HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Beware "Scott [redacted]" AKA Scott Castro
Posted by: Holy shit!! ()
Date: February 02, 2023 08:04PM

OMFG!!! This is litte Alex? Janet and Barry's son? OH wow!!!!!
Attachments:
2021-00004956.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Child of the most high ()
Date: February 03, 2023 09:26AM

I appreciate the support my friends. Your right I should have walked away from this nonsensical back and forth years ago. But honestly I don’t put no stock in anything that Janet or Barry say about me my wife and my daughters. Truth is I don’t need an in the closet kraut white skinhead to tell me who I am, him or his harlot wife. Shallow and petty people like that are a dime a dozen and I have and will always cross paths with such individuals. I know exactly who I have been, who I am and who in my faith in Christ I want to be. If there was anything of value or merit that Charles Barrick would say perhaps I would have backed up along time ago. But Barrick has chosen to belittle me, insult and disrespect my children and everything that I am. I find his tirades hilarious and entertaining. But they do deserve a rebuttal. He is a hypocrite and hates others in general. Don’t know what on earth keeps him going with that Janet person. But hey one was surely made for the other. They can brag and boast all they want about there academic achievements all they want. Really, I mean good for you and all. But what are the fruits of those endeavors? Hmm , did it make you wealthier, happier, did it bring peace and more love into your life? An agnostic is a Luke warm person neither believing nor disbelieving which practically puts you no where spiritually. That neutrality, and disregard for others in what they say or do is evident in what his oldest son became and the legal ramifications it brought him in his life. I feel sorry for Alex. He is described in so many media headlines as disgraced, racist, white, liar, attacking minorities , many of the things that his father is. He is half Guatemalan and half white. Yet he singled out minorities. SMH. All that knowledge and pursuit of a higher education has not brought Barrick any peace or discernment into his own life and his shortcomings. Instead he is more focused on the grandiose that his degrees and overachieving has brought him. That’s vanity, and I can only imagine that like me Barrick suffers from some level of anxiety if not depression. I can’t imagine Janet helps alleviate that anxiety. Like a bully he tries hard to destroy other peoples characters, where they are from and even slut shames women to his twisted delight. He passed those horrible and evil traits to his son. What Barrick fails to understand in his narcism is that no one is perfect, no one. He can undermine and mock everything that I am even right down to my name and possibly even the right of my existence. But it does not matter to me. I don’t loose sleep from it. I have repented of my sins because I have the one thing that eludes the grasp of this man with no depth. I believe in GOD and his holy son Jesus. Because of that acceptance, and faith, I am a new person, a new creation. I don’t care what the Freitag’s think of me or my family now. No insult that they dish out will be harmful or to painful for me and my family. We know as a family who we are in Christ the lord. My life has not been perfect and I regret many things but I have given all that burden of shame , self condemnation and guilt to GOD. My daughters unlike what Janet said are not whores. They are kind , respectful, empathetic, hard working, GOD fearing young ladies. I could not be more proud as a father. None do drugs, none have run away from home, they did not sleep around with whomever, they respect themselves enough not to be those kind of women. None have criminal records, none have dropped out from school and for the first time in my families history 3 are in college I don’t say these things to boast but to have the opportunity to thank my lord GOD for all the mercies and blessings he has given me and my family. I don’t deserve ANY OF IT! But yet the lord has given me the joy of seeing them live well so far. With all that grace he has bestowed on me he has even allowed my art, my work to flourish and have its place in the homes of hundreds of people here in this country and around the world. I took a crayola set as a toddler, and the lord transformed, and allowed my skill to grow into something so much more that what I could ever imagine. A wider audience has appreciated and thought my work worthy enough to pay me thousands for it for the last 24 years . So again how on earth would I allow a faithless and cold hearted kraut skin head and his unfaithful wife to steal my joy. I know who I am in Christ and I know that he will always be with me and my family. Because, Janet, and Barrick, fear of the lord is the beginning of wisdom. If you can get a hold of that understanding, and teach it to your other children they will be clean. 1 Corinthians 7:14. So Barrick before you continue to further demean others fix your family, starting with your son Alex. Cause what happened to him was by your doing and your lack of not doing. Agnostic or not he derailed so rapidly that even you can see the hand of providence in all of this. Perhaps to teach you to stop judging others and that despite all your book knowledge you really are in some dire need for humility in your character. That’s it. You won’t hear from me ever again.

BTW : Busca a Dios Janet. Buscalo and you will find him.

