HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Town of Herndon Welcomes New Chief of Police
Posted by: McGruff Crime Dog ()
Date: March 09, 2012 12:44PM

Town of Herndon Welcomes New Chief of Police
The Town of Herndon officially welcomed its new Chief of Police, Maggie A. DeBoard, on Tuesday.
By Leslie Perales Email the author March 8, 2012
http://herndon.patch.com/articles/town-of-herndon-welcomes-new-chief-of-police

Maggie A. DeBoard, Herndon's new chief of police, was officially sworn in and welcomed to the Town of Herndon on Tuesday, March 6.

The swearing in ceremony included remarks from Town Manager Art Anselene, Herndon Mayor Steve DeBenedittis and the Oath of Office was given by John Frey, Clerk of the Fairfax County Circuit Court. Additionally, the Herndon Police Department Honor Guard presented the Colors, with Michael Carr signing the National Anthem and Pastor Doug Jones, police chaplain, providing the invocation.

DeBoard served on the Fairfax County Police Department for more than 25 years, including aas deputy chief of Investigations and Operations Support, commander of the county's helicopter division, commander of the special operations division, captain of the Franconia district station and more.

She has a bachelor's in criminal justice from George Mason University and graduated from the FBI's National Academy, the Virginia Tech Institute for Leadership in Changing Times, the West Point Leadership Course and the International Association of Chiefs of Police Leadership in Police Organization Course.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Town of Herndon Welcomes New Chief of Police
Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: March 09, 2012 07:39PM

I hope she manages to maintain a good department. I'm not sure if the Herndon police are still the same as my experience was with them back in the first half of the past decade, but I was impressed with some of the officers I'd met. I actually felt they were doing a better job than FCPD (At least within the Reston District, where a new sloppy looking female Captain took over from a guy who was decent (I used to know a great Captain back in the 90's who was by far the best)).

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Posted by: LiverLips ()
Date: March 09, 2012 08:00PM

A woman?

Posted by: ugh ()
Date: March 09, 2012 08:35PM

LiverLips Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A woman?

Aw Jeez..............

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 10, 2012 01:05AM

Cathy Lanier is hotter.

Blessed are the murderous.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.