HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fact: In 2015, Bob Malm Declined My Offer to Settle This Dispute
Posted by: Eric Bonetti ()
Date: October 13, 2018 11:22AM

Amidst the torrent of ad hominem attacks, invective, and semi-literate criticism in the prior thread, there’s one important aspect that gets overlooked: That in the summer of 2015 I offered, through counsel, to settle my dispute with Bob Malm in exchange for nothing more than his written agreement to stop interfering with the practice of our faith, and to stop his disparagement of us.

Through Jeff “Sugarland” Chiow, Bob refused.

To most, these requests would seem normative, in that they should be conduct you can expect from any normal, rational clergyperson.

But Bob doesn’t operate under the norms of most clergy; it’s all about Bob.

So, Bob wanted an ongoing dispute and now he has one.

True to form, now that the dispute is tearing at the very fiber of Planet Malm, aka Grace Church, Bob is doing everything possible to get me to back down, including lying in court and claiming that somehow random words, taken out of context, are a threat. (If you have any doubts that Bob was trying to exploit the power differential, note that he captioned his affidavit “Fr. Robert Malm,” something he never does otherwise. And he appeared in court in clericals. Res ipsa loquitor.)

For the record, for at least as long as Bob’s protective order remains in place, I will continue to actively oppose him. And while the Malms can call my friends, former church, and try all their other antics, I will keep at it.

As things stand, Grace Church appears headed for disaster. Members are already stretched as they try to make up for the loss of 120 pledging units, and death and other natural attrition will place additional pressure on remaining parishioners. Moreover, the church can no longer afford five full-time employees, especially when 20 percent of church revenues go to support a feckless rector who is compensated at a level commensurate with many top bishops in the church.

To be sure, the church has a few more years left. But as things stand, the church appears increasingly likely to close its doors within the next 10 years.

Good job, Bobby Malm.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fact: In 2015, Bob Malm Declined My Offer to Settle This Dispute
Posted by: Salvation ()
Date: October 13, 2018 11:33AM

Everything you say is a Lie and s fabrication in your own mind! This was all resolved after meeting with the Bishop and you just couldn’t stop yourself. You started blogging again in the fall. No one contacted you at all! You need help!

Posted by: Eric Bonetti ()
Date: October 13, 2018 11:44AM

Um, no. The offer was in writing. Sugarland undoubtedly can provide a copy.

And BTW, Bob even lied in front of the bishop. His exact words:

“Having resigned from the vestry, you were ineligible to serve as a trustee.”

My response: “Why then are none of your current trustees vestry members?”

Bob did not respond, nor did he provide any written policies during discovery to support his claim.

Posted by: Jesus Christ Is My Nigga! ()
Date: January 15, 2019 09:56AM

I can honestly say; Jesus Christ Is My Nigga!

Posted by: Lindsay Malm Anders ()
Date: January 15, 2019 12:14PM

Food is My Nigga!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.