Posted by: Scott Stop ()
Date: February 03, 2023 01:36PM

Scott stop it!!! Your almost 50 years old. You don't need to explain yourself or try to reason with these two fuckers. I have know Janet since junior high. She is all messed up. She puts the need between her legs above others and cause of that she has hurt allot of people. She is a manipulator and she does not care who she brings down as long as she is in the clear till the next guy she sleeps with. Move on with your life, I know you. You care about your daughters so much.You took care of them all and they are grateful. Janet was just a temporary hiccup. She never had a career of any kind.She has always relied on that dumb ass Barry for money, shelter and food. You don't need to respond anymore to these two miserable pieces of shit. Fuck em both.

Posted by: Yeah Scott, stop. Wink wink ()
Date: February 03, 2023 01:39PM

You are nothing, as was already mentioned. Never was and never will be. You are a piece of shit who uses crayons, paint, and pretends to be someone you aren't.

You don't know anything about my son. He's actually quite good and earning more money than you and your wife put together. If you had a brain and were intelligent, you wouldn't believe everything the media tells you. Your daughters would understand what I'm talking about if they had taken a research and methodology course. Have them educate you.

Never once have I referred to your girls as whores. That's low and I would never say such a thing. Actually, I think it's wonderful your daughters are going to college. They undoubtedly went further than you.

Obtaining a GED and going back to school are both never too late. I can remember that I once encouraged that. Scott, return to school.

I'm talking to you directly; don't involve Barry in this. He is not involved in this at all. However, I will admit that everything he said about you was accurate. It's too bad I didn't pay attention.

I shared with you years ago how I felt about God. Don’t pray for me, please. You can ram your prayers up your criminal ass. Are you sure the arrest you've ever had was the one I shared years ago? $15, 000 bond and West Vanuys lockup on 5/22 sound familiar? Was another GoFundme created by your daughter to help bail you out?

Why do you still comment here? Do you still crush pills? Are you still making up your panic attacks and going to the hospital in order to get high on potent anxiety medications? Do you still communicate with your father who sexually abused your cousin?

Should I go on? Personally, I feel not. This is my last and final involvement with you, I swear to myself. I'm beyond arguing with a sociopath.

Oh, quit acting like you have supporters who are defending you. You are obviously pretending to be someone else. Really, you ought to put an end to your plagiarism. You are the only one who reads and writes on this rubbish.

Congratulations on your 40-minute walk. Maybe you should research different cardio.

Please quit bothering & harassing me.

- Janet

Posted by: janet you are an animal ()
Date: February 03, 2023 01:51PM

Janet you are such a dirty whore. Prove what you are saying. Show us a screenshot of his go fund me you refer to. Show it bitch. My husband is black and I despise what a fucking traitor bitch you are not just to your race but the harm your son did to an innocent African American man. Hope the FBI gets your son and he ends up in prison. Working all his life in a fucking Walmart. A DUI huh then he ran away from the scene. A coward. I am not surprised that you pulled out that malicious little fuck out of your high mileage vagina Janet. Hope your shit son gets whats coming to him. Hope you have a job Janet oh let me guess you are to stupid and unable to keep one. Scott has so many more genuine friends who believe in him and are there for him than you. You sick demented whore. Haven't you done enough harm already in your life?

Posted by: My father ()
Date: February 03, 2023 02:11PM

I am Scott's oldest daughter. I was 16 years old when your husband Barry a jerk had an argument with me for almost two hours here in this forum. And you most certainly called me and my sisters whores. I will never forget that. Neither does my mom. Like Silvia said show us the proof you have that my dad created a go fund me to get out of jail. You are such a devious and evil liar. He never did such a thing you continue to write lies and libel against my dad. I dont know you but what kind of person are you? what did he do to you to be this evil against him. Yes you did call us whores. I need to go back to work but we monitor this cause you have insulted our mom and us for so long its you that needs to fucking apologize and stop. This is what you wrote. Let me guess you will deny it right? Show me the proof that my dad created a go fund me to pay for his bail. Show us!!!!!!

Re: Who are Famous Fairfax County Hispanics
Posted on
Dead beat father
Date: September 19, 2014 06:41PM
How do you explain yourself. drunk. Hmm.. My mom abandoned me & my dad smokes pot & molest little girls who are family members. What's your excuse? Like mentioned before. the best part of you
ran down our mother's leg.
Isn't there a home you should be burglarizing or stealing a
I credit card numbers
Go get tested... You may have Herpes
which could be lying dormandt. Sleeping with that
fat pig is nasty.. I remember back in
the day of driving her to
the clinic to get her meds.
Gross!
Please. don't preach you know the nothing of the study of psychology What is your highest education? The 8th gradethe most. Haha.. Great real dumb fuck!
How many girls you have? What your mouth Stinky dick. you maybe raising a future whore! fuck of!

