HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 123AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 3
No More-Wednesday Night Crew, Rusty Hall, Timmy Hall-Posts
Posted by: Curious FFX Resident ()
Date: June 25, 2012 08:37PM

I have not seen any:

Wednesday Night Crew

Rusty Hall

Timmy Hall

...posts lately.

Did the WNC, family and bikers of Rusty Hall, skip town? Leave the country?

Where ever they went, the posts I've read for almost a year now, were rather interesting, educational about the biker culture, emotional, funny, and whatever.

Curious FFX Resident

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: No More-Wednesday Night Crew, Rusty Hall, Timmy Hall-Posts
Posted by: Random Person who is Curious ()
Date: June 25, 2012 08:41PM

I'm glad you pointed this out! Looking forward to hearing more about the WNC!

Posted by: Duhh ()
Date: June 25, 2012 08:44PM

Timmmmmmmay!

Not In the Know, Prefers Not To Know At All.
Posted by: Not Curious Only Cares ()
Date: June 25, 2012 08:45PM

Heads up to those who used to post about WNC, Tim Hall, Rusty Hall...

Do NOT post here anymore.

Each and every post was a personal attack and flooding, attempt to harrass.

It was WRONG.

Posted by: Kickstart my Heart ()
Date: June 25, 2012 08:47PM

I was going to post something, but..I guess I better not...yikes!

Date: June 25, 2012 08:49PM

Well, I guess you made it pretty clear. You want us to post about WNC, Rusty and Timmmmay!

Thanks for the authorization to post about these tools.

Posted by: Curious Resident ()
Date: June 25, 2012 08:50PM

Kickstart, wise move on your part.

Duhh...
Posted by: Laughs At Trolls ()
Date: June 25, 2012 08:51PM

Laughing

Posted by: Kickstart my Pinhead ()
Date: June 25, 2012 08:53PM

Can we post about AMF Harleys?

Date: June 25, 2012 08:53PM

What about sNakEs?

Post All About All Makes of Motorcycles
Posted by: Loves Harley Davidson ()
Date: June 25, 2012 08:57PM

AMF HARLEYS so allowed.

Wahoo!

SNAKES?
Posted by: Snakes Are Cool ()
Date: June 25, 2012 08:58PM

There might be a motorcycle club called, SNAKES MC

Who knows?

What's New With: WNC, Rusty Hall & Timmy's Law???
Posted by: Curious FFX UN Viewer ()
Date: June 26, 2012 09:13PM

What's new?

Anything?

Posted by: scottyboy ()
Date: June 26, 2012 09:21PM

2concerned aka scott has taken the spotlight away from are good ole brother timmay.

Posted by: I Ride Unafraid ()
Date: June 26, 2012 09:30PM

Hey "Not Curious Only Cares",

I didn't know you could post from the stall in the men's room at Kilroy's! Is it the miracle of WiFi or have they further equipped your 'office' there? Or are you posting from your blue Honda in the parking lot?

Timmaaayyy!!!!

Date: June 26, 2012 09:30PM

Snakes MC are the premier club claiming VA. No other club dares claim VA while the Snakes are in town.

SFFS

Blue Honda??? Doesn't Own That!!!
Date: June 26, 2012 09:33PM

SHUSH UP, DUHH

GET A LIFE

Date: June 26, 2012 09:34PM

Yes ma'am.

Good Night

Hondas R 4 Sissies...Harleys R 4 Tough Bikers
Date: June 26, 2012 09:35PM

Never owned a blue honda bike.

WIFI at Kilroys? Whatever.

Snakes MC of VA???

Going to google that to see if they are real. LOL

Posted by: Dunn ()
Date: June 26, 2012 09:37PM

The Snakes are hardcore, we don't need no stinking website.

