HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Falls Church :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
10 hispanics and an apartment
Posted by: pissed off ()
Date: June 11, 2011 06:26AM

I dislike living off of a public road, I cant find parking. I cant find parking because of these people who have like 10,000,000,000 people living in one roof, and driving however many hoopties they have, What can i do, or what can my neighborhood do, because i know im not the only ones who have voice my opinion. The thing that makes it worst is that they dont live here, they live like a block down the road.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 10 hispanics and an apartment
Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: June 11, 2011 06:17PM

There goes the neighborhood!

Posted by: FC ()
Date: June 19, 2011 11:23AM

Call I.N.S.

Posted by: wnrsm ()
Date: June 22, 2011 07:08PM

I'm not sure what you can do if they're legally parked and its a free country. Sorry.

Your neighborhood just might be able to do this (Arlington - as an example) http://www.arlingtonva.us/departments/EnvironmentalServices/dot/traffic/parking/EnvironmentalServicesZone.aspx

If you know for sure a specific dwelling has many people in it, maybe contact their landlord or property manager. I'm unsure if there is any law governing how many people can live under one roof when it comes to townhomes or apartments.

That's a lot of work to get fuckers from clogging up your street parking - and the problem will just come back again and again.

You can try to get some relief by calling the cops if you spot several vehicles that:

-Are parked more than 72 hours (or whatever the maximum allowed by law)
-Are missing their front license plate (or plate that somehow just became missing, jus' sayin', they seem to fall off all the time and get kicked under the car, odd...)
-Are showing expired inspection or tags
-Are bearing plates from another state or other county tax sticker - report them for dodging taxes at the fairfax county tax narc site
-Are parked illegally

You can do some chickenshit vandalism to get them to move along - grease/shit under door handles, "leaky" tires and/or valve stems, but that can escalate rather quickly and get messy. There could be some personal satisfaction from paying them back for your inconvenience. Leaving a steamer on their hood is an awesome personal touch that says "get the fuck out!", especially after taco night.

Back when I lived in a neighborhood full of duplexes, I got sick of having to park blocks away from my house when all of these beater cars were parked in front of my house - cars that never moved - cars with expired tags. I called the cops and they came through ticketing all the expired tags and other offenses. All cars were marked and those that were not moved at all 72 hours later got towed. I got to park within a block of my house again - and I got it back 100% legally. My car was on that same street during the "bust" but it never got ticketed because I wasn't breaking any laws.

Posted by: ennairam ()
Date: June 05, 2014 03:20PM

FC Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Call I.N.S.

You mean ICE.

Posted by: marlo williams ()
Date: July 15, 2014 12:41PM

You can call Fairfax county government office and they can transfer you to the number to call.

Posted by: swagboy ()
Date: July 19, 2014 09:33PM

that's kingsley commons for ya

Posted by: Vixis ()
Date: February 04, 2015 08:55PM

Report them to the county's housing authority, each county has occupancy laws in rentals and owned homes. These illegals think because they buy a house they can have 10-15+ in each house, think again. If you see a house that has a driveway that looks like a walmart parking lot, report it. Had a friend who lived in Arlington, off 4 mile run. She rented a place, one apartment was raided. The bldg. mgmt. found wall to wall mattresses in the livingroom and two bedrooms, the occupants were written up and the renter was fined.

Posted by: Fuck spics ()
Date: June 05, 2015 08:40PM

You can do shit. I have the same problem. I had theses spics parking like 1/2 way over my driveway, i live across from a "condo" bicth please they're apartments. Anyway call the police they came out and said they couldn't do anything. I started keying cars and cutting tires, removed their tags too. Then i called a tow truck and told them there have been abandoned cars parked here for weeks, come get them. Gotcha Bitch!!!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.