad little life! He is also a compulsive liar who sits on his computer all day lying about other people he can’t control!

Date: September 20, 2022 10:33PM

Lisa is a sad, mentally ill psychotic individual whose personal life is a shambles. And she has nothing better to do than hang out here and troll people.

Poor, sad mentally ill Lisa. No wonder she is a complete failure.

Date: September 20, 2022 10:35PM

By the way, did you all hear that crazy Leslie Melm is still stalking Eric, emailing him and threatening him?

Yup, still at it.

Posted by: Ur a stupid twat ()
Date: September 20, 2022 10:57PM

Valeria Hayes, the priest in Front Royal, is married to a man you fucking stupid twat. https://m.facebook.com/valerie.hayes.1238

Date: October 01, 2022 04:44PM

Eric is a very disturbed, sad little man with nothing to do with his sad little life! He is also a compulsive liar who sits on his computer all day lying about other people he can’t control! Sick!!

Posted by: LG ()
Date: October 14, 2022 11:54PM

Bonetti is such a loser! He’s still bitching about his Mommy, who couldn’t be bothered naming him in her obituary. Such a sad, little, sick, man! Really he’s quite pathetic!

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.