Good Night....again

Posted by: blake lane 73 ()
Date: June 27, 2012 02:07PM

When you hear a good joke , its funny the first time. When you hear it over and over its less funny. I cant imagine how boring it must be to be one of those jokes and have to see it in the mirror everyday. I GUESS THAT ANYONE WHO TRIES TO MAKE MORE MONEY/PUBLICITY/ ATTENTION SEEKING OFF OF HIS OWN BROTHERS DEATH IS NOT ONE WHO IS BIG ON INTROSPECTION. I feel sorry for those-even more pathetic -who idolize such a parasite. Q "Why does the WNC ride hard?"
A " From looking at Rustys ass while riding behind him"

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: June 27, 2012 02:22PM

I love the TimmySlaw served with burgers at WNC

Date: June 27, 2012 02:50PM

Check out the "Living Hard for Tim" " thread. Add Necrophilia to the list of deviant behavior of the WNC. Are all you WNC C-Rusty the Clown groupies gettin hard just thinking about seeing your corpse-pimpin "leader" tonight? I wonder which of his Rusty Hall- O - ween costumes he will be wearing?

Posted by: Fuck U! ()
Date: June 27, 2012 03:13PM

Once again Blake Lane 73's mouth! Please come out and show your face tonight. You no class pile of shit. Who has NO clue as to what happen or ANY of the facts. What goes around, comes around punk and one day you will gets yours, you fucking coward!
Bottom line is you will NEVER show your face to Rusty. I would love to watch him kick your punk ass, then after that I will!

Posted by: blake Iane 73 ()
Date: June 27, 2012 07:22PM

F.U. - Maybe you're right. OK, Rusty gets a pass for tonight. But I've just finished getting my kids back from soccer practice, they're fed and Mom's dong homework with them. Shortly I'm headed to Kilroy's, and I'm going to find you and kick your sorry faggot ass across the parking lot for all to see. Tonight, asshole, you're mine... no weapons, just a bare handed beat down, if you're man enough to identify yourself. Tell your momma she can expect a call from the medics for her to come and get you... if you're man enough to meet me, you mouthy piece of shit!

I'm coming for you, mothafucka!

Date: June 28, 2012 04:00PM

So how did this "bare handed beat down" go?

Just curious.

Date: June 28, 2012 06:25PM

this is funny! once again Blake Lane 73 talks all the talk and NEVER showed!
I was there from 6:00pm til 8:00pm that is what time we ride out, and have been for 8 years there. For someone who always seams to know what going on, why then , don't you know the times? LOL Every Wednesday night I will be there, other than the 4th of July. So pick your time! All you have to do is when you get there, walk to the back deck and just say who you are and I will be happy to introduce myself. No games! A PROMISE!

By the way, in response to Duhh, he never showed! thanks for asking and have a great day! lol

Date: June 28, 2012 08:06PM

I showed, walked around with a cursory greeting to those I knew and who knew me. Even to Rusty. I asked if someone was looking for a discussion and was told 'we have no problems'. A few punks lowered their heads and I'll assume FU was one of those not wanting to catch my eye. Two beers later, I waved and headed out. I won't eat there as it always gave me the shits the next morning. So FU stood me up, right? I won't waste any more time on that punk-ass bitch. He knows where to find em, and if not can ask. I'm not the one who hides.

Posted by: Zippy ()
Date: June 28, 2012 08:11PM

Take your discussion to Tippy's Taco House

Posted by: Blake's Pain ()
Date: June 28, 2012 08:17PM

Godammit, I was on my way to Kilroys with a economy size can of whoopass, and my damn AMF Harley died on Rt236. I'm sitting on the side of the road, trying to clear out the float bowl, and a bunch WNC fucks go riding by on their low rent EVO's. I try waving them down to give me a hand, and all they do is give me a Skol Brother! salute, or toot their horns. What kinda fucking help is that?

By the time I got the bike running again, got to Kilroys, and limped in (that damn bike always give me the jimmy leg when I try to start it), everyone was gone.

Can we try for next week?

Date: June 28, 2012 10:18PM

So Blake Lane 73 you talk to Rusty. That's funny cause he was gone from there at 8:00pm I never heard anybody come in and say "I'm Blake Lane 73" you and mister Blake's Pain are liars! nothing else to say. As I said I'll be there July 11th at 6:00pm So there's the chance for the two of punks. NO SHOW LIARS! lol

Date: June 29, 2012 12:32PM

OK, OK, I'll be there. But next time how about stopping to help a brother out. Giving me a limp-wristed wave and not even stopping when I'm on the side of the road is showing me nothing but dis-respect.

