HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Andi Geloo - Good Lawyer for Defending Reckless driver
Posted by: faxres ()
Date: January 01, 2012 07:11PM

I would highly recommend Andi Geloo of Fairfax. She was great and got the reckless driving offense reduced to to speeding 8 miles above.....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Andi Geloo - Good Lawyer for Defending Reckless driver
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: January 01, 2012 07:15PM

Thanks Andi Geloo!

Blessed are the murderous.

Posted by: mjs ()
Date: January 02, 2012 06:48PM

if you don't speed, won't need a lawyer...

Posted by: Your Boy ()
Date: January 02, 2012 09:03PM

I agree with OP, reckless reduced to improper driving here

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: January 03, 2012 11:14AM

Somebody on fairfaxunderground getting reckless? Just can't be! Maybe they were late for church or something.

Fairfaxunderground rules: Lilliputions, not ok. Midgettville ok. I got it now.

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: January 03, 2012 11:17AM

She might just be a hottie

https://www.facebook.com/AndiGeloo?sk=wall

Fairfaxunderground rules: Lilliputions, not ok. Midgettville ok. I got it now.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: January 03, 2012 11:30AM

Radiophile Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She might just be a hottie
>
> https://www.facebook.com/AndiGeloo?sk=wall

Blessed are the murderous.
Attachments:
294251_10150270338098450_740538449_7863618_3910793_n.jpg

Posted by: Homie D Clown ()
Date: January 03, 2012 11:11PM

Radiophile Wrote:
> She might just be a hottie
>
> https://www.facebook.com/AndiGeloo?sk=wall

Yummy.... she can get me off anytime. ;)

Re: Andi Geloo - The Best Lawyer for Defending Reckless driver
Posted by: Laura ()
Date: November 08, 2012 03:01PM

Andi Geloo is not only an excellent person but also an outstanding lawyer. She was very honest since the beginning about the possible outcomes of my case, but she always promised me she would do her best, and she did. I got a reckless driving ticket 97/55 mph on I-66, (by pace) and she got it dismissed. Now, you tell me who can do that if not a Knowledgeable and professional lawyer. Dear Andi, you have brought peace back into my life. My family and I will never thank you enough for all the effort and commitment you put into my case. If you are looking for a good lawyer, trust me, Andi Geloo is the answer.

Posted by: DavidG ()
Date: April 05, 2013 02:47PM

You immature boys quit posting inappropriate sexual jokes and disparaging remarks about Ms. Geloo.

Posted by: Fellow Lawyer ()
Date: April 05, 2013 03:39PM

All the negative posts on this thread are written by one jealous, ineffective attorney who hides behind a site where his identity would be a secret. Ms. Geloo is a smart attorney who will strenously fight for her clients and tries cases all the time. The poster/wimp is an attorney who you will not find in the courthouse anytime after lunch. I refer all criminal/traffic matters to Ms. Geloo and will continue to do so in the future.

Posted by: fellow lawyer ()
Date: April 07, 2013 08:43AM

Clearly poster/wimp is obsessed with ms. Geloo but is missing his set as he continues to attack behind this site. Wimp,I am an attorney barred in VA, MD and DC. Sorry you can't handle the truth that Ms. Geloo is an excellent attorney. You and your jealous malicious posts are the only bullshit on this blog

Posted by: Immature Boy ()
Date: April 07, 2013 10:49AM

fellow lawyer Wrote:
> Clearly poster/wimp is obsessed with ms. Geloo but
> is missing his set as he continues to attack
> behind this site. Wimp,I am an attorney barred in
> VA, MD and DC. Sorry you can't handle the truth
> that Ms. Geloo is an excellent attorney. You and
> your jealous malicious posts are the only bullshit
> on this blog

"Clearly" your vision is extremely distorted, and your ASSumptions have defined you.

Btw, this is not a blog.

Posted by: Fellow Lawyer ()
Date: April 07, 2013 01:06PM

At least your current selection of a name is appropriate. Let me know when you want to meet in the Fairfax County Court cafe. I dont have assumptions what I have posted is fact, your comments reveal what an immature "ASS" you are. fyi, I called this thread a blog, cause you have chosen to treat it as your personal blog but without the balls to reveal who you are.

Posted by: wnrsm ()
Date: April 07, 2013 08:27PM

Aren't all lawyers villainous scum until you need one?

CL and FFU lawyers are probably always scum and you should go elsewhere if you need one.

One way to show a lawyer how much you dislike them is to post a glowing review of them on FFU and let loose the snark trolls.

Posted by: Dissin' Yu ()
Date: April 07, 2013 09:03PM

Felatia Lawyer Wrote:
> At least your current selection of a name is
> appropriate. Let me know when you want to meet in
> the Fairfax County Court cafe. I dont have
> assumptions what I have posted is fact, your
> comments reveal what an immature "ASS" you are.
> fyi, I called this thread a blog, cause you have
> chosen to treat it as your personal blog but
> without the balls to reveal who you are.

So you sayin' you're either a tranny or female, as you have not revealed yourself, and must have no balls, ... that is a fact!! And URA douchebag!!

Posted by: fourlegs ()
Date: January 22, 2015 05:35PM

Is this the thread that started the lawsuit?

