HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
With 11 days remaining, Grace Church still has nothing about Christmas on its website
Posted by: Eric..Bonetti ()
Date: December 14, 2020 09:00AM

A sure sign of a parish not adapting well to the pandemic

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: With 11 days remaining, Grace Church still has nothing about Christmas on its website
Posted by: .... ()
Date: December 14, 2020 09:43AM

You lead a very sad existence.

Re: With 11 days remaining, Grace Church still has nothing about Christmas on its website
Posted by: Seriously? ()
Date: December 14, 2020 01:04PM

What do you care about Christmas? Daily you disrespect the principles of Christianity with a complete lack of respect for ANY of Jesus' teachings. You don't turn the other cheek. You don't love those who have wronged you. You refuse to consider forgiveness. You are consumed with your own pettiness, envy and hatred and yet YOU have the unmitigated GALL to lecture a group of other people on the errors in their faith.

I don't believe that Bob Malm or Grace Episcopal church have wronged you and frankly your vendetta against both of them has garnered them FAR more sympathy and praise then they ever would have had before. In your unhinged lunacy, you have created a positive following for both of them. You are the exact example of everything you castigate others for. You are petty, vindictive, small minded and a bully. You go after children and family of those you disagree with. The fact that a congregation once tried to love and accept you despite your serious lack of character speaks a wonderful testament to the positive qualities of those whom you try to tear down.

The irony is that in marked contrast to the volume that you post about what is wrong with the church, YOU are the actual cancer in any church. A vain, soppish wastrel who preens in order to stroke his own ego and then becomes angry and hateful when he feels people aren't worshipping him enough. You think that God's house is really all about you and the accolades you feel you should be receiving. Thankfully Grace Episcopal had your cancer surgically removed by kicking you out. They can only get stronger now that your bitterness and bile have been removed. What does it say about you when ALL things are made better by your absence.

If you believe at all in Christianity then you know that someday you're going to have to explain your hatred and lack of forgiveness to a higher power. I pity you when that day comes.

Posted by: Omglol ()
Date: December 14, 2020 05:35PM

Seriously? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A vain, soppish wastrel

That shit made me laugh so hard I spit milk out of my nose.

Posted by: Didn’t know who ()
Date: December 14, 2020 07:20PM

Yeah, I had never heard of Grace, or Bob Malm, or Eric Bonetti before he started posting like a madman. After reading some of his posts, I wholeheartedly support the priest and the church, even though I’ve never had interactions with any of them.

Posted by: What a douche ()
Date: December 15, 2020 02:09PM

Ever notice how Bonetti is brave enough to attack churches, children and old priests while hiding behind the skirts of the judicial system but he's far too cowardly to ever come here and actually dialogue with any of the people calling him out on his reprehensible behavior? He pulls his "hit and run" posts and then reads the replies whilst hiding under his sheets because he is too scared to engage with anyone who responds back to him. Every now and then he'll post as a fictitious "Bonetti supporter" named "HH" or "GG", but the plain fact is that he's too much of a cowardly pussy to actually debate with anyone here. He's the kind of guy that will throw a rock at your car as you're driving past him and then run like the dogs of Hell are chasing him when you stop and get out to confront him.

I know you're reading this, Eric, and I know you're too much of a pantywaist to say anything back. What a loser.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.