Date: June 29, 2012 01:27PM

They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. It seems that I have more than one impersonator here. Dear F--k U . Please note my screen name carefully . It is not "blake lane 73 () " or blakes pain or whatever other nonsense. I have never advocated violence as a way to resolve the issue of your corpse-pimpin thief hero C- Rusty the clown, I do however see that love is blind even in the homo-erotic world of the WNC. I thought I heard that old honky-tonk favorite,'Patsy Kline,s "Stand by your Man?" playing when I read your script defending your lover. Despite all this talk of violence ,however, I have yet to hear of or witness any fights involving that HALL-O ween costume wearing charity fraud. In answer to your question as to why charity organizations take money from Crustys victims. Why do parents let thier children consort with errant priests and boy Scout leaders. They dont know is the answer. The former heads of several charity organizations are in jail now for thier "good works" which benefitted themselves the most. Let us pray that justice is equally served in this sad case. Think of the tear-stained letters and conjugal visits in prison you can share with the love of your life then. Im getting kinda choked up just thinking about it.

Date: June 29, 2012 02:03PM

Um, F--k u, you didn't ralize that the real Blake lane 73 has blue text in his title? The rest of us are just imposters, although I would appreciate you stopping to actually help someone on the side of the road with a bike. Heck, I'd even help out someone who had a Honda Dream 305, cause it's us against the cagers, know what I'm sayin?

Date: June 29, 2012 04:11PM

To: Blake's pain! First of all it wasn't us that saw when you where on the side of the road. If we had, we always help other riders. Not everyone who rides is a WNC rider. We don't have memberships anymore and have not had a memberships in years. The WNC is just a ride! that's why it's so funny about most of these post! Honestly tired of all the b/s on here. The threats is what gets me. All words no action. From the beginning of the post everyone should know that the WNC meets at 6:00pm and leaves at 8:oopm every Wednesday. So, if someone wanted to run into a rider they should be there by 6:00pm, wouldn't you think? and do I honestly think ether of you two showed Wednesday night NO! I know I was there and was sitting at the same talk as Rusty. I did not see or hear anybody say a bad word to him. So, we'll see who real on the 11th. Kilroy's is closed on the 4th.

Posted by: Fuck you! ()
Date: June 29, 2012 04:22PM

To: Blake Lane 73 "in blue letters" fuck you punk! you don't have the ass to show up there, and don't say you have because you and I both know that would be a lie. as Far as you saying Rusty is a fraud, again , WHAT PROOF DO YOU HAVE? and if so why haven't you called the cops? Again I keep thinking I'm talking to a person when in reality I'm talk to a fucking bumdass! No more time to be wasted on your punk ass. If you feel froggy then jump. Hopefully I see you on the 11th at 6:00pm. DONE!

Date: June 29, 2012 04:34PM

Damn dudes. Can't y'all just meet and have your little scrap? If you know who Blake is just go to his house and deal with him there since he's not showing at kilroys. That's how us Snakes handle business.

SFFS

Posted by: A really old rider ()
Date: June 29, 2012 04:43PM

G'wan, break it up...save it fer the japs!

Date: June 29, 2012 05:20PM

Fuck U! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> everyone should know that the WNC meets at 6:00pm
> and leaves at 8:oopm every Wednesday. So, if
> someone wanted to run into a rider they should be
> there by 6:00pm,

Sounds like you're making a dinner date, punk! I adjust my
schedule for my family, but do not adjust it for your daycare
hours.

> Hopefully I see you on the 11th at 6:00pm.
> DONE!

More dinner date plans? This sounds like a posting for an
eHarmony date, not one from a real man.

Posted by: Snakes Supporter ()
Date: June 29, 2012 05:43PM

Whatever you do, don't mess with the Snakes...they're cold blooded!

