HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Fighting Hard, Living Hard For Tim...Until The End.
Posted by: Discerning Eye ()
Date: January 18, 2012 11:51AM

Dunno...looks like a Honda Shadow to me. Not sure if I'd want that on my arm the rest of my life..

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Mr.Bigglesworth ()
Date: January 18, 2012 12:00PM

You don't get it, man! The Feds are shining a spotlight on us because of this feud...hell, they're monitoring this site. Profits are way down, and other gangs are sensing that we're weak...they're getting ready to pounce! I can't be seen in public with Rusty.

Get word to Rusty that we gotta have a summit...talk this shit over, defuse everything...how about we meet at the docks...you tell Rusty he brings one soldier, I bring one...that's it..

Otherwise, blood in the strets, and none of us want that...

Posted by: Stop it! ()
Date: January 18, 2012 01:14PM

Mr.Bigglesworth ()

What a joke lolololol. You don't know Rusty or any WNC people. Go away little boy! or should I say Officer. lol

Date: January 18, 2012 01:21PM

FURIOUS KILROYS CUSTOMER(S) ()

Who or what ever you are? lol you are a very sad person!The WNC has NEVER had a problem at Kilroy's or any place they have been. And if you decide not to go to Kilroy's anymore that is on you NOT the WNC or Kilroy's. Have a nice day. I am, laughing right now. lol

Posted by: Stoppit ()
Date: January 18, 2012 05:40PM

"You don't get it, man! The Feds are shining a spotlight on us because of this feud...hell, they're monitoring this site. Profits are way down, and other gangs are sensing that we're weak...they're getting ready to pounce! I can't be seen in public with Rusty.

Get word to Rusty that we gotta have a summit...talk this shit over, defuse everything...how about we meet at the docks...you tell Rusty he brings one soldier, I bring one...that's it..

Otherwise, blood in the strets, and none of us want that..."

True dat! We don't want any heat between the gangs..there's enough turf for all of us. The Warriors, the Baseball Furies, the Lizzies, the Hi-Hats, the Go-Hards, and the Delaney Rovers are all going to meet at Kilroy's tonight for a summit...no funny stuff!

Posted by: Übermensch ()
Date: January 18, 2012 06:08PM

Gangs don't ride motorcycles.

Posted by: White trash smells ()
Date: January 18, 2012 06:36PM

FURIOUS KILROYS CUSTOMER(S) Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> GoodGuy:
>
> My suggestion to you is that you avoid Wednesday
> Night Crew altogether. Avoid trouble with that
> CREW because, they just want to be happy and left
> alone.
>
> Timmy rode an Electra-Glide/HD, not a Honda
> Shadow. 100% HARLEY DAVIDSON rider.
>
> And stop what? WNC PRESIDENT or WNC
> MEMBER...people are going to keep posting things
> on here. There's nothing you can do to stop them
> at all...JUST STOP CLICKING HERE AND
> READING...That simple...all right?

Grow up you old faggot. You guys aren't tough or gangster. Bunch of 60 year olds with nothing better to do. By the way, if you are pushing 60 and wear jeans with a denim shirt with no sleeves, you probably deserve to die. Nobody cares about you, your trashy "crew" or your dumbass family. Do us all a favor and get off FFXU for good. Even better, leave the state.

Posted by: AMF harley ()
Date: January 18, 2012 06:40PM

yeah, an AMF year harley motorcycle. look em up.

Posted by: Übermensch ()
Date: January 18, 2012 06:52PM

AMF harley Wrote:
> yeah, an AMF year harley motorcycle. look em up.

Yes, AMF nearly destroyed the company - anyone that knows anything about H-D already knows this. What is your point?

TO: STOP IT...WHOEVER YOU ARE...RUSTY??????
Posted by: You Do Not Know All Customers ()
Date: January 18, 2012 08:27PM

STOP IT: (THIS MESSAGE IS DIRECTLY TOWARDS YOU)

Start treating strangers with respect, they'll treat you with respect. You're entitled to go wherever you want, as long as you don't treat OTHERS like DIRT UNDER THE RUG.

A cousin of ours shared with us that someone by the name of RUSTY HALL, guessing that is YOU; banned (them) from Kilroys...what, 5 years ago for whatever. Okay: That is done and over with.

