HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
where to go for 2nd date
Posted by: nokia2929 ()
Date: January 04, 2012 12:36PM

I went out to lunch w her last week and it went well, where is a good place yo go for a 2nd date in fairfax/reston. dinner? drink? or should we go to movie?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: where to go for 2nd date
Date: January 04, 2012 12:37PM

Mattress at lamb center.

-----------------------------------------------

"...your suffering will be legendary even in Hell!"

Posted by: just do it. ()
Date: January 04, 2012 12:48PM

dumpster behind 7-11. then get a 12 pack and some smoke's then burn rubber out of the parking lot.

Posted by: cassa NoVA ()
Date: January 04, 2012 12:51PM

When out with a chick, I always like to eat at the Y.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: January 04, 2012 01:17PM

I just hope you get blowed by the third date.

Date: January 04, 2012 02:26PM

You do realize you're asking dating questions to people that have never had a date before right? Outside of their right hand of course.

Posted by: snowdenscold ()
Date: January 04, 2012 05:21PM

I've always thought movie theaters made poor dates - you sit in silence not even looking at each other for 2 hours. How much do you really get to learn about the other person?

For my 3rd date with my now-wife (2nd might be too early too hold hands on ice?) we ate at Reston Town Center and then hit the ice rink afterward. Obviously went well...

Posted by: ratstein ()
Date: January 04, 2012 05:27PM

A movie anytime is a bad idea. Minorities yelling and screaming at the screen and each other, talking on cell phones. Drinks and popcorn in sizes Andre the Giant would find big.

Posted by: no movies. ()
Date: January 04, 2012 07:15PM

ratstein Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A movie anytime is a bad idea. Minorities yelling
> and screaming at the screen and each other,
> talking on cell phones. Drinks and popcorn in
> sizes Andre the Giant would find big.

i can't say enough about "minorities" you mean blacks, yelling , screaming at the screen.
try having that going on and the woman you hardly know, turn around and yell "why don't you niggs shut the fuck up.." yeah, that turned out real well.

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: January 04, 2012 08:17PM

I'd hit up a nice dinner somewhere where you can converse leisurely. Maybe McCormick & Schmidt's or Clyde's.

Posted by: MisterSpookey ()
Date: January 04, 2012 08:24PM

Mattress at lamb center or a lamb center mattress

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
It seems to me, at the end of the day, with all that being said, that's not necessary.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

or just the lamb center

It seems to me, at the end of the day, with all that being said, that's not necessary.

lamb center

Posted by: WhereToGo ()
Date: January 04, 2012 09:04PM

You should piss in her butt, pull out, then shove your cock in her mouth for the final cleanup.

Date: January 04, 2012 10:16PM

WhereToGo Wrote:
> You should piss in her butt, pull out, then shove
> your cock in her mouth for the final cleanup.

LMFAO

-----------------------------------------------

"...your suffering will be legendary even in Hell!"

Posted by: WhatToPlay ()
Date: January 04, 2012 11:01PM

Driving back from the restaurant, always put on side 1 of Led Zeppelin IV to get her in the mood.

Posted by: _Gunner ()
Date: January 04, 2012 11:54PM

nokia2929 Wrote:
> I went out to lunch w her last week and it went
> well, where is a good place yo go for a 2nd date
> in fairfax/reston. dinner? drink? or should we go
> to movie?

Dinner and a movie always work whether you're dating, married, or its your family out for the night. The AMC theaters at Tyson's Corner Mall are clean and comfortable. I've never had a problem there but do keep in mind that action/adventure movies (MI 4, Sherlock Holmes) draw a young(er) crowd that may be a bit noisy.

Looking at their schedule, I notice "The Descendants" is coming back Friday. It was shown over the Thanksgiving weekend and then left and now seems to be back, what with all the Oscar buzz the picture has generated. I suspect it will be a more mature crowd so you don't have to worry about unruly kids. As well, the movie will get you and your date talking once its over, example: the mother was the problem and once she was dead, the family got back together again. ... ?Perhaps?

There's also a bunch of restaurants at that end of Tyson's Mall. Brio's Tuscan Grill has $2.99 bar specials from 4-7PM and 9-11pm. A nice place with friendly bartenders. Your date will enjoy it.

Keep in mind you can also browse thru stores, it is a shopping mall, after all. Your date will enjoy that, too.

Also, keep in mind that many FFXU people have never been on a date or think that a great date would be playing video games in the basement of their parents home, i.e., where they live. So you're not going to get lots of valuable feedback on this forum but you've probabaly figured that out by now.

Posted by: real feedback ()
Date: January 05, 2012 06:30PM

A nice seafood or steak dinner so u can continue to get to know eachother. Then walk.around the town center and maybe go for ice cream or dessert at another place there?

Posted by: Stinkfist ()
Date: January 06, 2012 01:20AM

Bistro Bis for a Bis burger and a glass of Chimay!

Posted by: 2nd date suggestions ()
Date: January 06, 2012 02:23AM

A steak dinner on the second date? Chipotle and bowling is a sure fire can't miss. Maybe a Wizards game, they're so awful they probably let you guys in for free.

Posted by: rangers fan ()
Date: January 06, 2012 07:49AM

Coastal flats

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: January 06, 2012 08:40AM

You made it to a second date?
Attachments:
feveralone.jpg

Posted by: Wha??? ()
Date: January 06, 2012 08:47AM

If you're asking what to do on your dates, you probably shouldn't be going on dates.

When dating, it's about showing who you are, finding out about eachother, "do I want more dates with this person?", etc.

If you're taking advice from other people and doing fun shit on your dates, then, once you get into a relationship start showing your true, bland, vanilla, boring self...shit's gonna go downhill really quickly.

It's best to let her know that you have no imagination or creativity off the bat so that she can make an informed decision on which of your other boring friends she'd like to fuck.

Posted by: localyokel ()
Date: January 06, 2012 08:52AM

How about Top Golf in Kingstowne? It's active so not like sitting in a movie theater, and you can eat, drink, and talk there. Plus you can get a make on how your date handles frustration.

Posted by: Old Town ()
Date: January 06, 2012 09:49PM

How about a nice walk in Old Town Alexandria? You can eat at a restaurant, wander through the Torpedo Factory, walk near the water, wander in and out of the shops. There's enough to see and talk about, but also time to get to know each other.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.