HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
SEE FOR YOURSELF: Perjuring Priest Bob Malm’s Lies Under Oath
Posted by: Eric..Bonetti ()
Date: February 27, 2021 10:43AM

Lie 1: Sigrid Yahner set up appointments with me and no-showed. That’s how I know that her blog actually is Eric’s

Lie 2: I don’t recall speaking to her.

Lie 3: I didn’t even know her name.
Attachments:
E2705402-B604-46B4-B717-655EAA5DEDDB.jpeg
36839CE4-6824-4773-9154-08EEF074F891.jpeg
15DD8C18-738A-476E-9499-31FD1E5063D9.jpeg
68D23A0E-2B3E-421F-8547-25C7BCED511B.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SEE FOR YOURSELF: Perjuring Priest Bob Malm’s Lies Under Oath
Posted by: You got it! ()
Date: February 27, 2021 02:44PM

Ooo, ooo, can I see for myself?!?!? I love to see things for myself! Thank you for this amazing and wonderful opportunity to see for myself!

Posted by: Good laugh ()
Date: February 27, 2021 06:22PM

I think someone impersonating Eric is making these posts. If you read the entire thing (not just what is highlighted), they paint him in a terrible, terrible light.

I particularly like the quote where Eric advises on protest strategies, but he is the only person to protest the church, ever. Made me chuckle.

Posted by: You got that wrong ()
Date: February 27, 2021 07:04PM

You're mistaken. His deathly ill mother was also protesting from the median in the road. They dragged her hospital bed out there so she could protest and wave signs even though she was close to death. Also, she had enough fading strength left to run numerous harassing blogs despite being completely computer illiterate before finally dying and leaving any mention of Eric out of her obituary while definitely mentioning all of her other children. (Eric states that he specifically asked his mother NOT to mention him at all or include him in the list of her loved ones printed in her obituary and she left him out as a favor to him.)

Posted by: db ()
Date: February 27, 2021 08:16PM

That was very kind of her to honor his wishes not to be mentioned in her obituary. Because he mentions her all the time, pretty much in every thing he posts, which numbers in the thousands. Every single lawsuit he filed mentions her, and they are well into the double-digits. But please mom, keep my name out of your obituary.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.