HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
#Fakechristians: Jeff “Sugarland” Chiow and Bob Malm Continue Their Efforts to Prove Grace Episcopal is Toxic
Posted by: Eric Bonetti ()
Date: September 21, 2018 08:35AM

So, it turns out the Jeff “Sugarland” Chiow and Dysfunctional Bob, in their efforts to discredit me, obtained information regarding a family email account, hosted in British Columbia, via an action in the latter jurisdiction. Horror of horrors, it has my billing information on it.

Unfortunately for the St. Dysunction crowd, the email is one of more than a dozen that bills to one of my credit cards, And with no emails or IP address information available for the time period in question it proves merely that, yes, it has my billing information. And since Jeff never asked during discovery who pays for the account, I hate to break it to him: It’s not just irrelevant due to being more than 3 years old, it’s irrelevant period.

Nor does this address the fact that Jeff “Sugarland” Chiow and Dysfunctional Bob lied in their prior motion to the court. No matter how you parse it, they lied in multiple ways, including
Claiming that I have violated the protective order.
Claiming that I never served as a police officer.
Claiming that I was not admitted to practice law.
Thus, if Jeff is going to go for sanctions, he should be congnizant that he is the attorney who lied to the court in his own motion.

Of course, it adds just another layer of documentation to the fact that St. Dysfunction is one seriously toxic church, as is Bob Malm. Neither Jeff “Sugarland” Chiow or Bob Malm realize that the more they try to bully their way to an illusory legal victory, the more they simply demonstrate that there’s nothing even remotely Christian about the parish. And just in time for Founders Day, the fall pledge drive, and the Big Ask, aka funds to get the HVAC on in the building.

And while you’re at it, enjoy a good laugh at Jeff’s “praecipe.” Apparently, Jeff doesn’t realize that a praecipe is directed at the clerk of courts and requests a ministerial action, like adding something to the calendar. Adding a motion is incorrect, may not be seen by the court, and is looked on with disfavor by many courts. (In Fairfax County, for instance, which requires two weeks’ notice if written pleadings are involved, judges take a dim view of attorneys who try to sidestep the requirement of any extra week by adding a brief or motion to the praecipe.) But then, given that Jeff apparently values his services at a rate of more than $2000 an hour, what can one say?
Attachments:
6464B9C2-37D3-4B6B-A2D1-111433465C6D.png
E93D1272-7965-43E2-8042-D13C7F179FB6.png
A874C409-4C9E-4F05-91B8-175092CBF777.png
C441130D-220E-4812-8E7D-F07389828A04.png
632B67DC-9D5F-444D-BA0A-4A5F0164A0E9.png

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.