HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Did Episcopal Priest Bob Malm File a False Police Report?
Posted by: Eric Bonetti ()
Date: December 23, 2017 07:27PM

Episcopal priest Bob Malm, rector of Grace Episcopal Church in Alexandria, recently contacted the Alexandria City police, claiming that he feared for his safety due to my alleged blogging, and that members of Grace Episcopal Church similarly feared violence. While I didn’t realize that Bob was such a big baby, there’s a larger question.

A few months ago, Bob told me in writing that no one had mentioned our conflict in several months. Assuming that to be true, how is that a mere few weeks later parishioners allegedly fear violence? The two statements would appear to be facially inconsistent.

If Bob did lie to the police, that would constitute a criminal act on Bob’s part.

It’s also ironic—Bob allegedly told the police that he’s concerned about me, but I have seen some of the emails he has sent on this topic, and there’s nothing even remotely caring or pastoral in the content.

Having seen Bob Malm’s brand of pastoral concern, I’d rather cuddle up with a rattlesnake.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.