Posted by: Autumn Castro ()
Date: February 03, 2023 02:24PM

Oh hell no!!! Please tell me she did not just lie about calling us whores? I agree with my older sister please show us the proof of his go fund me Janet!!! I was 14 when you and your husband insulted and attacked my mom and my sisters. We are not children anymore. And we will reply accordingly under the law. You caused so much emotional harm and distress I wish you had never reached out to my dad. You are the sole responsible person in this whole nightmare. You pulled your husbands strings and you manipulated my dad. You called my mom on several occasions at her job and she did not appreciate that. That was and is a form of harassment.I work for a firm here in Beverly hills and would love for you to show me the go fund me page he falsely created. Cause we have no freaking clue as to what you are referring to.

Posted by: trinity Castro ()
Date: February 03, 2023 02:38PM

I never got involved with this I was only 10 but whoever you are Janet leave us the fuck alone. You continue to insult my dad and mom I pray GOD deals with you. Honestly you need to stop this game, cause you get a kick out of this back and forth. You continue to insult my father but you know what Janet or whatever you call yourself. We are were we are cause my dad taught us, guided us, protected and loved us. We are all ready to fly to Virginia and stand in front of a judge and share everything he has done for us and all that you and your husband did. You have no idea what a smart and loving man my dad is. Dont think my dad has no support because he has.

Trinity Castro

Posted by: Autumn Castro ()
Date: February 03, 2023 03:01PM

You mention that his go fund me was to fund his heart attack falsely, now you say his go fund me was to bail him out of jail? Which is it Janet? Sounds like you have a contradiction of facts with no proof! Tread carefully. You are accusing an innocent man. Like my sister said. We will fly to Virginia to defend him with facts not just hearsay.

Posted by: Virginia is for lovers! Lol ()
Date: February 03, 2023 03:14PM

Scott, wow, the fruit doesn't fall off the trees. Are you certain that your daughters attend college? LA's educational system must be shitty. Like you said, you ought to had relocated them to Fairfax County. They undoubtedly would have had a better education.

Ladies, go back and reread the posts from six months ago. Read them slowly and aloud. Daddy likes to hop on here and posts behind your back. Go Improve your comprehension and grammar. You'll need it!

Scott, If you can't take it, don't give it. You don't give a damn about how your wife or girls feel. You should certainly apologize to them for coming on here and accusing me of bothering you. I've had enough. I spoken what needed to be said, and I'm satisfied with it. I’m done!

Take care all!

Posted by: sad for u ()
Date: February 03, 2023 03:20PM

listen to yourself Janet.... "Don’t pray for me, please. You can ram your prayers up your criminal ass."

Psalm 50:17

“For you hate discipline,
And you cast My words behind you.

(John 3:16). If they heed this gospel and turn to Christ, we know that they have heeded God. If they reject this gospel and turn further from Christ, we know they have rejected God.

Posted by: Your pride ()
Date: February 03, 2023 03:25PM

I feel sorry for you and your family Barrick. ok Let the will of GOD be done. Jesus is Coming
Then he told me, “Do not seal up the words of prophecy in this book, because the time is near. 11Let the unrighteous continue to be unrighteous, and the vile continue to be vile; let the righteous continue to practice righteousness, and the holy continue to be holy.” 12“Behold, I am coming soon, and My reward is with Me, to give to each one according to what he has done.…

BTW Janet GOD have mercy on your soul.

Posted by: GOD will and has already judged ()
Date: February 03, 2023 03:29PM

Pray Janet, please pray hard..... you need to repent of your sins.

Posted by: Now show us the proof ()
Date: February 03, 2023 04:09PM

I am waiting for you to show us the proof of your allegations against my dad? Where is the screenshot of this so called go fund me fraud. Keep in mind we will show this conversation as proof Mrs. Freitag. Insult me and my sisters more if you like. I welcome that. Question you say you are afraid for your life. Is it safe to assume you are as scared as the man your son falsely put in prison for two years. He was acquitted you know. He did sue your son the Fairfax county and won. So please I ask again show us the proof if not then you can be sued for libel. And please Mrs. Feitag the wrong direction here is to start insulting Scott’s daughters for a lack of education or whatever imagined and misconstrued notion you have of us. Like we said we are not children anymore.

Posted by: Lol janet estella ()
Date: February 03, 2023 04:28PM

Janet…. The correct use of that quote is …The expression “the apple doesn't fall far from the tree” is often used to describe how children tend to inherit the characteristics of their parents. lol get your money back.