Our Cousin was close to taking whatever issue you 2 had going on; directly to her Attorney-At-Law and to the Civil Court; to END whatever was going on back then. Be thankful our COUSIN forgave, and just walked away.

Point of this message here is: STOP TREATING OUR COUSIN LIKE POND SCUM! OUR COUSIN has learned from mistakes un-intentionally made and WILL NEVER DO what they did again. GET OVER YOURSELVES...WNC...

IGNORE OUR COUSIN.

DO NOT LOOK IN OUR COUSIN'S DIRECTION NOR ATTEMPT TO HAVE ANY CONTACT WITH OUR COUSIN.

LEAVE THE BAR IF YOU ALL SEE OUR COUSIN...ALL RIGHT?

OUR COUSIN SEES YOU ALL AS A THREAT!!!

AS far as we are concerned as family, our COUSIN has NO DESIRE to even EVER RIDE WITH YOU NOR, EVER SUPPORT YOU, THE WNC; ever again.

our COUSIN is happy!

LEARN FROM MY MESSAGE...JUST LEAVE OUR COUSIN ALONE...SHOW RESPECT!!!!!!

I Ride Alone...Avoids All Drama
Posted by: I Don't Belong To A Crew ()
Date: January 18, 2012 08:30PM

Forget belonging to the WNC. No disrespect intended. Sounds like there's just way too much drama and bad stuff going on right now...

SHEESH...

Life is part of dealing with the crap, LIKE ADULTS and moving on...

RIDES WITH THE RIGHT CROWD...NOT THE WNC
Posted by: FITTING IN ()
Date: January 18, 2012 08:33PM

Wow. Will this DRAMA ever end? Not my business WNC.

Sticks to my own society and culture. Old-School to my own way of life.

LONE RIDER

Date: January 18, 2012 08:49PM

You Do Not Know All Customers ()

Well I'm not Rusty, he has bigger issues to deal with but, as far as Olivia. She should not have shown up at Timmy's funeral. but, this response really is a waste of time. Olivia has nothing to fear from the WNC or anybody who rides with the WNC. Good that she is happy and God bless her. MOVE ON.

Posted by: 103 CI ()
Date: January 18, 2012 09:59PM

So....does Rusty own Kilroys? How does he "ban" someone?

Is Olivia hot?

No question, I've got to fire up my Nightster and head on over to Kilroys!

Posted by: YMC-YAY ()
Date: January 18, 2012 10:15PM

Can a gay (and proud) black man join WNC? You guys REALLY sound like a GAY sewing circle...

Posted by: WNC OL'LADY ()
Date: January 18, 2012 10:36PM

We welcome all forms into WNC. We follow don't ask don't tell, but one requirement of our CREW is that you get a portrait of your OL'MAN tattooed to your arm. Just so we know which OL'MAN is yours. We generally disguise our "behind closed door activities" while we are out as evidence through our photos posted here.

If you are good with that, join us a Kilroy's on Wednesday Night.

Posted by: Supreme Allah ()
Date: January 18, 2012 11:40PM

I already have a tattoo of Rusty on my arm...I'm in!

Posted by: TheFinalSolution ()
Date: January 19, 2012 10:06AM

White trash smells Wrote:
>
> Grow up you old faggot. You guys aren't tough or
> gangster. Bunch of 60 year olds with nothing
> better to do. By the way, if you are pushing 60
> and wear jeans with a denim shirt with no sleeves,
> you probably deserve to die. Nobody cares about
> you, your trashy "crew" or your dumbass family. Do
> us all a favor and get off FFXU for good. Even
> better, leave the state.

If the North Beach, Md. chapter of the HAMC were so inclined, they would ride over to Kilroy's and the WNC would be a distant, disposable memory in about 15 minutes.

So that begs a question WNC - you like to ride, you are bad ass, why not expand your territory and start hanging in beautiful Calvert County/North Beach? The NBHAMC will be there to greet you with open arms.

Posted by: Pacone Riders ()
Date: January 19, 2012 10:12AM

The WNC parties hard, rides hard, lives hard, but fighting hard, not so much...you better respect us, though, or we'll give you a hard look...grrrr...

