HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Breaking News: Leslie Malm Cuts Ribbon On National Center for the Protection of Adult Children
Posted by: Kathy Coffee ()
Date: September 20, 2018 09:07AM

Breaking news from news station FFXU: Alexandria resident Leslie Malm today announced the opening of the Leslie Malm Center for the Protection of Adult Children. Funded by a generous grant from the “Jesus is Truth” Center for Outreach and Healing, the program operates out of a former Episcopal church building in Alexandria VA.

“One of the pressing needs in our society is to protect our adult children, said Malm. “Even just last year, I discovered a terrorist cell, with operatives in Northern VIrginia and western PA, who had targeted my adult children. Shockingly, they even said sarcastic things about my children online.”

Bob Malm, head of the “Jesus is Truth Center,” agreed. “We need a proactive strategy to deal with the rising tide of terrorists who say bad things about us. We are going to see more and more of this.”

One of the “Jesus is Truth” Center’s funding priorities is creation of hardened bunkers underneath Grace Episcopal Church, as well as diocesan headquarters at Mayo House. The latter will be named the “Pat Wingo Heaven Help Us” facility, and also will receive operational funding from the Jeff Chiow Ethics in Law Foundation.

As a reminder, if you see suspicious activity, notify the Alexandria police immediately. Remember—we are one blog post away from anarchy!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Breaking News: Leslie Malm Cuts Ribbon On National Center for the Protection of Adult Children
Posted by: Clarification please ()
Date: September 20, 2018 12:31PM

Kathy , could you clarify if the sarcastic comments could be characterized as “ biting sarcasm”, or a more generalized sarcasm that had the tinge of good-natured humor? Think Paul Lynde , for example.

Or, was the sarcasm particularly caustic, which indicates a real meanie was involved.

Good work so far.

Re: Breaking News: Leslie Malm Cuts Ribbon On National Center for the Protection of Adult Children
Posted by: Kathy Coffee ()
Date: September 20, 2018 01:34PM

Hmm, reasonable people may differ as to whether something is, for example, “biting” versus “stinging.” That said, when adult children jump headfirst into Lake Malm, and start sputtering about former inhabitants of Planet Malm being compulsive liars and mentally ill, etc., bees will buzz and fish will nibble.
Attachments:
9AA58C6B-9CB0-470E-B448-AE38FF3DD200.png

Posted by: Liz Digby ()
Date: September 20, 2018 03:32PM

Oh my dear Eric,
I’m afraid you have gone off the deep end. You have so many personalities now it’s hard to keep track. Are you drinking again? I know you gave it up a year ago but your posts have taken an ugly turn. I think it’s time you get help! It can’t be good for your relationship with your husband! It’s time you take care of yourself!

Posted by: Nancy Hiller Jones ()
Date: September 20, 2018 07:40PM

So good to know that you keep track of such things. But then, you have so little to do with yourself these days. Maybe a nice diet would help.

Posted by: Nancy Hiller Jones ()
Date: September 20, 2018 08:00PM

Speaking of the overweight, someone should tell Big Mama Leslie to put on the big girl panties and quit calling Eric’s friends in tears. Time to grow up! Besides, you and I both know it just gives people the chance to make comments about needing to babysit...you know what I mean.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.