SFFS

Posted by: 19 President ()
Date: June 29, 2012 07:05PM

Blake, if you need support let us know. I'll make sure my crew is there to back you. We're also tight with the Iguanas and Pythons.

SFFS

Date: June 29, 2012 07:30PM

Call in the Chemeleons and the Geckos and it's a party! All to let FU know how gullible he is!

Peace out!
I Ride for Jeebus!

bl-73

Rusty Hall: Moved to Winchester, VA rejoined Pagans Motorcycle Club
Posted by: Heard In the Winds ()
Date: July 01, 2012 10:12PM

I heard in the winds that Rusty Hall, President/Founder of WNC, rejoined up with the Pagans Motorcycle Club and returned to his old way of life.

Only in the wind.

Posted by: Riders of NOVA ()
Date: July 01, 2012 10:15PM

Heard in the winds, don't believe everything thing you hear.

NOVA Rider

Posted by: They call the wind Yo Mama ()
Date: July 01, 2012 10:34PM

The answer, my friend, is a blow job in the wind...

Date: July 02, 2012 03:07AM

I noticed since the Snakes have been around all these WNC supporters have been quiet and are laying low.

Just sayin

SFFS

Posted by: Mess with the Best die like the rest ()
Date: July 02, 2012 10:58AM

The snakes seem motionless, but then they STRIKE!

Supports
Respects
SFFS

Date: July 02, 2012 08:48PM

Thanks for your support brotha. We need you to do a little surveillance tomorrow at Kilroys around 6. I'll get with you about details. If you want this could take you from supporter to prospect....

SFFS

Posted by: lou cypher ()
Date: July 02, 2012 09:24PM

"supporter to prospect" way too fucking funny!!!

Posted by: Faggots Forever Forever Faggots ()
Date: July 02, 2012 09:32PM

Mess with the Best die like the rest Wrote:
> The snakes seem motionless, but then they STRIKE!
>
>
> Supports
> Respects
> SFFS

You snakes are a bunch of wannabe venomous little bitches...us Faggots Motorcylcle Club will beat you little punks to smithereens!

Big Gay Al
FFFF

Date: July 02, 2012 09:44PM

I assume you frequent the WNC social?

SFFS

Date: July 03, 2012 11:32AM

To Mr. F--k you and other WNC supporters and members,, The fact that there is no evidence of work for Crusty the Clown should demonstrate that you are paying for his life . Do some research on thw WNC and you will see that you are paying his rent and "expenses" out of donations. Yes he gives some money to several causes, but the person who benefits most from his "charity work " is him. You guys are in such a state of homo-love, that you cant even see whats right in front of you. How about the Timmyslaw website? Plenty of ways to contribute. Visa Mastercard etc. The only thing missing is an actual Law that you are supporting. I researched the VA legislature website and they never heard of any such law being introduced much less voted on. Where is a copy of this Law and what would it say? Possibly " HALL _O ween costume wearing frauds are permitted to block intersections and put his idiot followers and the general public in danger and it will always be somebody elses fault" This appears to be the direction this non-existant piece of legislation attempts to address. What is the money donated being used for ?o Wake up and check out these facts . Several of us have personally witnessed 50/50 money being poceted and then used for drinks later by this corpse-pimp. WNC is a charity for Crusty first and foremost. No fake ass beret can conceal this basic fact.

Date: July 03, 2012 01:18PM

July 11th, 2012 6:00pm til 8:00pm

Kilroys Is Closed 4TH of July
Posted by: Former Kilroys Customer ()
Date: July 03, 2012 04:06PM

Kilroys is closed on the 4th of July.

The Bikers will be partying elsewhere. Where. I don't know NOR do I care either.

Posted by: 19 Sgt at arms ()
Date: July 03, 2012 04:37PM

Blake, I have spoken to the prez and if you'd like to meet him we'd be happy to back you. We can arrange this keyboard warrior to not be able to type anymore. Let us know and keep us posted.

Regards,
Panhead

SFFS

19 Sgt At Arms...You Threatening People Here on FFX UN?
Posted by: Former Kilroys Customer ()
Date: July 03, 2012 04:59PM

Not that it is any of my business but, your last post sounded like a threat.

