HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Will Jeff Chiow Resume Lying for Jesus?
Posted by: Jeff Chiow ()
Date: October 22, 2019 02:08PM

With my lawsuit now filed against Grace Church, the Episcopal Diocese of Virginia, and Susan Goff, an interesting question arises: Will Sugarland Chiow resume his ethically questionable behavior? Past incidents include:

/- Apparently signing off on the vestry’s talking points, which claimed that Mike and I left the parish on our own, despite the fact Jeff knew otherwise.

-Making up a fake church shooting in the nonexistent town of Sugarland Texas.

- Falsely telling the Venango courts he had a valid subpoena, and continuing to do so even after he was shown, in writing, the relevant statutory provisions.

- Lying to the Alexandria Circuit Court by telling it I had never been licensed as an attorney, nor served as a police officer.

/- Failing to disclose his client Bob Malm’s perjury, including lying by taking words out of context.

- Claiming he had thoroughly read Mom’s blog, yet telling the motions court that he was unaware that she was dying.

- Disregarding a court order compelling his client Bob Malm to state how he allegedly had been threatened.

-Repeated use of improper, inflammatory language, including referring to the case as one of “domestic terrorism.”

- Abuse of process.

- Deliberate efforts to use my sexual orientation to try to embarrass and discredit me.

- Irrelevant references you mass shootings wholly unconnected with the case at hand.

Bob Malm and Jeff Chiow, lying for Jesus
Attachments:
328067AF-9D92-4723-BA70-42C79B7C4720.jpeg

This forum powered by Phorum.