SUPPORTER(S) OF ALL BIKERS OF STATE OF VA
Posted by: FORGIVING RIDER & FRIEND ()
Date: January 19, 2012 11:32AM

Why shouldn't have Ms. Olivia shown up to pay respects to a fallen brother she admired? She obviously took the time out of her schedule to say final goodbyes.

Whatever she did towards the WNC (hopefully turned out to be a big MIS-UNDERSTANDING) and to un-welcome her at WNC EVENTS, wherever they are going to be.

Hopes she learned her lesson and said her apologies. If she has, WNC; then somewhere in your minds, hearts: you all need to forgive her and treat her with the respect she deserves; just like everyone else. MOVE ON.

PISSING ON and NOT FORGIVING Ms. Olivia is flat-out wrong. You all know better than to dis respect my FRIEND, Ms. Olivia.

RESPECTFUL RIDER
IN NORTHERN VA

INDEPENDENT & ALONE
Posted by: OBSERVANT ()
Date: January 19, 2012 11:37AM

Ms. Olivia cares nothing about this site nor does she want anything to do with what is being said here.

To post her name here (STOP IT:(!) ) is not cool.

If you see her at a public restaurant and bar, IGNORE her. Do not talk to her NOR engage any conversations with her. She WILL WALK AWAY FROM YOU; just for her own protection.

If I were her, I'd keep walking away and live my life in peace; and remain calm, content, happy without drama.

'NOUGH SAID.

Not Answering You
Posted by: HOT N' THROTTLE CHIC ()
Date: January 19, 2012 11:50AM

Forget answering you whoever you are.

BANS PEOPLE HE HATES & DISGUSTS
Posted by: RUSTY BAN(S) PEOPLE ()
Date: January 19, 2012 11:58AM

Yeah, yeah, yeah. He has BIGGER ISSUES just like everyone else on this planet.

I will NOT ask what it was, OH WHAT'S HER NAME AGAIN...DON'T TELL ME...NO NEED TO SAY...

BAN PEOPLE from public bars, parties in which people are invited to; YOU, RUSTY HALL; will just bring more, more drama and trouble to you, your family...USE COMMON SENSE, OKAY??? THERE FORE; YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TREAT PEOPLE THAT BADLY 'JUST 'CAUSE THEY DID SOMETHING TO YOU , YOU DIDN'T LIKE OR KNOW HOW TO RESPOND...AND WHATEVER...okay...not yelling here.

JUST GETTING A POINT ACROSS....

WHATEVER YOU GOT AGAINST THIS PERSON...FORGIVE AND MOVE ON...

THIS IS SO HIGH SCHOOL behavior.

If it were me and YOU AND YOUR HARD-CORE, OLD-SCHOOL BIKERS, CREW; kept throwing me out of WNC EVENTS......

I'd take all of you to CIVIL COURT, FILE A PROTECTIVE ORDER so that I'd NEVER HAVE TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN...

F THE WNC!!!

WAS A MIDDLE SCHOOL AGED STUDENT
Posted by: Middle School ()
Date: January 19, 2012 12:01PM

All these posts, to some degree so remind me of middle school.

Back and forth conversations here on FFU...brings back memories.

ENOUGH ALREADY...GROW UP...LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES...DON'T RE-PEAT THEM...JUST LIVE HAPPILY, AND BE HAPPY FOR WHO YOU ARE...PAY NO NEVERMIND TO WHAT YOUR ENEMIES AND PAST ENEMIES SAY IN THE HERE AND NOW...

Done stating my point.

Middle School Days...SO HISTORY...15 YEARS AGO...I think...

Re: WAS A MIDDLE SCHOOL AGED STUDENT
Posted by: Question Mark ()
Date: January 19, 2012 12:10PM

Middle School Wrote:
>
> Done stating my point.
>

You had a point?

Posted by: & the Mysterians ()
Date: January 19, 2012 12:20PM

Yeah, where is all this going?

At least the HA keeps most of their drama private. Sheesh, Hells Angels would run shreiking out of Kilroys with all the drama going on...

Reading all this is the most fun I've had since I got all drunked up and threw a beer bottle at the TV during an episode of the Jerry Springer Show!

Respect!

Posted by: yappy the dog ()
Date: January 19, 2012 12:27PM

If there was some way to consolidate Timmy and the Lamb Center they would take over this site.

