HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Perjuring Priest Bob Malm Petition Passes 25000 Signatures
Posted by: Eric..Bonetti ()
Date: March 20, 2021 12:25PM

Moments ago, my petition on change.org broke 25,000 signatures. That’s enough to fill a stadium!

My petition, which can be found at https://www.change.org/abusivebobmalm, asks Susan Goff and the Episcopal Diocese of Virginia to conduct an independent, full and fair investigation into perjuring priest Bob Malm’s conduct, then act on the results.

So far, the diocese continues its ludicrous assertion that Bob Malm’s perjury and other mendacious conduct is only actionable if he faces criminal charges. Not only is that a difficult standard to meet, as perjury is notoriously difficult to prosecute, but it violates the canons themselves, which expressly forbid deceit, dishonesty, and misrepresentation, as well as conduct unbecoming.

Of course, if Bob Malm’s perjury and other lies, his efforts to drag a dying woman into court in violation of the law, and more aren’t in fact conduct unbecoming, then we have all the information we need to take a pass on an ethically bankrupt church.

I’m going to keep at it, but it is up to Susan Goff and the rest of the hypocrites in Mayo House to decide if they are going to observe a real Lent this year, or continue to wallow in the filth of their own conduct.

By the way, here is what a crowd of 20,000 looks like:
Attachments:
C4B06E9B-6C91-4615-92C6-DCF0321FC898.jpeg
06644E2C-04BE-4F7D-8C80-897CB94216CA.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Perjuring Priest Bob Malm Petition Passes 25000 Signatures
Posted by: Eric.Bonetti ()
Date: March 20, 2021 01:14PM

PS More than $12,000 in donations.

Posted by: Azef ()
Date: March 21, 2021 12:11PM

BS! You truly are delusional Confetti!

Posted by: I GOT 25000 SIGNATURES ()
Date: March 22, 2021 09:51AM

I mean I got them. Can't really do anything with them. They don't mean a fucking thing. But bitch I got 25000 signatures. Took almost a decade but by golly I got them. Arent I cool? I do this for my mommy who didn't even include me in her obituary. I mean that happens all the time right?

Posted by: Da truth! ()
Date: March 22, 2021 04:41PM

A quick google search for Eric Bonetti shows that he was an anti-church activist before he even went to Grace Episcopal. A victim in search of an oppressor. Being denied a spot on the vestry was all he needed to snap.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.