HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Grace Episcopal Alexandria Ignores COVID Surge
Posted by: Eric..Bonetti ()
Date: December 07, 2021 07:00PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Grace Episcopal Alexandria Ignores COVID Surge
Posted by: Eric..Confetti ()
Date: December 07, 2021 10:16PM

My name is Eric Bonetti and over 8 years ago a priest said something that upset me. To this day I stand outside the church where he HASN’T EVEN WORKED IN THREE YEARS and ring a big, crazy bell in an attempt to harass and intimidate anyone who goes to the old church where the guy whom I hate DOESN’T EVEN WORK ANYMORE BECAUSE HE MOVED 14 HOURS AWAY. My goal is to try any ruin Christmas services for anyone who goes there as well as frightening all the children because the guy WHO DOESN’T EVEN WORK THERE ANYMORE made me upset over 8 years ago………………. I’m not insane though. Perfectly rational. Many have said that I’m mentally unstable as well as emotionally unbalanced, but I’m as normal as they come. I ask you to think back to someone who pissed you off 8 years ago. Don’t you go to the house where they don’t live anymore or the office where they no longer work and ring a big, stupid bell just to upset the innocent people inside so they can know that someone made you mad 8 years ago? Yup, thought so. I’m as sane as they come……….. not crazy or insane at all. Totally normal.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.