HELLS ANGELS MC HATES: WNC/PAGANS MC
Posted by: LOVES THE HELLS ANGELS ()
Date: January 19, 2012 06:48PM

Forever an 81 Supporter. Shall NEVER show my face with a SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL HELLS ANGELS/VIRGINIA in KILROYS or in any local NOVA bar...

ANY WNC/PAGANS MC take a swing at me, I'll call my local VA HELL'S ANGELS chapter, and have them swing along with me.

H/A'S F F H/A'S

81'S RULE

WNC/PAGANS MC DROOOOL drama.

Posted by: Overhead Cam ()
Date: January 20, 2012 10:03AM

Kharma rides hard, parties hard...

GOOD & BAD KHARMA...COMES & GOES
Posted by: AT PEACE WITH WNC ()
Date: January 20, 2012 11:55AM

I am at peace with the WNC. Remains independent of WNC because, I care NOT to get caught up in their negative mind-sets, attitudes and verbal abusive arguments. That is NOT on me to avoid them. I made a choice less than 10 years ago NOT to ride with them NOR attend their scheduled and high-priced events. I understand that not all "outsiders" and "other cultures" blend in well together. I've witnessed many, many fights (verbal and bodily contact), and drama. Who needs DRAMA. Life's too short for DRAMA. I have my own drama and life outside the WNC. I care NOT to EVER be a part of that CREW...

I still remain at peace with my self, my own family and closest friends.

LONE RIDER OF THE EAST COAST

Re: GOOD & BAD KHARMA...COMES & GOES
Posted by: AT PEACE WITH WNC ()
Date: January 20, 2012 11:59AM

If I EVER encounter the WNC or a few members of them at local restaurants, bars, charity events and bike rallies; I'll just mind my own business. IF a member approaches me, says hello. I shall say hello back. IF they keep away from me, I am happy and content with that.

Learn something from my messages today.

CULTURES will always have differences. Some accept differences, other's just don't accept each other.

AT PEACE
UP AND DOWN
THE EAST COAST
OF AMERICA

LONE RIDER

TO: AT PEACE WITH WNC
Posted by: PEACEFUL RIDER ()
Date: January 21, 2012 01:52PM

Good for you, AT PEACE. Remain at peace with yourself and stay happy for who you are. NEVER let anyone talk down to you NOR disrespect you just because of you being you. ANYONE who can't accept you the first time around; means that someone or a particular group of individuals see something positive in you and your life; and they are wishing deep down they have what you have now.

REMAIN PEACEFUL IN 2012

Your life will be filled with happiness, joy and good times.

Re: TO: AT PEACE WITH WNC
Posted by: ???????? ()
Date: January 21, 2012 04:23PM

What the fuck are you two smoking?

Posted by: come on.. ()
Date: January 21, 2012 05:15PM

I was wondering the same thing.

grown adults wearing shitty smelling vest acting all hard and shit. wearing flames on a shirt or headband.Riding slow shitty motorcycles. you are all too old for this..

grow the fuck up, take a shower and shave. also stop getting shit faced drunk on a wednesday night.

grow the fuck up. nobody care's.

STILL GROWING UP...LEARNING ABOUT LIFE OF 2012
Posted by: GROWN UP ()
Date: January 21, 2012 07:33PM

Enough talk of 'GROWING UP'...This thread was dedicated in honor and memory of Fred "Timothy" Hall.

Did you two ever stop and take a look in your own mirrors to remind yourself: "I'm still learning and got a lot of growing up to do"

If you two have not done so...then there's something more ahead of you two to experience in your lives...HAVING FUN...

Or shall I say,

"Come meet us up at Kilroys one Wednesday Night during our WNC meetings and prove to us you two are full-grown adults??? Then we'll see who's the real grown-up...after a good OL'Fashion fight!

WNC RIDER

Posted by: KatVonD ()
Date: January 21, 2012 09:04PM

That tattoo is awful. . .

Re: STILL GROWING UP...LEARNING ABOUT LIFE OF 2012
Posted by: Keisha's Low Self Esteem ()
Date: January 22, 2012 08:27AM

GROWN UP Wrote:
> Enough talk of 'GROWING UP'...This thread was
> dedicated in honor and memory of Fred "Timothy"
> Hall.
> "Come meet us up at Kilroys one Wednesday Night
> during our WNC meetings and prove to us you two
> are full-grown adults??? Then we'll see who's the
> real grown-up...after a good OL'Fashion fight!