Posted by: polishboy ()
Date: January 22, 2015 06:06PM

I reckon the good posts dissappeared

Posted by: Billy Bob Geloo ()
Date: January 25, 2015 09:03AM

Someone actually came on FFXU to post how great she is? Or did Andi make up fake positive reviews about herself? That would be at least as bad, in my view.

Posted by: get over it ()
Date: January 25, 2015 09:08AM

I think she should have just ignored the whole thread. The more of a scene she made out of it, the more it got around. These threads die a natural death eventually. Everybody knows people say ridiculous things on this forum and to take everything with a grain of salt.

Posted by: Jtm7d ()
Date: January 25, 2015 10:02AM

picture was taken at courthouse ? aha i see what's going on.

judge said if she can get 3 suckers to pay the full fx co monte on DUI charges that he'd nullify what she owes

it's a pyramid game !

Posted by: bukgk ()
Date: July 03, 2015 01:30PM

read this on the fairfax tmees

Posted by: SheWasRudeOnPhone ()
Date: March 30, 2016 06:52PM

I needed a lawyer. I went with someone else. I talked to her on phone. She acted like a pre madonna diva like my case wasn't good enough for her...she made me feel unimportant and that money was all she cared about. For someone who was really rude I heard she's an excellent lawyer, but after I told her she was rude she said she wouldn't represent me anymore, and that showed me that she's not a nice person at all.

Posted by: Other End of the Phone ()
Date: March 30, 2016 08:40PM

You needed a lawyer. You did not need a new mother, a new best friend or a new therapist. You needed someone who could possibly make your legal problem go away, or at the least minimize the damage. So why were you judging a lawyer based on how she made you feel rather than on what you thought the lawyer might be able to do for you? Like 99%+ of the working population in America, lawyers work to make money. Lawyers will fight for you. It is a mercenary relationship. Some lawyers are better at hiding their true interests, but in the end all most care about is whether they can make money by taking your case.

Posted by: Ying Ko ()
Date: March 31, 2016 03:05PM

She seems a whiny bitch anyway." Boo hoo, someone doesn't like me, Boo Hoo".

Posted by: aunthy bhabi ()
Date: August 29, 2020 10:45PM

DavidG Wrote:
> You immature boys quit posting inappropriate
> sexual jokes and disparaging remarks about Ms.
> Geloo.

those are called compliments. let down your turban bro

Posted by: he seent it too ()
Date: August 29, 2020 10:56PM

Billy Bob Geloo Wrote:
> Someone actually came on FFXU to post how great
> she is? Or did Andi make up fake positive reviews
> about herself? That would be at least as bad, in
> my view.

OMG so Im not the first to notice this shameless whoring! hypocritical to the core as libtards always are

Including screenshot because truth is absolute defense against defamation ;)

ordinarily I would consider a criminal charge of false advertising for salting AVVO to be extreme and petty but given the circumstances....

reminds me of an incident where a local official cussed out a lobbyist over the phone and then called the cops on the lobbyist not knowing the call was recorded. the lobbyist had the grace not to pursue charges under 18.2-427, although the local official would have had the lobbyist locked down in a heartbeat if not for that recording. yep libtards are hypocrites without exception

those in glass houses... should not cry wolf!

18.2-216. Untrue, deceptive or misleading advertising, inducements, writings or documents.
A. Any person, firm, corporation or association who, with intent to sell or in anywise dispose of merchandise, securities, service or anything offered by such person, firm, corporation or association, directly or indirectly, to the public for sale or distribution or with intent to increase the consumption thereof, or to induce the public in any manner to enter into any obligation relating thereto, or to acquire title thereto, or any interest therein, makes, publishes, disseminates, circulates or places before the public, or causes, directly or indirectly to be made, published, disseminated, circulated or placed before the public, in a newspaper or other publications, or in the form of a book, notice, handbill, poster, blueprint, map, bill, tag, label, circular, pamphlet or letter or in any other way, an advertisement of any sort regarding merchandise, securities, service, land, lot or anything so offered to the public, which advertisement contains any promise, assertion, representation or statement of fact which is untrue, deceptive or misleading, or uses any other method, device or practice which is fraudulent, deceptive or misleading to induce the public to enter into any obligation, shall be guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor.

The actions prohibited in this section, shall be construed as including (i) the advertising in any manner by any person of any goods, wares or merchandise as a bankrupt stock, receiver's stock or trustee's stock, if such stock contains any goods, wares or merchandise put therein subsequent to the date of the purchase by such advertiser of such stock, and if such advertisement of any such stock fail to set forth the fact that such stock contains other goods, wares or merchandise put therein, subsequent to the date of the purchase by such advertiser of such stock in type as large as the type used in any other part of such advertisement, including the caption of the same, it shall be a violation of this section; and (ii) the use of any writing or document which appears to be, but is not in fact a negotiable check, negotiable draft or other negotiable instrument unless the writing clearly and conspicuously, in at least 14-point bold type, bears the phrase "THIS IS NOT A CHECK" printed on its face.

B. An allegation made by a plaintiff in a civil pleading that a defendant real estate licensee has violated this section shall be stated with particularity.
Attachments:
Screenshot_20200717-215040 (1).png

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.