HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Elite Prints Tshirt Shop [the Best in FFX]
Posted by: Sauce ()
Date: March 28, 2012 01:05PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Elite Prints Tshirt Shop [the Best in FFX]
Posted by: Marinade ()
Date: March 28, 2012 01:18PM

Commushits!

Posted by: Parental Opinion ()
Date: March 28, 2012 01:23PM

Oh, my daughter thinks this is: http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts-apparel/

Note where they are headquartered.

Date: March 28, 2012 02:47PM

Awww your daughter is cute but Wrong... we have the best turn around time and best prices around... Put use to the test today :)

Posted by: bob123 ()
Date: March 28, 2012 03:17PM

Cool shirts!

Posted by: Big Shoes Small Foot ()
Date: March 28, 2012 03:37PM

I was tasked with providing promotional items for our ten year corporate anniversary. I made the mistake of going to Elite Prints to have them print me up some basic shirts. I approached them 6 months ahead of the event and provided them high quality vector image files of the desired design along with pantone color codes. About 2 months later I hadn't heard anything back so I called, called, and called again with no response. I assumed Elite Prints had blown me off, and since they didn't ask for a deposit or anything I wrote it off as no loss to me. Fast forward to 2 weeks prior to said anniversary, and some jackhole from Elite Prints calls me to approve their design! They sent me a .pdf with some basic t-shirt outline and a literal copy+paste of the vector image I sent them 6 months prior! I told them no thanks. 3 weeks later I receive a box from Elite Prints in the mail with 12 shirts that look like complete crap. Color was completely off and bits of the screen printing had already begun to flake off. To top it off, they included an invoice of $130 for the 12 shirts! Mind you, I never 'approved' of the proof they sent 6 months after I sent them my files. Anyhow, I would avoid Elite Prints and their unprofessionalism.

Posted by: Parental Opinion ()
Date: March 28, 2012 03:40PM

Sauce Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Awww your daughter is cute...

True, however you have to get a new website - exposing the reading masses to parts numbers, or whatever they are, that are larger than the images of the shirts themselves simply won't fly.

Hint: Minimally, use "thumbnails" for the images, allowing your visitors to click on a thumbnail and see something larger.

Date: March 28, 2012 03:56PM

Wrong Elite Prints 'Big Shoes Small Foot' sorry about your experience, sounds horrible, TRY US! ;)

'Parental Opinion' Thanks for the advise we will take that into concideration; Are you viewing the website from your desktop or cell phone? Thanks again!

Posted by: i vs U ()
Date: March 28, 2012 04:52PM

Nice website! I will be putting in orders this summer for suure!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.