HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Check it Out: Sick Grace Episcopal Church Parishioner Sends Me Message Similar to Annapolis Shooter
Posted by: Eric Bonetti ()
Date: July 02, 2018 11:12AM

Want to see just how sick people at Grace Episcopal Church are? Below are screen caps of two messages. One is from a member of Grace Episcopal Church, in which the parishioner urges me to go kill myself.

The other reflects comments from an aquaintance of the recent Maryland active shooter, who recounts how he allegedly — you guessed it — urged her to kill herself.

Needless to say, under Bob Malm, Grace Episcopal has become one toxic church.
Attachments:
B8EB3E25-96EC-4E0D-8D6A-DFCEE5A6E9DE.jpeg
1268F483-B554-4CAC-8017-3371A6A36629.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Check it Out: Sick Grace Episcopal Church Parishioner Sends Me Message Similar to Annapolis Shooter
Posted by: Lynn ()
Date: July 02, 2018 08:28PM

You always assume that any message you get on this bizarre website is someone from your old Church and every dysfunctional thing in your sorted history at this Church is your former priests fault! You are one of those self consumed people who never takes responsibility for any of your actions! Constantly playing the Blame game. Pathetic!

Re: Check it Out: Sick Grace Episcopal Church Parishioner Sends Me Message Similar to Annapolis Shooter
Posted by: Eric Bonetti ()
Date: July 03, 2018 07:31PM

I’d take your comments somewhat seriously if you knew the difference between “sordid” and “sorted,” or if you used appropriate punctuation/capitalization. It must be hard to be semi-literate.

That said, the comment urging suicide was investigated and yes, I do know who the young woman is who wrote it. She indeed is a member of Grace church.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.