To whom of what KEYBOARD WARRIORS are you refering to?

Do keep in mind that the Fairfax County Police, DO monitor this site on a regular basis.

Posted by: 19 Sgt at arms ()
Date: July 03, 2012 05:17PM

Not a threat at all. Were only offering to help arrange and assist "Fuck U!" in turning in his computer to properly be recycled. You do realize its not healthy for the environment to just throw electronic devices away, right? If you, or anyone else, would like help with recycling these items please contact us. We are upstanding citizens of NOVA and love helping the community.

Hisssssss!

Panhead
SFFS

Posted by: Keep our Community Green ()
Date: July 03, 2012 05:21PM

WNC endorses recycling of all unused electrical applicances, including computers

Posted by: Fairfax PD monitoring this site ()
Date: July 03, 2012 06:44PM

This is a public service announcement...

The Fairfax County Police no longer monitor this particular thread, after our last monitoring officer fell asleep while trying to read the posts, and he collapsed facefirst onto his keyboard, lacerating his chin.

A fundraiser to support his family will be held at Kilroys

Date: July 03, 2012 08:28PM

I never got to finish my earlier post!

July 11th, 2012 6:00pm til 8:00pm - I will be performing oral sex on any and all bikers on the deck at Kilroy's. Come one and all!

WNC 4TH OF JULY PARTY
Posted by: Rider Loves Parties ()
Date: July 05, 2012 06:35PM

Where did the WNC ride and party for the 4TH OF JULY?

Not Telling
Posted by: Seen WNC ()
Date: July 05, 2012 07:22PM

Rider Loves Parties,

I see WNC all around Northern Virginia on a weekly basis. I don't know much about them other than, their information found on this site: www.wncrew.org.

Better for you not to know. From what I hear, they are an elite group of motorcyclists and only allow certain types of bikers and clubs around.

Find another group to ride with, Good Luck, Partier.

Date: July 05, 2012 07:24PM

The WNC are having a party in Georgetown tomorrow night. These hipsters will be partying hard and drinking lots of PBR while wearing their multicolor Ray Bans in the dark.

SFFS

Posted by: AMF year harley owner ()
Date: July 05, 2012 07:26PM

Fuck!! my AMF year harley won't make it to georgetown in this heat! great, I'm getting tired of taking cabs to this shit.

WNC N' Georgetown...WHERE???
Posted by: Georgetown Fan4Life ()
Date: July 05, 2012 07:31PM

19 President,

Where in Georgetown?
What time?

Sounds like an awesome party I don't want to miss out on.

Open to all bikers? Or, is this a private party.

Respects to You,
19 President

Posted by: WNC-lifer ()
Date: July 05, 2012 07:37PM

Well start at the Duplex Diner at about 8pm. This place isn't considered Georgetown but it is the premier gay bar in DC. Hopefully well get a little kinky and slide on over to Georgetown by 10. Hope to see you there.
Oh yea, we love foam parties.

Too Hot 2 Ride
Posted by: 99 Degrees ()
Date: July 05, 2012 07:54PM

Party hard and ride hard...without me. Too hot and humid to ride.

Oh well.

Re: Not Telling
Posted by: YMCA Crew ()
Date: July 05, 2012 09:17PM

Seen WNC Wrote:
> From what I hear, they
> are an elite group of motorcyclists and only allow
> certain types of bikers and clubs around.

How true. Here's a pic from a typical Wednesday night
gathering.
Attachments:
imagesCA1UX585.jpg

Scootin'Crew Of VA
Posted by: Scootin'Crew ()
Date: July 12, 2012 07:24PM

Scootin'Crew checked out wnc.org. Might check out Kilroys one Wednesday night.

Scootin'Crew of VA

Posted by: A Friend ()
Date: July 12, 2012 07:46PM

Scootin Crew, you are welcome to Kilroys, but do not cause Trouble, cause WNC will alert authorities and take care of business if there is any mis-behaving

WNC monitors these posts.

