HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Why in the fuck do all of these local overpriced apartment and condo complexes have ftness centers in them? When did that shit start?
Posted by: What the fuck? ()
Date: March 11, 2012 08:24PM

So yesterday I had to drive my friend around the county and into Arl and Alex to look at apartments because he wants to live closer to his job and he does not have a car and all of the places we went to see bragged about their fitness centers.

Why in the fuck do all of these local overpriced apartment and condo complexes have ftness centers in them?

When did that bullshit start?

Is this just another excuse for them to raise the already overpriced rents they were already charging?

Please explain.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why in the fuck do all of these local overpriced apartment and condo complexes have ftness centers in them? When did that shit start?
Posted by: gjvvgfvg ()
Date: March 11, 2012 08:33PM

sometimes I like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend I'm a slug

Re: Why in the fuck do all of these local overpriced apartment and condo complexes have ftness centers in them? When did that shit start?
Posted by: Perverts yuck ()
Date: March 11, 2012 08:45PM

Some stupid development planner thinks these so caled gyms are perks. No thank you.

Posted by: Condo Manager ()
Date: March 11, 2012 10:47PM

I've been in building management for 15 years. It is ironic isn't it? A gym is something "market research" has told our industry it's something residents want. And you know what? They are seldom used. 10 years from now, it'll be something else...

Posted by: Market Research ()
Date: March 12, 2012 04:43AM

Masturbating in the showers is serious fun.

Posted by: Draino ()
Date: March 12, 2012 05:52AM

Market Research Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Masturbating in the showers is serious fun.

The showers are not made to handle that much semen. So stop it! You are causing the drains to back up!

Posted by: Fit ()
Date: March 12, 2012 09:53AM

Probably because most of this lazy country is out of shape and using a workout room would be a boost to someone's quality of life. You would think that would be a perk. Only in America are people insulted by working out.

Posted by: JBass ()
Date: March 12, 2012 10:26AM

I dunno, Ive lived in buildings with a fancy gym and even an indoor basketball court. The court got used but and the fitness center was severely lacking but it got used. In Arlington and Alexandria I often see them full all hours of the day.

Posted by: Follow the money ()
Date: March 12, 2012 10:43AM

The gyms give an incentive that let people feel comfortable paying more for the units. Because the tenants/buyers rationalize that they can jettison their gym membership and pay more. But they won't. Only the seller wins.

Posted by: Perfect Body ()
Date: March 12, 2012 10:50AM

Now if the condos could only get the fat fuck residents to use the condo gyms. So sick of these fat asses that walk around the county.

Posted by: Yups ()
Date: March 12, 2012 02:32PM

Yups getting victimized in their pocketbooks once again.

Posted by: B.S. Detector ()
Date: March 12, 2012 04:40PM

Draino Wrote:
> Market Research Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Masturbating in the showers is serious fun.
>
> The showers are not made to handle that much
> semen. So stop it! You are causing the drains to
> back up!

You're Draino, right? So that means the more people drop their man-spunk down into substandard plumbing the more you get bought off the shelf and the better off you would be as a product. If anything you should be the leading advocate for getting cum shots in the plumbing.

Posted by: Jimmy Jack ()
Date: March 12, 2012 04:59PM

Let me guess, you're a smelly foreigner who doesn't use deodorant and loves to work out at the condo gym?

Posted by: Jimmy Jack ()
Date: March 12, 2012 05:00PM

Fit Wrote:
> Probably because most of this lazy country is out
> of shape and using a workout room would be a boost
> to someone's quality of life. You would think that
> would be a perk. Only in America are people
> insulted by working out.

Let me guess, you're a smelly foreigner who doesn't use deodorant and loves to work out at the condo gym?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.