Rider,

Tell us exactly how does this thread "honor" ol' Freddy?

You're right, nothing says grown up more than a bunch of dirty, fat, tattooed, unshaven, unbathed men who dress as thought they're homeless brawling in a bar parking lot while their toothless fat-ass women hoot and scream on the sidelines.

Sounds like a real party!

And that tattoo is really awful.

Posted by: The LOAN Rider ()
Date: January 22, 2012 11:46AM

If I ever en-counter a member of the WNC at a UN SUMMIT Conference, a CAR WASH, a GAS STATION, I will say "hello," or maybe,"hey," or "what's up?" I'm not in HIGH SCHOOL and do not go to re-unions. Life is too short for DRAMA, but I do like LIGHT COMEDY, and the occasional DOCU-MENTARY.

PEOPLE who NEED PEOPLE are the luckiest PEOPLE in the WORLD

Living in PEACE
UP and down the Eastern Seaboard
SUPPORTER of Charlie's ANGELS

Posted by: nimrods ()
Date: January 22, 2012 02:15PM

"Come meet us up at Kilroys one Wednesday Night during our WNC meetings and prove to us you two are full-grown adults??? Then we'll see who's the real grown-up...after a good OL'Fashion fight!

WNC RIDER"

Yeah that's grown up. A 40 something year old man dressed up in a shirt with flames on it trying to start a fight.
I can understand if your in your early 20's and unemployed, but let's be honest.

ROB BUSSEY(???)
Posted by: Happily Employed ()
Date: January 23, 2012 07:04PM

No needs to fight anyone unless it is absolutely neccessary.
Once in a while, all it takes is for two people or a group of people to set an individual in their "proper place." Then again, maybe not to what I just stated. All depends on what's really going on? Aah, use your best judgement...whoever you are.

And NO. I have no desire to come up on Wednesday Nights while WNC's present. Sounds like you all just want to be your own individual group, be happy and cause no issues with other people. Very wise.

Riding Away...

ALONE

Posted by: getalife ()
Date: January 24, 2012 03:59AM

you are all stupid ass people _ go get a life, and grow up : you are all pee pee heads

Posted by: Why Don't ()
Date: January 24, 2012 06:17AM

Why don't all you old queens just go somewhere and make out? I was sympathetic when I first saw the newspaper article, but seriously, you guys all just sound gay.

ATTENTION: HELL'S ANGELS MOTORCYCLE CLUB...HELP!!!
Posted by: ANTI-WNC ()
Date: January 25, 2012 10:56AM

ATTENTION:

HELL'S ANGELS MC

We MIGHT need your assistance for the remaining WEDNESDAYS of 2012.

We MIGHT need your help in the REMOVAL OF THE WEDNESDAY NIGHT CREW...

WEDNESDAY NIGHT CREW has huge issues that we NO LONGER wish to support or be involved in.

WE, KILROYS CUSTOMERS of NORTHERN VIRGINIA, are beginning a PETITION.

HELLS ANGELS MC...IF YOU READ OUR MESSAGE...YOU'LL UNDERSTAND WE IT IS WE ARE COMING FROM

KILROYS CUSTOMERS
OF
NORTHERN VIRGINIA

NON-SUPPORTERS OF
WEDNESDAY NIGHT
CREW

Posted by: Hells Angels Customer Service ()
Date: January 25, 2012 11:01AM

Speaking as the Sergent-at-Arms for Hells Angels National, I can tell you that I'd rather take on the Mongols, Sons of Silence, and the Swedish Banditos all by myself then ever set foot in Kilroys and deal with the WNC...I've never seen such a bunch of whining gaylords, both WNC and their haters...

Posted by: ANTI-WNC ()
Date: January 25, 2012 11:09AM

Very wise on your part. Just for your information IF you do not know already: The WNC is run by a PAGAN, a 1%ER of the PAGANS MC.

I personally have no problem with 1%ERs. However, as a customer of Kilroys: I have chosen to start this PETITION. If you wish to have no part in it, fine.

