HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
St. Gabriel’s Episcopal Marion Mass Faces Lawsuit
Posted by: Eric..Bonetti ()
Date: November 07, 2020 07:52PM

St. Gabriel’s Marion Lawsuit

Earlier today, I sent an email to church attorneys, as well as officials in DioVA and DioMass, to tell them several things:

As a result of perjuring priest Bob Malm’s defamatory comments from the pulpit last Sunday at St. Gabriel’s, available at https://vimeo.com/473918495 beginning at 30:20, I am suing perjuring priest Bob Malm, St. Gabriel’s Episcopal Church, and the Episcopal Diocese of Massachusetts.
As a result of the pending litigation, all related videos, documents, emails, and text messages are to be preserved.
The slanderous post needs to come down from the website immediately, a written apology and retraction issued, and the latter needs to be read from the pulpit tomorrow.
Here is the email I sent, which also included the Church Pension Group claims examiner.

St Gabriel’s Episcopal Marion Lawsuit Imminent

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: St. Gabriel’s Episcopal Marion Mass Faces Lawsuit
Posted by: Eric..Bonetti ()
Date: November 07, 2020 07:53PM

Perjuring priest Bob Malm gets his new church sued.
Attachments:
23371AE2-9041-4F89-B0C1-BA4CFB935DF9.png

Posted by: You can tell ()
Date: November 07, 2020 08:59PM

A sad little man living a sad little life. :(

Posted by: Laugh riot. ()
Date: November 07, 2020 10:43PM

Interesting. So, you're suing for slander even though Malm didn't mention your name and you said no one could recognize you because you had a mask on to protect your identity. Oh yeah, also he spoke nothing but true and provable facts.

I loooooooove the fact that you're going to end up penniless and destitute by filing all these frivolous lawsuits white Bob Malm continues to grow rich, loved by many, and to have many more buildings named after him.

They say the best revenge is living well and Eric, baby? Bob is getting the ULTIMATE revenge on you. Lol

Posted by: MyCousinVinny ()
Date: November 07, 2020 11:14PM

When’s Malm’s counter suit forthcoming? I can’t believe the American legal system allows such abuse continue on and on and on.

Posted by: For realz ()
Date: November 09, 2020 07:29PM

MyCousinVinny Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When’s Malm’s counter suit forthcoming? I
> can’t believe the American legal system allows
> such abuse continue on and on and on.

Seriously though, I'm no lawyer but there's gotta be some way to sue this whacko for harassment or filing too many frivolous lawsuits or SOMETHING. As deep as the churches pockets are, they've got to be planning some sort of counter attack. This basketcase just plans to file lawsuits against the police department, the church, the diocese, the preacher, the insurance company, the members of the congregation, etc. until he dies.......... Oh........ maybe that's the plan? Eric has an unfortunate accident?

Posted by: dbbd ()
Date: November 09, 2020 08:21PM

^^^ I don’t know, the church I’m sure has lawyers on retainer, so it’s not costing them anything extra. And every time he sues, it’s for less and less (under $1000).

If he had a popular case and the church went after him, it would hurt the church in the public’s eye.

But Bonetti is crazy and no one sympathizes with him, so they just might do it. Either way, I don’t give a shit. The only things I know about this case is from the insane ramblings on this forum.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.