HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Im Happy, nappy and its the end of the world
Posted by: YUKVW ()
Date: July 22, 2021 04:26PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Im Happy, nappy and its the end of the world
Posted by: Eric..Bonetti ()
Date: July 22, 2021 06:13PM

I’ve now listened to this YouTube song you linked to TWICE and I can’t figure out WHAT this has to do with Bob Malm and his perjury?!? It just seems to be an upbeat song with nonsense lyrics. There are NO mentions of my poor treatment by Grace Episcopal Church. Nothing about how the entire Alexandria Police Department is conspiring against me! And nothing AT ALL about how my mother never called anyone on the phone in her entire life, much less made appointments and then cancelled or no-showed. I don’t know what you thought you were doing when you posted this video, but I’m now protesting with my big, floppy sign that I had made at Kinko’s for THREE extra days in front of the Grace Episcopal School in order to teach you a lesson won’t soon forget! (And frighten some small children.)

Re: Im Happy, nappy and its the end of the world
Posted by: cncjp ()
Date: July 23, 2021 01:58AM

It means, "go out and get a life. You don't have to attend a pedophilic church, go out and fina one that suits your needs. If it is the end of your world, go out as a master of life instead of wasting your time groveling in complaints with a dessert of cheese and whine.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.