We do not want to see KILROYS destroyed by the business they share with WNC.

WITNESS
FOR 9
YEARS...

OF TROUBLE, DRAMA, HATRED TOWARDS OUTSIDERS OF WNC...I no longer feel safe at KILROYS due to the WNC. I know what their mentallity is like and what they are capable of doing.

DONE EXPLAINING

Posted by: Staying away from Kilroys ()
Date: January 25, 2012 11:40AM

I'm staying outta Kilroys! Do you know much sodium there is in their meals?

SODIUM OVER-DOSE...UN-HEALTHY
Posted by: BALANCED DIET ()
Date: January 25, 2012 11:43AM

Consult your physician before going out to a restaurant you know already that has high sodium in their food.

OH BY THE WAY:

This business of "staying out of Kilroys", that's on you.

EAT HAPPILY IN A
BALANCED WAY...

CAN'T go wrong with that.

Re: SODIUM OVER-DOSE...UN-HEALTHY
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: January 25, 2012 12:18PM

Lets not forget the joys of a high fiber diet.

Posted by: Koan ()
Date: January 25, 2012 12:41PM

Eating Happily
Riding Single
Drinking Doubles
Hardly Riding

THIS THREAD IS FOR TIMMY HALL
Posted by: Will See Timmy Again ()
Date: January 25, 2012 08:41PM

Refer to DR. OZ's website. Not FFU.

This thread was written and made just for Timmy Hall.

How come it's so hard for you all to comprehend...LOL

Eat Right N'Light
To Your Delight

R I P Timmy Hall,
I'll see you again
someday.

Posted by: ROCKO MEATS ()
Date: January 26, 2012 08:17AM

You Sons Of Anarchy wanna be's, grow up take a bath, shave and cleans yourselves up for the LOVE OF CHRIST!

WE RIDE AS A CREW...A FAMILY...WNCREW.ORG
Posted by: Not Sons Of Anarchy WannaBe's ()
Date: January 26, 2012 10:26AM

Being a WannaBe only gets people hurt and other people hurt...

We believe in good and bad KHARMA.

WNC

Re: WE RIDE AS A CREW...A FAMILY...WNCREW.ORG
Posted by: 1% ()
Date: January 26, 2012 12:36PM

Not Sons Of Anarchy WannaBe's Wrote:
> Being a WannaBe only gets people hurt and other
> people hurt...
>
> We believe in good and bad KHARMA.
>
> WNC

You are a fucking moron. Go play in traffic you wannabe faggots.

Our Cousin Did Right In Paying Respects Almost A Year Ago
Posted by: You Do Not Know All Customers(2) ()
Date: June 25, 2012 08:09PM

Why should not our Cousin shown up at Timmy Hall's funeral?

What was the wrong doing in that?

Our Cousin is very happy and has MOVED ON.

We REALLY want to know...WNC...from your point of view.

To The Cousins...
Posted by: Rider2018 ()
Date: June 25, 2012 08:12PM

Hey:
You Do Not Know All Costumers(2):

That is NOT your business!
That issue is solved and done.

Please no more questions.
Respect your cousin's privacy
and safety as well as yours.

WNC is Forbidden to Post on FFU
Posted by: FFU Messenger ()
Date: June 25, 2012 08:15PM

WNC, is Forbidden to post here on FFU.

Sunset Grille Is Closed ... Just A Memory
Posted by: Knows Timmy Is Watching ()
Date: June 25, 2012 08:27PM

Timmy:
I believe you are watching as I type this message out to you.
Sunset Grille is where I first met you years back. It is closed now. Just a memory too.
You and the S G hold a special place in my heart.
Now...whenever I pass by the S G, I think of you and our few friendly conversations over a few iced cold sodas and cigarettes.
Your smile, voice and hugs and kisses...I'll never forget.
Thanks for being a great guy.

R I P TIMMY

I'll see you again after I cross over.

Reads FFU Daily
Posted by: RUSTY_HALL READS FFU ()
Date: June 25, 2012 08:29PM

Knows Timmy Is Watching:

Thanks for your kind words. I do NOT know who you are NOR am I going to try and guess.

'I'll see you again until I cross over'??? What, are you dying young lady?'

Still reading FFU...