Ridin' easy and TROUBLE-free

Date: July 12, 2012 07:54PM

The Snakes also monitor this site for ayd mischievous behavior by the WNC members. We will TCOB if we see any bad behavior or lack of respect by the WNC.

SFFS

Posted by: AMF harley owner ()
Date: July 12, 2012 07:56PM

Hey Scootin Crew, If you see me trying to kick start or pushing my AMF year harley up to kilroy's, could you tell one of the crew to bring the pick up truck and ramp?...again.

thanks.

Re: Not Telling
Posted by: LOL! ()
Date: July 12, 2012 08:11PM

YMCA Crew Wrote:
> Seen WNC Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> From what I hear, they are an elite group of motorcyclists and only
> allow certain types of bikers and clubs around.

> How true. Here's a pic from a typical Wednesday night gathering.

Very elite, I see!

Posted by: Road Brother ()
Date: July 12, 2012 08:51PM

AMF Harley Owner, the Snakes and the Scootin' crew will help a brother in need, especially an AMF Harley owner, at ANY time, unlike some other clubs I won't name.

Posted by: AMF harley owner ()
Date: July 12, 2012 10:01PM

Road Brother Wrote:
> AMF Harley Owner, the Snakes and the Scootin' crew
> will help a brother in need, especially an AMF
> Harley owner, at ANY time, unlike some other clubs
> I won't name.

Thanks brother, ride hard. when it starts.

Posted by: Ito ()
Date: July 12, 2012 11:53PM

Timmaay!
Attachments:
tm.png

lto, YOU ARE ONE SICK PERSON
Posted by: Road Sister ()
Date: July 13, 2012 09:56PM

Why did you post that? That's so, so disrespectful. How'd you feel if one of my brothers, sisters and friends of WNC posted your family member like that on here? Huh?

Get a life.

Re: lto, YOU ARE ONE SICK PERSON
Posted by: Road Kill Sister ()
Date: July 13, 2012 10:03PM

Road Sister Wrote:
> Why did you post that? That's so, so
> disrespectful. How'd you feel if one of my
> brothers, sisters and friends of WNC posted your
> family member like that on here? Huh?
>
> Get a life.

Mooooooooooooooo!!!!

I think I saw *your* sister at Outback. She was the daily special.

Road Kill Sister...You Ride?
Posted by: Road Sister ()
Date: July 13, 2012 10:06PM

You ride, Road Kill Sister?

If not, get out and ride.

Otherwise, get a life!

Re: Road Kill Sister...You Ride?
Posted by: YOUBESICK ()
Date: July 13, 2012 11:30PM

Dont really care who you are but ,gosh- you are some sick ones- if you are so worried about our well being- go after a rapiest, killler , why so engaged with Rusty? There is a reason this continues, perhaps you need a life or a new crush?

Posted by: ?????? ()
Date: July 13, 2012 11:55PM

to youbesick. What has this Rusty done to you? why does this need to continue?

Date: July 14, 2012 10:45PM

Saturday night BUMP.

Anyone know if the WNC is hanging out at the Rhino Bar of the Hanger Club tonight?

Posted by: True? ()
Date: July 14, 2012 10:54PM

Is the rumor I heard true that Rusty Hall likes to offer young boys rides on his AMF Harley?

Date: July 14, 2012 11:29PM

I also heard he was Victim #12. Is this true?

Posted by: WNC Sgt at Arms ()
Date: July 15, 2012 10:34AM

The WNC does NOT en-dorse pedophilea...pedaphilo...pidofilea....that thing. We don't

Posted by: Joe P. ()
Date: July 15, 2012 11:27AM

WNC Sgt at Arms Wrote:
> The WNC does NOT en-dorse
> pedophilea...pedaphilo...pidofilea....that thing.
> We don't

Yessss, Coach Sandusky!

Adults Only
Posted by: Knows The Truth ()
Date: July 15, 2012 02:48PM

Rusty is currently single. He only allows women he dates periodically on the back of his motorcycle.

