HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
See for Yourself: Grace Episcopal Church Member Kelly Gable Sued For Defamation Per Se
Posted by: Eric..Bonetti ()
Date: June 05, 2020 01:50PM

Just when we thought Grace Episcopal Alexandria and perjuring priest Bob Malm could not get any more toxic, along comes motormouth Kelly Gable with her claims of embezzlement.

In order to be absolutely fair, I gave Kelly an opportunity to either document or retract her claims by noon today. When she did not respond I filed suit for defamation per se shortly after the deadline expired.

You would think that, as someone with a JD, Kelly would have a little more common sense. But then, as a member of a truly toxic church, her conduct probably shouldn’t come as a surprise.
Attachments:
EAE80B05-E485-418E-80AA-7AB720DFED7C.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: See for Yourself: Grace Episcopal Church Member Kelly Gable Sued For Defamation Per Se
Posted by: ( ) ()
Date: June 05, 2020 02:48PM

Defamation is easy to prove once you have written evidence, as you do. Obviously, all a plaintiff has to do is prove that what she said is not true - the onus is on her to provide evidence of her accusation.

But the overview looks bleak. Bonetti has been nonstop harassing people in the City of Alexandria, and has documented very thoroughly online his loosening grip with reality.

Re: See for Yourself: Grace Episcopal Church Member Kelly Gable Sued For Defamation Per Se
Posted by: Too True! ()
Date: June 05, 2020 02:52PM

If you REALLY want to sue someone that makes you look like an inbred yokel and has ruined your reputation then quit pussyfooting around and just sue yourself.

There's nothing that anyone else has said that makes you look HALF as retardedly crazy as your own words that you constantly spew. The person most responsible for making Eric Bonetti a laughing stock IS Eric Bonetti. Have yourself served with papers immediately.

Bonetti vs Bonetti. I can't wait to see who wins!

Posted by: I bet ()
Date: June 05, 2020 03:02PM

I bet the trolls above are members of Grace Church.

No wonder the place is collapsing!

Posted by: Too True! ()
Date: June 05, 2020 03:10PM

Bonetti VS Bonetti 2020 "A CAT FIGHT FOR THE AGES!"

Just think of the pay per view revenue.

Posted by: Obvious troll ()
Date: June 05, 2020 03:14PM

And his star witness will be his dead mother. Mommy please tell them they hurt my feelings.

Posted by: Glubglub ()
Date: June 05, 2020 03:22PM

Yeah I’m one of the posters, and I don’t even go to church. You calling people trolls is laughable; you are the ultimate troll. And in doing so, you’ve made a lot of people like and respect that church. Having to put up with your insanity must be very difficult!

Posted by: Louisa ()
Date: June 15, 2020 08:44PM

Hello,

I'm trying to contact the blogger responsible for this discussion chain. I sent a message to your facebook page, but was not sure if you'd see it. I've followed your saga with Grace for a couple years now and I'm curious to know more, but specifically about one of the players I've seen you mention in your blogs.

Posted by: No!!!! ()
Date: June 16, 2020 03:19AM

The above poster is obviously Bob Malm trying to entrap. Go away!!! I can see right through this obvious sham. Stop it!!!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.