Posted by: Duhh ()
Date: June 25, 2012 08:30PM

Good, guess I'll have to go deep undercover in this club and see what's going on. I'll post all their business on here by Thursday morning about 10am.

TNC? WNC?
Posted by: Thursday Night Crew Cast Out ()
Date: June 25, 2012 08:33PM

Post all the TNC/WNC business here??? Good luck Duhh.

Posted by: WNC Fangoria ()
Date: June 25, 2012 08:46PM

Nobody tells me what to say. Timmy didn't die so that my voice shall be muffled! I'm the WNC and I vote!

Scared of WNC...NOT
Posted by: I'M NOT THE WNC ()
Date: June 25, 2012 08:55PM

And why should we NOT tell you what to say? LOL. Timmy crossed over. Our time's coming. We just don't know when. LOL

Here we go again ... Trolls are at their best.

Posted by: Gold Wang ()
Date: June 25, 2012 09:33PM

If you go undercover, DON'T show fear when you are handed a giant platter o' chicken wings...the Sgt-at-Arms will be watching...if you don't finish your plate, you're a dead man!

Ride hard, eat hearty!

Posted by: hoping ()
Date: June 26, 2012 08:03AM

Here's to hoping that the rest of this garbage culture of racism, violence, alcholism, and white trash holding on to some sense of camaradarie dies out as well. What a garbage subculture.

A toast to all of you joining Timmy in the same damned way with your underpriced overloud piece of shit bikes.

Posted by: Mopic Riderz ()
Date: June 26, 2012 09:55AM

A toast to all of you joining Timmy in the same damned way with your underpriced overloud piece of shit bikes.

HOW DARE YOU? Everybody knows that Harleys are OVERPRICED!

Riding east into the sunset...

Posted by: Greybeard ()
Date: June 26, 2012 12:07PM

There's still no coherent story as to what happened, either here or on the website:

1) Was there a police escort for the procession?
2) If so, what did those officers do when pulled over?
3) If not, why wasn't there one? Wasn't there a funeral home involved? Surely they can be expected to know how to run a procession!

If (3) is the case, then yes, the police were disrespectful. But it's not entirely unreasonable for them to enforce the law. Pushing for a new law to require them to ignore an existing one seems a stretch at best.

My suspicion is that when the procession was stopped, people were understandably less than cheerful about it, and the police responded by being hardasses. That's on both sides to some extent.

All of the blathering about whether Mr. Hall was or was not drunk or speeding or an illegal alien from Jupiter isn't relevant to the central issue: Was there something legally incorrect, disrespectful, or neither about the actions of the police?

(Yes, I am already regretting trying to be rational on FFU...)

Posted by: ViolentByDesign ()
Date: June 26, 2012 12:18PM

Wonder if the girl this asswipe hit has been harrassed by these bafoons? I swear if one of them hit me like that, I'd get out and stomp his head in.

Posted by: blake lane 73 ()
Date: June 27, 2012 02:37PM

The WNC allways rides hard. The sight of their charity fraud , corpse-pimpin "leader " keeps them hard ,especially when hes wearing his fake -ass "Im trying to look like a pseudo-military bad ass beret.How do these gay rumors get started? The reason given for the total clusterfuck that Tims funeral became was that "the funeral home asked the WNC and suckup associates to leave 30 mins early." Any true leader woyuld have refused to put those in his command in danger and either waited for police escort or foud a nearby rally point -a big parking lot etc. to wait. Not so with our self-appointed so called leader
C- Rusty the clown. By failing to think about his retarded followers and the safety of the general public,he demonstrated is "leadership qualities" When the whole thing fell apart ,he blamed others for his own stupid mistakes. Another sign of an inept clown masquerading as a man. Anyone who would try and profit from the death of his own brother should be seen for what he is. Fortunately for C-Rusty the Clown his followers have no capacity for analysis or careful picking of thier associates.

Posted by: Fuck U! ()
Date: June 27, 2012 03:19PM

Blake lane 73! bring it you no class punk! Rusty will be at the bar tonight. You talk like you know something when in fact you know nothing. Please show your coward ass face! anytime anywhere you want to meet I will have Rusty there!You will be found out abd Brian When he runs into you. You know what's going to happen!