Rider
Attachments:
RUSTY&OL-LADY.jpg

Re: Adults Only
Date: July 15, 2012 02:50PM

Rusty's fun to ride with, especially on a date.
Attachments:
RUSTY&OL-LADY-00.jpg

Rusty Hall is A Ladies Man
Date: July 15, 2012 02:53PM

Rusty loves Women.
Attachments:
WNC LADIES MAN.jpg

Posted by: The Rest of the Story by Knows The Real Truct ()
Date: July 15, 2012 03:06PM

1) The bike belonged to the dude in the first two pics. Rusty was only allowed to sit on it after buying the dude a Slurpee. Notice he had to sit in back. Also, he drove there in that green Honda.

2) Rusty is holding a knife to the women in the photo so that they hold still long enough for a pic. Notice where his hands are, out of sight. The woman in the front looks scared.

Posted by: meh ()
Date: July 15, 2012 03:16PM

WNC Sgt at Arms Wrote:
> The WNC does NOT en-dorse
> pedophilea...pedaphilo...pidofilea....that thing.
> We don't

pedo-fil-a?

Is that the new pedophile hang out and chik-fil-a combination restaurant?

PARDON ME
Posted by: Dated Rusty ()
Date: July 15, 2012 06:00PM

The motorcycle Rusty is sitting on in the first 2 pictures BELONGS to him. It is a 1999 Road King Classic.

Rusty would NEVER hold a knife to a woman.

Posted by: Frank ()
Date: July 15, 2012 06:32PM

fuck that shit!!! PABST BLUE RIBBON!!!!

Re: Not In the Know, Prefers Not To Know At All.
Posted by: FUCK THE BIKE RIDING FAGGOTS ()
Date: July 15, 2012 09:45PM

Not Curious Only Cares Wrote:
> Heads up to those who used to post about WNC, Tim
> Hall, Rusty Hall...
>
> Do NOT post here anymore.
>
> Each and every post was a personal attack and
> flooding, attempt to harrass.
>
> It was WRONG.

FUCK YOU, you too small shirt wearing long haired dick sucking faggot, with your faded out gay tattoos of sailors fucking dragons on the ass. You and your gay ass bikes are on the short rope, your careless inbreeding will be the end of you.

Do some more heroin and quicken the end.

Posted by: Jimmy Doolittle ()
Date: July 15, 2012 09:58PM

A really old rider Wrote:
> G'wan, break it up...save it fer the japs!

LOL!!!!

Posted by: Ghost of Mrs. Muir ()
Date: July 15, 2012 10:07PM

A Friend Wrote:
> Scootin Crew, you are welcome to Kilroys, but do
> not cause Trouble, cause WNC will alert
> authorities and take care of business if there is
> any mis-behaving
>
> WNC monitors these posts.
>
> Ridin' easy and TROUBLE-free

Really???? You monitor these posts?? Heavens to betsys!!! I had no idea!

Why the fuck do you spend so much time on the goddamn computer instead of "riding" your puttercycle? We thought you were "hardcore bikers"? No? Posers? YES.

Posted by: Is Timmy a zombie? ()
Date: July 16, 2012 05:17AM

There are reports that Timmy Hall has turned into a zombie and is terrorizing Fairfax County on his AMF-year Harley. He used to live on a diet of chicken wings and Coors Light -- now he craves human flesh!

Beware!

Posted by: Timmy Ain't Deaded! ()
Date: July 16, 2012 09:54AM

Timmy ain't deaded, and he ain't no zombie!

I know I been known to drink (a lot), but here's the true story...

I was onna side o' th' road, when my fucking AMF Harley died on me, and I was a-kicking it and a-kicking it, gettin' all kinds o' pissed off, and this dude rides up on his Harley and gets off.

"Havin trouble with your ride?" he asked.

"The fuck you think? Naw, I'm just kickin' it to get some exercise."

He didn't say nothing, but just looked at me, and then I realized he looked familiar. "Say, you look just like Timmy Hall, but he got all stove up and killed dead inna accident."

"I am Timmy," he says.

"Bullshit," I says back. Now, I had been to Kilroys and had a few beers on board, but I warn't real drunk.