Posted by: Jonas Brothers are going on your ()
Date: February 03, 2023 04:34PM

Miss. Castro, don’t try yo act like a big woman who gets all of her information from Tik Tok and wants yo talk like a professional. Don’t know what Mickey Mouse law firm your work for, but you should be schooled. You don’t know anything about my son, so therefore learn about the media and how it is politically ran.

Don’t fight daddy’s battles; it’s pretty embarrassing. Now turn around and play with your Snapchat and up your streaks. I don’t argue with little girls who want to talk and act like big women.

I’m through with you. Let your dad deal with what he dishes out. It’s Friday, go focus on which happy hour you’re attending.

Take care, hun!

Posted by: You fool ()
Date: February 03, 2023 04:35PM

We guess the second most important college in the country cant help u

Posted by: Do you like Harry Styles? ()
Date: February 03, 2023 04:48PM

It has been very entertaining, and I've had fun, but now it's getting boring.

Ladies, it's been wonderful chatting with you, but I am not interested in little women who want to talk like they're essential.

Focus on your own lives and let daddy take care of the trash he makes,

Best!

Posted by: Janet ()
Date: February 03, 2023 04:50PM

Mrs Frietag. At what point were you comfortable knowing your son sent an innocent man to prison?

Posted by: God have mercy on you ()
Date: February 03, 2023 05:21PM

Janet how does it feel sleeping at night you rejected christ! ? You have and i feel sorry for you cause both you and Barrick can die at anytime. Your mom asked me to pray for you. I shall always. Dont let that scum barry rob you of your salvation! Janet! Dont reject GOD because of that skinhead

Posted by: No proof ()
Date: February 03, 2023 05:34PM

Where is the proof you fucking racist degenerate! Where is the proof!

Posted by: Oh janet ()
Date: February 03, 2023 05:41PM

Oh janet … your mom asked me to pray for u

Posted by: Waiting ()
Date: February 03, 2023 09:44PM

So where is the proof you two animals

Posted by: Lying bitch ()
Date: February 04, 2023 08:30AM

You say don’t believe the media. Was his mug shot fake? Was his DUI fake? Was the lawsuit fake Janet. No I think not. Lol
The Commonwealth Attorney’s Office specified that:
• [Officer Freitag] systematically stopped motorists without a valid legal basis and then fabricated the basis for the stops in his reports;
• [Officer Freitag] admitted to falsifying information in police records;
• Multiple people accused [Officer Freitag] of planting drugs;
• In several cases handled by [Officer Freitag], narcotics went missing from the property room, including cocaine and marijuana;
• [Officer Freitag] repeatedly edited police reports in cases where the narcotics went missing, sometimes over 100 times in a single case;
• [Officer Freitag] threatened people with the authority vested in him as a law enforcement officer in an improper manner; and
• [Officer Freitag] abused his authority as a law enforcement officer on several occasions to avoid criminal liability unrelated to the performance of his duties

Posted by: Wow Mrs Freitag ()
Date: February 04, 2023 08:36AM

No guys this was not fake. Yet all she has Is my dad has high blood pressure! Lol his cardio needs work. Historical. Take all the time you need to furnish proof of his fraudulent go fund me….. common Mrs Freitag. Let’s see you pull a rabbit out of that hat. Lol if not then you are exactly what my dad said, a lying whore. Where is your son making allot of money?…..what’s that place guys…oh yeah the broiler. Lol

Posted by: Extra extra ()
Date: February 04, 2023 10:53PM

Taken from…. https://adrenogate.net/wp/2021/06/09/babyfaced-monster-jonathan-alex-freitag-posterboy-for-police-misconduct-blatant-disregard-for-civil-liberties-used-bogus-pretextual-justification-to-illegally-jail-hundreds/

The extent of the corruption that has been uncovered by ASD-DOCS(love this channel) regarding this ULTRA corrupt, wildly incompetent, unintelligent, sniddy little toolbag, Jonathan “Alex” Freitag, and the Fairfax police department as a whole, is downright FRIGHTENING. No wonder this guy didn’t use his real first name outside of work. ASD-DOCS does an AMAZING job piecing together this guy’s web of systematic misconduct and presents a concise and beautifully articulated body of work that is impossible to discount or discredit. I think he’s one of the best channels of this genre on YouTube and I hope he keeps at it.

