HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Will Jeff Chiow Resume Lying for Jesus?
Posted by: Jeff Chiow ()
Date: October 22, 2019 02:08PM

With my lawsuit now filed against Grace Church, the Episcopal Diocese of Virginia, and Susan Goff, an interesting question arises: Will Sugarland Chiow resume his ethically questionable behavior? Past incidents include:

/- Apparently signing off on the vestry’s talking points, which claimed that Mike and I left the parish on our own, despite the fact Jeff knew otherwise.

-Making up a fake church shooting in the nonexistent town of Sugarland Texas.

- Falsely telling the Venango courts he had a valid subpoena, and continuing to do so even after he was shown, in writing, the relevant statutory provisions.

- Lying to the Alexandria Circuit Court by telling it I had never been licensed as an attorney, nor served as a police officer.

/- Failing to disclose his client Bob Malm’s perjury, including lying by taking words out of context.

- Claiming he had thoroughly read Mom’s blog, yet telling the motions court that he was unaware that she was dying.

- Disregarding a court order compelling his client Bob Malm to state how he allegedly had been threatened.

-Repeated use of improper, inflammatory language, including referring to the case as one of “domestic terrorism.”

- Abuse of process.

- Deliberate efforts to use my sexual orientation to try to embarrass and discredit me.

- Irrelevant references you mass shootings wholly unconnected with the case at hand.

Bob Malm and Jeff Chiow, lying for Jesus
Attachments:
328067AF-9D92-4723-BA70-42C79B7C4720.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.