HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Grace Episcopal Alexandria: Disciplinary Complaint Filed Against Jeffery Chiow
Posted by: Eric..Bonetti ()
Date: January 02, 2021 06:04PM

One of the results of the ongoing litigation is I have now uncovered at least fifteen emails sent to or from perjuring priest Bob Malm’s church email account, but not produced during our original discovery. That’s a serious ethical issue and a potential violation of attorney disciplinary rule 3.3. As a result, I have filed an attorney disciplinary complaint against Jeff Chiow, aka Sugarland Chiow. These include ones between Bob and family members, as well as the one to the diocese in which perjuring priest Bob Malm falsely claimed I had embezzled from a previous employer

Additionally, I allege that Sugarland:

- Made various knowingly false statements of law and fact to the court and failed to correct them once he had actual knowledge of their falsity, including his claim that I was never licensed to practice law and that I never served as a police officer.

- Knew, or had reason to know, that perjuring priest Bob Malm lied under oath when he claimed that my mother, or someone claiming to be her, contacted him repeatedly. Thus, I submit, Sugarland failed in his duty of candor to the tribunal by not disclosing this fabrication to the court.

- Knowingly permitted Malm to engage in witness tampering. Specifically, he was copied on an email that Malm sent to my witness, Dee Parson, whom he knew I planned to call as a witness. In the email, Malm attempted to dissuade her from testifying. Both perjuring priest Bob Malm and Leslie Malm phoned Dee repeatedly as part of this effort.

Above this post is the email perjuring priest Bob Malm sent to Dee. I have highlighted the fact that Sugarland is copied on the email.
Attachments:
0A25B632-A70C-4E53-A5F6-2830F21380CA.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Grace Episcopal Alexandria: Disciplinary Complaint Filed Against Jeffery Chiow
Posted by: Not him. ()
Date: January 02, 2021 06:48PM

This is obviously a fake post under the Bonetti name.

Not even he would be that stupid to post an email showing how clear, concise, and coherent the priest is. This forum has been so used to Bonetti’s insane ramblings and repetitions that it’s nice to get a glimpse of the sanity on the other side of the issue.

Re: Grace Episcopal Alexandria: Disciplinary Complaint Filed Against Jeffery Chiow
Posted by: Lisa Gardner ()
Date: January 06, 2021 04:57PM

All this Trump shit reminds me of Bonetti. Two people who are Narcissists and care nothing for anybody but themselves! They are both disgraceful!

Posted by: BLM MATTERS ()
Date: January 06, 2021 06:04PM

Are you saying Eric Bonetti hates black people? Is he a racist? He should be cancelled! Rain fire down upon him for his evil white racist ways!

Posted by: Eric.Bonetti ()
Date: January 06, 2021 09:14PM

Grace Episcopal, perjuring parish.

Posted by: The Truth Is Ugly ()
Date: January 07, 2021 12:09AM

Eric's refusal to denounce institutional racism or stand up as an ally proves that he is a racist white supremacist. Plus, why does he only harass white priests? Why doesn't he stalk and harass any black priests? RACISM!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.