HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Grace Episcopal Alexandria: Legal Update
Posted by: So Sad ()
Date: September 04, 2020 01:59PM

Grace Episcopal Alexandria
Lots of news on the legal front.
Two days ago, I filed the Pennsylvania case with the Venango County Court of Common Pleas. Notice has been served on the magistrate and perjuring priest Bob Malm in accordance with Pennsylvania law. Under the law, I now have 20 days to file a civil complaint against perjuring priest Bob Malm with the court. After that, discovery begins.

Meanwhile, I have confirmed that the case against perjuring priest Bob Malm has been transferred to the Alexandria Circuit. I therefore have filed a motion for leave to amend, so as to include perjuring priest Bob Malm’s defamation in the complaint.

Motions court is set for the ninth in the defamation case against Leslie Malm, and will be heard electronically due to the pandemic.

Things are running slowly with the Alexandria clerk of court, but the court now has docketed the separate defamation case against Grace Episcopal. A nice touch, it seems: Michael Guy is preaching about becoming the beloved community, and addressing injustice wherever it is found. Yet at the exact same time the parish is trying to defend perjuring priest Bob Malm’s misconduct, Kelly Gable’s defamation, and Sugarland Chiow’s ugly behavior.

On an unrelated note, it is amusing to see that candidates for the rector position have been surfing my blog. How can I tell? By the originating IP addresses, and the content accessed. That’s a good thing, because any priest applying for the position needs to understand that Grace is a toxic church that has caca for brains when it comes to money, that urges people to commit suicide, bullies the dying, commits perjury, calls other Christians “domestic terrorists,” invents BS like the non-existent town of “Sugarland Texas” for use in its courtroom pleadings, and forces people like Mike out of the church.

If that’s your idea of the beloved community, no thanks. You can keep it.

Details at www.bobmalm.com
Attachments:
4A04FD67-FD9F-4C19-9B0A-7F2937499B1B.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Grace Episcopal Alexandria: Legal Update
Posted by: /-\ ()
Date: September 04, 2020 08:50PM

That last paragraph is awesome. It sums up all the charges against the church concisely, and shows everyone that your mental illness has reduced you to sounding like a 15 year old girl.

Posted by: Crazy man ()
Date: September 04, 2020 11:49PM

Like I said, Delusional and obsessed! He is mentally ill!

Posted by: Don’t laugh at the mentally ill! ()
Date: September 05, 2020 12:16AM

The original poster seems to think that there are many bad actors involved with the church, who all have their tentacles in many different schemes and plots against him. Classic paranoia, along with delusions of grandeur.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.