Date: June 27, 2012 03:37PM

By the way Blake lane the only one who seams to post on the issue is you and BEH the two biggest cowrads on here. I really think that you are Brian but may be a cop. ether way you are the only ones who keep this shit going. You feel guilty about something you did? you have never been a WNC member? And if Rusty is such a fraud then why is he still running the Chili Cook Off in Clifton ever year and 11 years for Toys for Tots. If he is a fraud PROVE IT! you have nothing beacuse he has done good for those charities and served two years on the fund raising committee for Inova Fairfax Hospital For Children, Child Life Group. how about you mr. mouth what have you done to help ANYBODY? The only fake around here is you Blake lane! lol
Done this issue and you! one day the truth will kick you in the ass!

Posted by: Duhh ()
Date: June 27, 2012 05:12PM

Too many keyboard warriors here. Way too many. Why don't you all just name a place and time and see whos quickest at typing one of those old DOS codes that end up making a picture.

I'll sell tickets and the winner gets 60% of the sales, loser gets 20% and I'll take 20%. It's a win win.

Posted by: Green River Killah ()
Date: June 27, 2012 06:58PM

Too many keyboard warriors here. Way too many. Why don't you all just name a place and time and see whos quickest at typing one of those old DOS codes that end up making a picture

That would be sheer carnage...why not have something a bit more survivable, like that fight where both fighters have to clench a short length of rope with their teeth, and hack at each other with bowie knives or chainsaws...

Posted by: blake Iane 73 ()
Date: June 27, 2012 07:24PM

F.U. - On my way to come find you. Are you man enough to identify yourself? or all mouth as we suspect?

Date: June 28, 2012 12:03AM

to Blake laime 73. Once again you did as I said. You talk all the shit but never show! I was there tonight sitting with mt friends and one was Rusty. You never showed or said anything to anybody. LOL punk. If you really want to do something, then write back and I will give you an address to come to. lol you are a joke!!!!! lol

Posted by: Fox News ()
Date: April 10, 2017 09:00PM

From WNC'S Hearts Wrote:
> I am Rusty Hall, Timmy's brother. Timmy was a very
> kind and giving person who would do anything for
> anybody who ask for help! What you have not heard
> yet is not only did they stop the procession they
> held it on the side of the road for over 20 min,
> then broke it up into four groups. The funeral
> home handed out 127 funeral markers for the cars
> alone. By the time we got to the burial site there
> was only 17 cars. Out of the bikes we started with
> 260 and lost 70. Because the cops stopped them two
> and three times. By the time everybody got there
> it was over.
>
> Now here's the kicker! A few years ago We (myself
> and my Brother) helped raise over $62,000.00 for
> the families of two Fairfax County Police officers
> who were killed in the line of duty! YES THEY
> PISSED ON MY BROTHER MY FAMILY AND PROFILED
> EVERYONE OF US! I WILL FIGHT THIS ALL THE WAY!
>
> http://www.timmyslaw.org
>
> For those who were in the funeral procession,
> please visit the site listed above and support the
> Hall Family.
>
> We, the Wednesday Night Crew, promise to be
> supportive until the very end...
>
> WE ARE NOT DONE YET.
>
> We will return in April 2012.

That sounds very sad

Re: ATTENTION: HELL'S ANGELS MOTORCYCLE CLUB...HELP!!!
Posted by: Fox News ()
Date: April 10, 2017 09:03PM

ANTI-WNC Wrote:
> ATTENTION:
>
> HELL'S ANGELS MC
>
> We MIGHT need your assistance for the remaining
> WEDNESDAYS of 2012.
>
> We MIGHT need your help in the REMOVAL OF THE
> WEDNESDAY NIGHT CREW...
>
> WEDNESDAY NIGHT CREW has huge issues that we NO
> LONGER wish to support or be involved in.
>
> WE, KILROYS CUSTOMERS of NORTHERN VIRGINIA, are
> beginning a PETITION.
>
> HELLS ANGELS MC...IF YOU READ OUR MESSAGE...YOU'LL
> UNDERSTAND WE IT IS WE ARE COMING FROM
>
> KILROYS CUSTOMERS
> OF
> NORTHERN VIRGINIA
>
> NON-SUPPORTERS OF
> WEDNESDAY NIGHT
> CREW

Sounds serious

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.