HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Perjuring Priest Bob Malm Attorney Wayne Cyron Faces Disciplinary Complaint
Posted by: Eric..Bonetti ()
Date: October 26, 2020 05:28PM

From the start of this conflict, I have made clear that fabrications regarding what has transpired will not be tolerated. With that in mind, today I filed an attorney disciplinary conflict against Wayne Cyron, who represents perjuring priest Bob Malm.

The complaint arises from Cyron’s fabrication, in his recent motion for a protective order to keep perjuring priest Bob Malm’s discovery responses confidential, that the previous court order in part addressed my “relentless and offensive blogging.”

It did no such thing. Nor could it, absent a true threat, for the First Amendment protects unpopular blogging, no matter how offensive it may be. Thus, I submit that Cyron’s comments are a knowing false statement of law and fact to the courts, and thus violate disciplinary rule 3.3, “Candor toward the Tribunal.”

In fact, were Cyron’s claims true, Donald Trump could get a protective order against news outlets, on the grounds that they were “relentlessly” disseminating “fake news.” That, of course, runs inherently contrary to our country’s policy of ordered liberty.

You’ll see in my letter, part of the posted document, I ask Cyron to immediately retract his false statement and correct the record.

Although I filed directly with the Virginia State Bar, I forwarded the complaint to Cyron, co-counsel Diane DiBlasio, and the Church Pension Group claims examiner handling the case.

Hopefully, this makes clear to the church and its legal team that I will not tolerate any fabrications, either by the attorneys in question, or by perjuring priest Bob Malm.
Attachments:
49DDC17B-2D28-4FC2-BDBD-A69D82426B26.png
3E3E8E56-3D65-4625-BCC8-81EDC8E65C1A.png
F71B1821-9C0F-46AC-991D-00FDA237583F.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Perjuring Priest Bob Malm Attorney Wayne Cyron Faces Disciplinary Complaint
Posted by: Oh my gracious. ()
Date: October 26, 2020 05:51PM

So splendid.
Attachments:
2D636D54-ED47-4192-8993-831D6044B3B0.jpeg

Posted by: Lt Dan ()
Date: October 26, 2020 07:08PM

Sooooo...the defense to that motion is to prove Malm’s point...??? He butchered what the protective order on discovery actually says. That’s twisted into a formal complaint with the bar!?

Bold move, Cotton.

Posted by: New idea ()
Date: October 26, 2020 08:37PM

Eric would win more of his court cases if he pleaded insanity.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.