HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Email to Perjuring Priest Bob Malm’s Attorney
Posted by: Eric..Bonetti ()
Date: July 22, 2021 09:50PM

Email to perjuring priest Bob Malm’s attorney and three examples of Malm’s perjury.
Attachments:
8650C165-57AC-479D-960B-75D61957DE39.jpeg
Robert H. Malm Perjury_compressed (1) (1).pdf

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Email to Perjuring Priest Bob Malm’s Attorney
Posted by: \|/ ()
Date: July 22, 2021 11:15PM

Don’t you ever have anything new? You just keep repeating the same stuff you lose in court over. It’s like you have some sort of mental illness…

Date: July 23, 2021 12:09PM

Why should I need anything “new”? The facts speak for themselves. He said that my mother CALLED him on the phone. That’s perjury. The diocese needs to rectify this situation by putting at least half of his salary into a set-aside fund for me. I have some home remodeling tasks I want to accomplish and my Audi needs new rear brake pads. How can I fund any of these projects until Perjuring Priest Bob Malm is held accountable for thinking that my mother called him on the telephone. Also, I would like Grace Episcopal Church to be renamed as “Eric Bonetti Church”.

Posted by: Bonetti, you really are a moron ()
Date: July 27, 2021 01:49PM

Bonetti, for a statement to be perjury it has to be material. Whether Bob Malm knew your mother's name or not at some point in time, or whether he talked to her or not, is not material. And you're an idiot if you think it is. And it truly is insane for you to think that the diocese is going to put his salary into a "set-aside" fund for you. You must be broke if you're coming up with that one.

There really is something wrong with you. Schizophrenia?

Date: July 27, 2021 05:49PM

Bonetti, you really are a moron Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bonetti, for a statement to be perjury it has to
> be material. Whether Bob Malm knew your mother's
> name or not at some point in time, or whether he
> talked to her or not, is not material. And you're
> an idiot if you think it is. And it truly is
> insane for you to think that the diocese is going
> to put his salary into a "set-aside" fund for you.
> You must be broke if you're coming up with that
> one.
>
> There really is something wrong with you.
> Schizophrenia?

Obviously you don’t understand the situation or any of its myriad nuances. It's a very complicated legal situation. Let me break it down for you like this......... Bob Malm said that my mother called him on the phone. What part of that do you not comprehend? Imagine if someone told you that your mother had called them on the phone? Do you understand now? Now can you comprehend the mental anguish I’ve suffered? It's a little different when the shoe is on the other foot, isn't it? Bob Malm saying that my mother called him on the phone is WORSE than calling someone the “N Word”! It’s worse than HIV and it’s worse than the current state of homelessness in America today. I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say that Bob Malm saying that my mother, (or someone purporting to be her) called him on the phone is the single worst crisis facing modern society today. SOMEONE owes me some serious cabbage for that! There are several Nagel prints that I want to buy in order to decorate my boudoir PLUS my bowflex machine needs new resistance bands.

Also, have I yet mentioned that I was a Junior Warden? I helped to collect several different sizes of empty coffee cans which we used in the main kitchen to collect twist ties, bottle caps, and other ephemera.

#ELM
#BOWFLEXBODY
#SAVEYOURCOFFEECANS

Posted by: Inquiring minds want to know ()
Date: July 28, 2021 01:53AM

Is this really Eric Bonetti who has been posting lately? Something seems "off" about these recent posts by Eric. Confirmation needed, please.

Date: July 28, 2021 08:51AM

Inquiring minds want to know Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is this really Eric Bonetti who has been posting
> lately? Something seems "off" about these recent
> posts by Eric. Confirmation needed, please.

Well, I can tell you that I was a Junior Warden. I once managed to source several rubber washers that were instrumental in stopping a pernicious drip coming from the sink in the ladies washroom. Does that answer your curiosity?

#ELM
#WASHYOURHANDS

Posted by: Hold up ()
Date: July 28, 2021 11:44AM

Wait a minute! Are you saying that you were a Junior Warden?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.