I shall prove it," he says, "Start thou bike."

"That's funny,' I says,"this bitch ain't gonna start until she feels like startin', and furthermore, I got a jimmyleg from 'Nam, when I got wounded by them VC."

"Thou never were in Vietnam. Thou fucked up your knee when you fell off the bus arriving at Basic Training. Thou spent your military career hammering out dents in messkits."

"Shit," I says, nobody knows that, 'ceptin' Timmy, when I told him that in secret! Are you really Timmy?"

"I am, and I sit at the right hand of our Divinity."

"Sonny Barger?"

"No."

"The president of marketing for Harley Davidson?"

"No, you dumb shit...GOD!"

I ain't buying any o' this, and start laughing at him."

"Go on then," he says, "You don't believe me, you just go on and start that AMF Harley o' yours."

So just to humor this crazy man who does look a lot like Timmy, I get on my ride, and first off, my leg don't hurt at all, and then, I just give it one easy kick, and she not only fired right up, but she idled...well, I gotta say it...just as smooth as a jap bike."

"Holy shit!" I says, you just made a miracle...and you are Timmy, you ain't deaded!"

"No," he says, "I ain't dead, and will live on just as long as two WNC riders gather in my name."

So my bike is just a-sittin' there, idling smooth as can be, and I asks, "Timmy, what shall I tell the others...what message do you have for us."

He smiled and said, "Ride hard and party hard. That is what I sayeth onto you. And don't forget to arrive early at Kilroys for the Happy-Hour specials."

Posted by: ?????? ()
Date: July 16, 2012 12:45PM

TO: Is Timmy a zombie?

What kind of stupid shit is this? Get a life! you are a sad, sad person

Posted by: Doubting Thomas ()
Date: July 16, 2012 03:06PM

Timmy ain't deaded, and he ain't no zombie!

I know I been known to drink (a lot), but here's the true story...

I was onna side o' th' road, when my fucking AMF Harley died on me, and I was a-kicking it and a-kicking it, gettin' all kinds o' pissed off, and this dude rides up on his Harley and gets off.

"Havin trouble with your ride?" he asked.

"The fuck you think? Naw, I'm just kickin' it to get some exercise."

He didn't say nothing, but just looked at me, and then I realized he looked familiar. "Say, you look just like Timmy Hall, but he got all stove up and killed dead inna accident."

"I am Timmy," he says.

"Bullshit," I says back. Now, I had been to Kilroys and had a few beers on board, but I warn't real drunk.

I shall prove it," he says, "Start thou bike."

"That's funny,' I says,"this bitch ain't gonna start until she feels like startin', and furthermore, I got a jimmyleg from 'Nam, when I got wounded by them VC."

"Thou never were in Vietnam. Thou fucked up your knee when you fell off the bus arriving at Basic Training. Thou spent your military career hammering out dents in messkits."

"Shit," I says, nobody knows that, 'ceptin' Timmy, when I told him that in secret! Are you really Timmy?"

"I am, and I sit at the right hand of our Divinity."

"Sonny Barger?"

"No."

"The president of marketing for Harley Davidson?"

"No, you dumb shit...GOD!"

I ain't buying any o' this, and start laughing at him."

"Go on then," he says, "You don't believe me, you just go on and start that AMF Harley o' yours."

So just to humor this crazy man who does look a lot like Timmy, I get on my ride, and first off, my leg don't hurt at all, and then, I just give it one easy kick, and she not only fired right up, but she idled...well, I gotta say it...just as smooth as a jap bike."

"Holy shit!" I says, you just made a miracle...and you are Timmy, you ain't deaded!"

"No," he says, "I ain't dead, and will live on just as long as two WNC riders gather in my name."

So my bike is just a-sittin' there, idling smooth as can be, and I asks, "Timmy, what shall I tell the others...what message do you have for us."

He smiled and said, "Ride hard and party hard. That is what I sayeth onto you. And don't forget to arrive early at Kilroys for the Happy-Hour specials."

This is incredible! Does the Vatican know about this?

Pages: 123AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 3

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.