In the case of Jonathan “Alex” Freitag, this baby-faced pig was so brazen and so sloppy while conducting these rights-violating traffic stops, searches and subsequent arrests, that he was thankfully caught at a fairly early point in his short law enforcement career. This little idiot got caught because he was overzealous, sloppy and just downright unintelligent in his disregard for the 4th amendment. However, to me, cases like these illustrate the sad reality of how institutionalized this kind of behavior and unapologetic misconduct is within the ranks of all law enforcement agencies. Most of these dirty cops are much more careful and are not as inexplicably reckless as this baby-faced sociopath was. Making the unfortunate reality of institutionalized police corruption that much more harrowing with very scary implications as far as the commonality of this kind of misconduct.

I suspect that Frietag was given some bad advice by another officer who likely bragged to him about all the various unethical practices that he was constantly getting away with. This gave Mr. Alex Freitag the false impression that being a police officer came with much more leeway and avoidance of accountability than in reality. He was just too dumb to stay under the radar while trashing the rights of the civilians he terrorized. Pinning crimes on innocent civilians in his desperation to turn them into confidential informants so he could impress his bosses. But he instead made them look like idiots and exposed a whole slew of corruption within the ranks of his department by hanging his superiors and even the D.A. out to dry. A department that is now getting ready to hang him out to dry.

The F.B.I. is currently investigating 400 different arrests that were made by this corrupt little chode which ALL appear to have been made with an egregious disregard for the law and the civil liberties of the suspects/victims. All 400 convictions have been thrown out!

In the interview below you can hear him throw all his superiors and even the D.A. under the bus by claiming he was told by them to leave out pertinent information in his reports. Claiming this was something that was well known to the prosecutors handling the cases and was common practice among other officers.

Guess what Jonathan? Or “Alex” I should say. From here on out for the rest of your worthless life, whenever anyone Googles your name, they are going to get search results for articles like mine, which expose you as the societal bacteria infection that you are. Good luck with that bro.

Posted by: A day that will never go away ()
Date: February 04, 2023 10:56PM

The Commonwealth Attorney’s Office specified that:
• [Officer Freitag] systematically stopped motorists without a valid legal basis and then fabricated the basis for the stops in his reports;
• [Officer Freitag] admitted to falsifying information in police records;
• Multiple people accused [Officer Freitag] of planting drugs;
• In several cases handled by [Officer Freitag], narcotics went missing from the property room, including cocaine and marijuana;
• [Officer Freitag] repeatedly edited police reports in cases where the narcotics went missing, sometimes over 100 times in a single case;
• [Officer Freitag] threatened people with the authority vested in him as a law enforcement officer in an improper manner; and
• [Officer Freitag] abused his authority as a law enforcement officer on several occasions to avoid criminal liability unrelated to the performance of his duties

Great job in raising a corrupt and criminal son. Great job.

Posted by: Disgraced ()
Date: February 04, 2023 11:06PM

https://wjla.com/news/local/ex-fairfax-county-cop-accused-of-racial-profiling-charged-with-dui-in-florida?fbclid=IwAR2C_XS5m5IWajLY6JvVfZkE6RELbN7Il_58uyW7q_ld43WwD0hhmoauV2M

"To say the least, it is outrageous that an individual such as Mr. Freitag, with a history of alleged misconduct at the Fairfax County Police Department, had become a member of our agency and placed in a position that may have negatively impacted our citizens due to your agency's misrepresentations," Ivey wrote in a two page April 5, 2021 letter to the Interim Police Chief of Fairfax County, David M. Rohrer.

Posted by: Alex Freitag is a menace ()
Date: February 04, 2023 11:17PM

A fucking menace to the public and the publics safety.

https://www.floridatoday.com/story/news/2021/04/28/brevard-deputy-fired-after-revelations-arrested-dui-related-charges/4871333001/

A former Brevard County deputy fired after revelations he had a long history of racially motivated traffic stop allegations at his previous agency, was arrested in Melbourne last week on a hit-and-run charge.

Jonathan Alexander Freitag, 25, was charged with leaving the scene of a crash involving damage to property and DUI with property damage after a 911 caller told police they followed the vehicle after a crash, reports show.

Freitag was fired from the Brevard County Sheriff’s Office on April 1 after Sheriff Wayne Ivey said he became aware of his background history. The FBI is also investigating his history as a police officer with the Fairfax County Police Department.

Posted by: Stevetherev ()
Date: February 05, 2023 08:29AM

Super hilarious stumbling onto this thread . I grew up with their son, considering the way Alex was(a dick), this thread shows why he is the way he is. Most things stem from bad parenting which i see in boatloads here. Barry was making posts in here getting slandered/ and slandering people while I thought he was a decent dude seeing him everyday at Edison as a SEC.GUARD. Honestly disgraceful this dude was there. As for mr and mrs Freitag, it was a riot reading your public dirty laundry, and how Scott has All these pics with Alex’s mom, and the whole ordeal . You guys wanted your sons friends (ex friends) finding all this… Or the face that Janet is here still replying 12 years later .. I got my laugh for the week , maybe Year…. Bravo from all …Ya embarrassed ya selves .

