HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
there I said it
Posted by: RG3 Sucks ()
Date: August 20, 2012 12:44PM

Just because a black guy is well-spoken and can run fast doens't mean he's going to be a good quarterback. The guy is a jack of all trades, running and passing, and a master of none, kind of like a decathalete. On the other hand Luck is what a qb should be, that is a good passer who doesn't run around every other play instead of throwing the ball..

I know RG3 is a bust becaue that Buffoon EB from the junkies, who's married to one of the ugliest asian woman I've ever seen, said he was anti-bust. The guy also said there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. The guy is a scumbag, subhuman of the highest order and his praise of RG3 can only spell disaster. Just a disgusting ass-kisser also by the way. He loves his black people, when they can run fast and jump high, but not when they live next door.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: there I said it
Posted by: yomommaisaho ()
Date: August 20, 2012 12:52PM

heath shuler revisited

Posted by: Die ()
Date: August 20, 2012 01:00PM

I love hearing imbicels who know nothing about the game giving their worthloess oppinion, I really do! I mean it must be a really valuable skill you have... to judge talent based on 30 plays or so out of a vanilla practice playbook.

Aside from your asinine critique. Your post wreaks of jealousy and insecurity. Do you honestly think any rational being gives a shit about the looks of a local radio personality's wife, or his opinion on anything for that matter? You sir, are an asshat.

Posted by: True Blue ()
Date: August 20, 2012 01:19PM

Gimmee a break. RGIII is a kid who has played parts of 2 preseasons games. He's going to be around a long time, and at a high level. Expect him to be pro-bowler in a few years.

For what it's worth, I'm a Cowboys fan.

Posted by: Ahmayzin ()
Date: August 20, 2012 02:25PM

RGiii is legit. This moron is just that. Vanilla placybook. Limited plays. Faced a very good defense (Chicago). There is no such thing as a QB that NEVER gets sacked. The most hilarious thing about this post....Andrew Luck threw 2 ints in the same game. RGii has not thrown an int (although a rookie mistake made him cough up a fumble). Yea Luck has thrown for more yards, but has to take better care of the ball. In no way am I discrediting Andrew Luck. That kid is the REAL DEAL HOLYFIELD. Just saying that this post is wack and RGiii hater takes it in the bung.

THE END

Posted by: Jolli ()
Date: August 20, 2012 02:46PM

RGII has the physical ability, but he is very, very stupid. He won't last more than three seasons.

Posted by: UncleTomMassah ()
Date: August 20, 2012 03:10PM

Well ahtell yah, this man is a pride and joy of da blackcommunity, we is so proud of him. he be talking all proper, lordy don't know knothing that sound better than proper english being spoke. Yessah! Not like that bryant fellow who done play for the cowboys with his crackhead momma, they done take up back fo-hun'd years. this young fella be going places, he so intelligent I wish he was one of my 12 sons. yessah.

Posted by: RG3 ()
Date: August 20, 2012 03:39PM

Bitch, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Posted by: Tough One ()
Date: August 20, 2012 04:01PM

Jolli Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> RGII has the physical ability, but he is very,
> very stupid. He won't last more than three
> seasons.

Prove it. As far as I saw in both games, he showed poise, and ability to make quick changes even as inexperienced as he is in the NFL.(With this being preseason, its still a much higher level). Also, he happened to graduate with a 4.0 GPA, so I highly doubt he's "very stupid."

Posted by: OP_is_gay ()
Date: August 24, 2012 11:30PM

You cant say anything about him really, who knows what he'll do in the regular season. He hasnt played a full game yet, RGIII is better than Grossman. he needs time to mature into the NFL, so shut the fuck up OP, you're a retard. I will be more than happy with an 8-8 season. GO SKINS

Posted by: RG3 sucks ()
Date: August 24, 2012 11:53PM

post pictures of his wife so we can see if she's really that ugly and no pictures of your sister dicknose

Posted by: calburner ()
Date: September 02, 2012 02:54AM

How often has a white player been described as "well-spoken"? Maybe the writer, who I am sure doesn't consider himsel racist, should inspect his own psyche and what what his motivations truly are.

Posted by: RGIII ()
Date: December 04, 2012 09:08PM

Ya still think I suck......guite a performance last night wouldn't ya say

Posted by: Cult of Reality ()
Date: December 04, 2012 09:12PM

RGIII Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ya still think I suck......guite a performance
> last night wouldn't ya say

Quite a performance last night? No, I would NOT say that. Bobby, you played well enough to win the game, which the fans appreciate but, I would not say it was "quite the performance".

Posted by: RGIII ()
Date: December 04, 2012 10:08PM

HA ha!! the jokes on you......do you honestly think that the first fumble/TD run was just a coincidence. Thats how it was drawn up.

Posted by: Moot ()
Date: December 04, 2012 11:10PM

I have an idea! How about you get off the couch, get into a college, try out for football (which would probably a chance in hell you'd even make it) POSSIBLY get good at it, join the NFL, and find out for sure how the game's really played. Or, how about you and RG3 1v1, record it, and post results on here. No offense, but...other than that, stfu, because you don't know a god damned thing about football.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.