HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
BREAKING NEWS: The Wartburg Watch Again Covers Perjuring Priest Bob Malm's Misconduct
Posted by: Eric..Bonetti ()
Date: October 16, 2020 07:45PM

Grace Episcopal Alexandria
As readers of this blog know, I have on multiple occasions suggested that Kelly Motormouth Gable and perjuring priest Bob Malm should put their money where their mouth is and file a police report regarding their allegations that I embezzled from a previous employer. Indeed, the church's attorney has claimed in her pleadings that perjuring priest Bob Malm had a "moral duty" to tell others in the church about their allegations.
Thus, I have called on perjuring priest Bob Malm to put his money where his mouth is, fulfill his alleged "moral duty" and call the police.

Today, The Wartburg Watch covered these issues.

In reading the article, it's important to remember that perjuring priest Bob Malm's defamation of me includes two other areas of misconduct. These include:

His concealment of the email in the previous litigation, even though it was expressly within the purview of discovery. In this regard, perjuring priest Bob Malm's conduct also implicates Sugarland Chiow.
His addition of the defamatory bit about hacking. In this regard, it will be interesting to see if perjuring priest Bob Malm is prepared, in conjunction with litigation, to name the parishioners who believe I have hacked church infrastructure.

Nor is this the only article coming. Another Anglican blog (no, not mine) is covering the story, and a major daily newspaper may cover the story.

Of course, we likely will soon see derogatory comments from the Princess Porcine, Lisa Medley, who likes to wade in to the dispute, even going so far as to lie in her comments. Despite this, Lisa lacks the backbone to put her name on her comments, which says a lot about Lisa.

At the end of the day, I still see no signs that perjuring priest Bob Malm, Kelly Motormouth Gable, or any of the other good Christians at Grace Church have put their money where their mouth is and filed a police report. And no matter how many ad hominem attacks Lisa et al drag out, that fundamental reality remains unchanged.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: BREAKING NEWS: The Wartburg Watch Again Covers Perjuring Priest Bob Malm's Misconduct
Posted by: Eric.Bonetti ()
Date: October 16, 2020 07:47PM

Re: BREAKING NEWS: The Wartburg Watch Again Covers Perjuring Priest Bob Malm's Misconduct
Date: October 16, 2020 08:49PM

It is only a matter of time before CNN picks up this story. I have emailed Wolf Blitzen more than 20 times with the facts of Perjuring Priest Bob Malm. I told everyone last week that this will be a major news story and it is happening - the Wartburg Watch is read internationally.

Posted by: Pretty cool ()
Date: October 17, 2020 12:32AM

So cool.
Attachments:
D9876AA8-AF7D-459A-B01E-08C6E1C55253.jpeg

Posted by: EB CRAZY ()
Date: October 18, 2020 09:56PM

You have total lost it! To e-mail 20 email from you to CNN and get no responses, they obviously think your crazy too! LOL!!

Posted by: GG ()
Date: October 18, 2020 10:59PM

No...it’s called persistence.

Posted by: EB CRAZY ()
Date: October 19, 2020 01:16PM

It’s called goal insanity!

Date: October 19, 2020 07:21PM

Bob Malm, pejuring priest.

Posted by: You can see it ()
Date: October 19, 2020 08:27PM

Eric..Bonetti Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bob Malm, pejuring priest.

Lol, Eric Bonetti, psycho, mentally ill, obsessed stalker.

Posted by: GG ()
Date: October 21, 2020 05:00PM

Maybe email Tucker Carlson instead of Wolf Blitzen. Tucker IS an Episcopalian and readily admits TEC is “run by losers”.

Date: October 21, 2020 09:19PM

GG Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Maybe email Tucker Carlson instead of Wolf
> Blitzen. Tucker IS an Episcopalian and readily
> admits TEC is “run by losers”.

Bob Malm, perjuring priest.

Posted by: It's really true ()
Date: October 21, 2020 10:49PM

You can see it in his tears.
Attachments:
431900FE-8F50-4BFF-9AB3-49F210D5B518.jpeg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.