Posted by: Bullys are angry at themselves. ()
Date: February 05, 2023 02:18PM

A Tree Is Known by Its Fruit. 43 “For a good tree does not bear bad fruit, nor does a bad tree bear good fruit. 44 For every tree is known by its own fruit. Luke 6 43:44

Posted by: just some nuggets ()
Date: February 05, 2023 02:21PM

“Some people are in such utter darkness that they will burn you just to see a light. Try not to take it personally.”
Kamand Kojouri

Posted by: Negative people ()
Date: February 05, 2023 02:23PM

Seven things negative people will do to you. They will,
Demean your value;
Destroy your image
Drive you crazily!
Dispose your dreams!
Discredit your imagination!
Deframe your abilities and
Disbelieve your opinions!

Posted by: Glass slipper fits you ()
Date: February 05, 2023 10:05PM

This one is for you Mrs. Freitag. This is with a heart a malice as yours ends. This glass slipper fits you well.

“And of the Witch? In the life of a Witch, there is no "after", in the "ever after" of a Witch there is no "happily"; in the story of a Witch, there is no afterword. Of that part that is beyond the life story, beyond the story of the life, there is-alas, or perhaps thank mercy-no telling. She was dead, dead, and gone, and all that was left of her was the carapace of her reputation for malice.”
Gregory Maguire,

Posted by: He is speaking to you ()
Date: February 06, 2023 04:08AM

Ecclesiasticus 26:23
A wicked woman is given as a portion to a wicked man: but a godly woman is given to him that feareth the Lord.
Fear of the lord is the beginning of wisdom.
Chase after and seek God. Knowledge of facts is important. Knowledge of truth is essential. Yet our Lord’s concern goes beyond mere head knowledge. He wants us not only to know the truth but also to obey the truth. He wants us to live the truth, practice the truth, and be conformed to and transformed by that truth. Mrs Freitag knowledge and worldly wisdom cannot save you. In and of themselves knowledge and wisdom are not wrong, but if we choose to chase after them and not God we have made them into idols. Anything that we value more highly than God is a sin and will lead only to heartache, pain and sadness.

Posted by: Janet, repent ()
Date: February 06, 2023 08:05PM

Janet… everything…. Absolutely everything that happens on this earth happens cause the Lord allows it. Dont reject him a third time. It wont be good! Listen to your mom and that one friend who told
U about the enemy. He is here with us. Repent Janet Orozco go and ask for forgiveness to those you injured. No amount of college or books will sabe u.

Posted by: Janet its Wendy ()
Date: February 06, 2023 08:22PM

Its wendy janet…. You did call my daughters whores and you did harass me at work. You had no right to call my husband and after wards act like a dumb fuck Entiendes! You called my husband first. Diosito has punished you through your eatupido hijo. El estupido planted drugs on your people? Serio i hope
And i am sorry to say i hope one day GOD puts u in my hands!!!

Posted by: poiting at you Alex ()
Date: February 08, 2023 02:00PM

Alex truly evil people don"t just hurt others. They take pride in the pain they cause and then try to blame their victims. Dont be that guy. Pray and ask Jesus for the help you feel in your heart you need.

Posted by: janet. ()
Date: February 08, 2023 03:19PM

the question is still the same. When you say in this post your scared. Are you scared like the man your son's lies sent to jail for two years, or are you scared. like his mom was. Or are you scared like when he sent you to jail. Or are you scared cause Barrick locked u up. Are you scared like your mom? All you do your college shit means nothing ...cause you are still full of bitterness and anger. My daughters are better than me n so many ways. I love them and Wendy. But I love Jesus. and you and I are now in our 50's almost. When we lost that baby I asked your mom for help. She refused... cold like you. I was sad and lost. But something amazing happened Janet. I found GOD. And for 17 years.... i did not talk to you. Was not easy being married or being a dad. But today in 02082023 it was worth it.... Alex we are not bound or slaves to the shit our parents did. You here!!! We can be better with the help of Christ.

Posted by: Just a soul ()
Date: February 12, 2023 02:50PM

Alex Discover that humility is not bowing and scraping, kotowing or letting people walk all over you- all of which have built -in expectations of some sort of personal reward, like approval or sympathy. Real humility is awareness of the vast love and unending might of GOD, it is the perspective that tells me and you how we , as a human being relate to the devine power of the lord. Apologize to the man you put falsely in prison and i believe GOD will begin to heal your life.

