HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Grace Episcopal Alexandria Appeal to State Supreme Court
Posted by: Eric..Bonetti ()
Date: February 15, 2021 08:27PM

This is the Statement of Agreed Facts sent moments ago to legal counsel for Grace Episcopal Church in preparation for the filing of my appeal with the Virginia Supreme Court. This is the case in which perjuring priest Bob Malm concealed the email in question, in which he defamed me by falsely telling the Episcopal Bishop of Virginia that I embezzled from a previous employer. While the Alexandria Circuit Court dismissed the case based on the statute of limitations, it is my contention that the church’s fraudulent concealment should have resulted in the tolling of the statute of limitations.
Attachments:
E119A121-B9B2-4511-AF4E-D250554E3A11.jpeg
3E13238F-7912-43F7-B222-6FC78A3B53F1.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Grace Episcopal Alexandria Appeal to State Supreme Court
Posted by: ::;:: ()
Date: February 16, 2021 12:06AM

Even your signature looks like that of a madman.

You do know that judges are people, and the courts are made up of people who look down on lawsuit after lawsuit. Your lawyer probably tells you to ignore this, as he cashes another one of your checks.

Re: Grace Episcopal Alexandria Appeal to State Supreme Court
Posted by: Science ()
Date: February 16, 2021 12:05PM

Can someone out there please keep a running tally of all the lawsuits/complaints/appeals/motions/etc. that this guy has lost by now? It’s gotta be in the twenties. He would make a fascinating case study.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.