HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Perjuring priest Bob Malm says he will defend his efforts to drag a dying woman into court
Posted by: Eric..Bonetti ()
Date: July 08, 2020 01:03AM

Want to see what a scumbag perjuring priest Bob Malm is? In today’s mail, I got a notice that perjuring priest Bob Malm intends to defend the lawsuit in PA, in which I am asking the court to award Mom’s attorney fees after perjuring priest Bob Malm tried to drag my mother, then terminally ill, into court for depositions.

In case I haven’t been clear on this, let me say again: Any priest who would, in violation of state law, try to drag a dying woman into court in pursuit of his vendetta, is trailer park trash. Even worse, through Sugarland Chiow, perjuring priest Bob Malm later tried to mislead the courts.

At the heart of the matter is Bob’s effort to subpoena my mother in the prior litigation. As part of that, he attempted to domesticate a Virginia subpoena in Pennsylvania, in violation of Pennsylvania law. Pursuant to Rule 1930.5 of the state’s rules of civil procedure, there is no discovery in protection from abuse cases absent leave of court. That’s right. No subpoenas. No depositions. No interrogatories. No requests for admission. You have to ask the court for permission. Period.

Yet Bob decided to show up, try to subpoena a woman he knew was terminally ill, and drag her into court for depositions. No effort to obtain leave of court. Nothing. And it’s not like Sugarland Chiow’s law firm wasn’t able to research the relevant rules. Sugarland either didn’t bother to do his legal research, or did it and figured he’d ignore the law.

To make matters worse, Sugarland later displayed some serious gaps in his memory. At one point, he argued that he had spoken with Mom’s attorney and she was doing just fine. At another point, Sugarland took an inconsistent tack, telling the courts that he was not aware that she was terminally ill. Yet her blog made very clear that she was terminally ill.

Then we get the comment from mom’s attorney, who said, “You’ll have to fill me in on the details of the case. That attorney is coming at you with a personal vendetta.”

The fact that perjuring priest Bob Malm and the Episcopal Church think that their conduct is defensible makes clear why this toxic church just needs to go away. If filing an illegal subpoena against a dying woman is something they think is okay, my response is, “No thanks. You can keep your toxic church, your toxic diocese, and your toxic denomination. Jesus would not have any use for any of the above.”

Keywords: Bob Malm, Episcopal Church, Grace Episcopal Church Alexandria
Attachments:
CFAA90C6-9AA3-4679-A97D-2288235FAECC.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Perjuring priest Bob Malm says he will defend his efforts to drag a dying woman into court
Posted by: Obvious troll ()
Date: July 08, 2020 05:51AM

Key words that only matter: obsessed, loser, defamation, no chance to win in court. God is great. Repent before the Lord and renounce Satan who has gripped your soul.

Re: Perjuring priest Bob Malm says he will defend his efforts to drag a dying woman into court
Posted by: To sum up ()
Date: July 08, 2020 11:14AM

TLDR: Blah, blah, blah, Malm, blah, perjury, blah, blah, dying, blah, obsessive stalker.

Posted by: peep ()
Date: July 08, 2020 08:06PM

Eric Bonetti should find better things to do with his time other than continuing to pursue some kid touching priest who has already been google fucked. You're just beating a dead horse at this point.

--------------
He who laughs last, laughs the longest

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.