Date: February 12, 2023 03:00PM

buy nembutal pentobarbital sodium, buy pentobarbital sodium, buy pentobarbital sodium 2023, buy pentobarbital sodium pentobarbital sodium salt, buy sodium pentobarbital uk, can i buy pentobarbital 2023, can you buy pentobarbital sodium over the counter, can you buy sodium pentobarbital, nembutal, pentobarbital, pentobarbital de sodium dose letale, pentobarbital sodium anesthesia, pentobarbital sodium buy, pentobarbital sodium china, pentobarbital sodium death, pentobarbital sodium dosage, pentobarbital sodium for dogs, pentobarbital sodium for humans, pentobarbital sodium group, pentobarbital sodium injection for dogs, pentobarbital sodium injection for humans, pentobarbital sodium injection solution, pentobarbital sodium injection usp, pentobarbital sodium liquid 2023, pentobarbital sodium nz, pentobarbital sodium oral, pentobarbital sodium over the counter, pentobarbital sodium pills, pentobarbital sodium powder, pentobarbital sodium prescription, pentobarbital sodium price, pentobarbital sodium salt, pentobarbital sodium sleeping pills, pentobarbital sodium sleeping pills over the counter, pentobarbital sodium tablets, pentobarbital sodium where to buy, pentobarbital use, phenobarbital sodium intravenous, sodium, sodium pentobarbital (nembutal), sodium pentobarbital cost, sodium pentobarbital for animal euthanasia, sodium pentobarbital for euthanasia, sodium pentobarbital manufacturers, sodium pentobarbital shelf life, where can i buy nembutal sodium pentobarbital, where can i buy pentobarbital sodium, where can i buy pentobarbital sodium sleeping pills, where can i buy sodium pentobarbital, where can you buy pentobarbital sodium 2023, where to buy pentobarbital sodium, where to buy pentobarbital sodium for dogs, where to get pentobarbital sodium,

https://pentobarbitalpharmacy.com/product/buy-pentobarbital-sodium-online/

https://pentobarbitalpharmacy.com/product/buy-nembutal-pentobarbital-online/

https://pentobarbitalpharmacy.com/product/buy-nembutal-powder/

https://pentobarbitalpharmacy.com/product/buy-nembutal-tablets/

https://pentobarbitalpharmacy.com/product/buy-butabarbital-online/

https://pentobarbitalpharmacy.com/product/potassium-cyanide/

https://pentobarbitalpharmacy.com/product/nembutal-oral-liquid/

https://pentobarbitalpharmacy.com/product/buy-nembutal-capsules-online/

https://pentobarbitalpharmacy.com/product/buy-nembutal-pills-online/

https://pentobarbitalpharmacy.com/product/buy-phenobarbital-luminal/

https://pentobarbitalpharmacy.com/product/brallobarbital-vesparax/

https://pentobarbitalpharmacy.com/product/aprobarbitone/

https://pentobarbitalpharmacy.com/product/buy-butalbital-online/

https://pentobarbitalpharmacy.com/product/buy-ephedrine-pills/

https://pentobarbitalpharmacy.com/product/buy-ketamine-online/

https://pentobarbitalpharmacy.com/product/buy-ghb-gamma-hydroxybutyrate/

https://pentobarbitalpharmacy.com/product/buy-ritalin-online/

https://pentobarbitalpharmacy.com/product/oxycodone/

https://pentobarbitalpharmacy.com/product/nembutal-test-kit/

https://pentobarbitalpharmacy.com/product/order-powdered-cocaine-online-98-8-pure/

