HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Check it Out: Perjuring Priest Bob Malm Now Invents Imaginary Siblings For Me
Posted by: Eric..Bonetti ()
Date: May 21, 2021 09:50AM

First, we had imaginary meeting requests from my mother. Now, Bob Malm tries to tell the court that I have siblings.

Is there any lie that Bob Malm won’t tell? No wonder Grace Episcopal is circling the drain.

https://www.gracealexwatch.org/2021/05/19/perjuring-priest-bob-malm-again-lies-to-the-court/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Check it Out: Perjuring Priest Bob Malm Now Invents Imaginary Siblings For Me
Posted by: ¿? ()
Date: May 21, 2021 11:19AM

According to her obituary, she had no living children at all.

Re: Check it Out: Perjuring Priest Bob Malm Now Invents Imaginary Siblings For Me
Posted by: Interesting Eric Related Fact ()
Date: May 21, 2021 12:02PM

Isn't it interesting that her obituary clearly mentions the son that died back in 1993 (28 years ago) AND her four step-children but there's absolutely NO MENTION whatsoever of Eric? It's almost like she didn't want to acknowledge being his mother.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.