HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
See For Yourself:Mike Smith is Milling About
Posted by: muscle fan ()
Date: February 21, 2019 11:29PM

Kamp Washington, VA - For Immediate Release

Mike Smith was observed this evening milling about in the locker room after his evening workout. Asked what he was going to do next, Mr. Smith opined 'I dunno. Eric is off getting some signs printed. No plans, really. Ummmm. Get a good nights sleep so that I can wake up bright and early to kill some civilians in Afghanistan via drone strike at my job at a three letter agency that I *totally* shouldn't be talking to you about?!!!!'

We asked Mr. Smith how come he doesn't have a 'Protesting Abuse' bumper sticker on his car and he replied 'Well. It's complicated. I'm not celebrating abuse. But am I protesting it? Am I standing in solidarity with Eric? Nah, fam. I'm standing in front of this mirror looking yoked. My forearm is bigger than your thigh. Just... get the fuck out of here.'

Observers reported that Mr. Smith paced back and forth for a few minutes, flexed in front of the mirror while maintaining a neutral facial expression, then exited the building and proceeded to contort himself into his small, two door car.
Attachments:
msmitty.png

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.