https://pentobarbitalpharmacy.com/product/buy-vyvanse-online/

Best place to buy Nembutal tablets online 2023, Buy Nembutal without prescription, Buying Nembutal tablets Purchase Nembutal tablets, Nembutal can be purchased online, Nembutal tablet purchase, Nembutal tablets for sale, Nembutal tablets online, Nembutal tablets to buy, Tablets of Nembutal for sale, Where to buy Nembutal tablets, Best place to buy Nembutal powder, best place to buy Nembutal powder without prescription, Buy nembutal for euthanasia, buy Nembutal Powder online, Buy Nembutal powder without prescription, Get Nembutal powder, high quality Nembutal for sale at affordable price, Nembutal for sale, nembutal powder for sale, Nembutal powder online, Nembutal powder to purchase, NEMBUTAL POWDER-Buy, Order Nembutal powder, Order to buy Nembutal powder online, Powder Nembutal for sale, Purchase Nembutal powder, purchasing Nembutal Powder, suppliers of Nembutal 2023, Where can I buy Nembutal powder, Where to buy Nembutal powder, Buying Nembutal Pills Online, Nembutal Pills for Sale, Nembutal Pills Online Buy, Online Nembutal Pills, Order Nembutal Pills Online, The best place to buy Nembutal pills online, The best way to buy Nembutal pills online, Where to buy Nembutal pills, buy nembutal pentobarbital, buy nembutal pentobarbital sodium, buy nembutal pentobarbital sodium online, how do you put down a horse with nembutal pentobarbital, nembutal pentobarbital, nembutal pentobarbital 250mg/ml (lethal dose) sterile solution for injection, nembutal pentobarbital barbiturate, nembutal pentobarbital barbiturate for dogs, nembutal pentobarbital for sale, nembutal pentobarbital sodium, nembutal pentobarbital sodium capsule 50mg dose, nembutal pentobarbital sodium for sale

Posted by: Final message ()
Date: February 12, 2023 03:42PM

I have been a sinner and rebellious Janet. But i rebuke your hateful words! I am somebody, i am
More than you know. Much more.
In Christ i am a son
I am loved
I have a father
I belong to a royal family
I am protected
I am guided
I am redeemed
I am blessed
I am strong
I am a temple of the holy spirit
I am a disciple
I am full of his wisdom and knowledge
I am successful spiritually through him
I am able to Come to the throne of the GOD almighty
I am entitled to the tree of life
I am being built a mansion
I have the power to resist satan!
I have eternal life through him !
I am gonna be resurrected!
So see what your college bound books are unable to understand.
By my faith this is who I am
And will always be, cause i love him with all my heart. I am somebody. I pray you will be to at the end of your life.

Posted by: Lol barrick ()
Date: February 12, 2023 03:55PM

All fun and games till a son fucks up and becomes evil. And gets publicly humiliated. Let his dad him some of his xanax

Posted by: Janet ()
Date: February 12, 2023 04:01PM

Hey bitch its wendy give some of your husbands fucking xanax pendeja to help tu pinche hijo!

Posted by: Estella ()
Date: February 15, 2023 04:53PM

Janet…. Its not that you have to drop your IQ its that you were to help Alex raise his

Posted by: this wont ever get old ()
Date: March 01, 2023 03:09PM

Posted by: CaryBot.IO ()
Date: April 06, 2023 07:49PM

Posting defamatory or criminal content on FairfaxUnderground.com can have serious legal consequences. Defamation, which includes false statements that harm a person's reputation, can result in civil lawsuits for damages. Criminal charges may also be brought if the content constitutes a criminal offense, such as making threats or inciting violence. Additionally, individuals who post illegal content may be subject to investigation by law enforcement agencies and face prosecution. It is important to use online forums responsibly and to ensure that any content posted is legal, truthful, and respectful of others.
Anthony Fauci
Mind Control
Washington DC
Paris France
Toilet Paper
Corona Virus
Kim Kardashian
Covid Vaccine
Black Lives Matter
ALL SEEING EYE
Church of Satan
Crypto Crash
Lets Go Brandon
Adolf Hitler
Nine One One
Singularity
Redemption
Liquid Death
Climate Change

Posted by: My name is Scott ()
Date: May 15, 2023 02:40PM

See..... my daughter is now a lawyer.She graduates this weekend with honors. See Janet... God is with us. i want you to know one thing... I am a good father. and this is the biggest accomplishment of my life other than my art. So I will take my prayers out of my ass like you said i should . I will keep praying for you.

Posted by: PeaceP ()
Date: May 15, 2023 11:36PM

703-691-2131.
call
we've got a case +add to it.

Posted by: the lord will and has judged you ()
Date: June 12, 2023 01:52PM

The ceremony was beautiful. This alcoholic.... Janet has done more with his life than all you so called sober pieces of shit. Tell me ... the best part of me ran down my mothers leg. But how much and there was allot how much semen ran down your leg, mouth, saggy breasts, allot I know. Give Barry his 30 mg of xanax to help him keep calm. Is Alex his son our Fransisco's? Well does he know.

Posted by: Janet orozco harlet LCL ()
Date: June 12, 2023 02:06PM

Pregunta JAnet.... what exactly have you done with your so call education? better job? Better pay? Or did you get your stupid husband to pay for a very elaborate book club experience. You know Janet the one you get to talk with all those Gueras. That friend that died. you know the african American lady. Be careful of the enemy.

Posted by: want to know who won? ()
Date: June 20, 2023 02:09PM

Its the lord who wins always Janet.

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.