HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fast Eddie's Crackdown
Posted by: curious ()
Date: November 28, 2011 07:08PM

I don't know the specifics of this particular case, but Fairfax needs to let loose!

Where in this county can you go dancing, where can you play pool, where can you have a drink? Are we all really so concerned that any establishment that gets a bit raucous will be shut down?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/dc-politics/fairfax-county-cracks-down-on-some-restaurants-that-serve-up-dancing/2011/11/22/gIQAPRIT5N_print.html

Henry Bonilla, the Star Lounge’s owner, has disputed the county’s version of events and harshly criticized county administrators for abusing their powers.

“It’s just a bunch of racist people who go after Hispanic people,” said Bonilla, 42, a Gainesville resident who grew up in Falls Church after arriving from El Salvador in 1985. Bonilla, who is also president of the Salvadoran American Chamber of Commerce of Washington, D.C., said that until the Oct. 15 incident, the Star Lounge had successfully held many events, including events for other business groups and campaign fundraisers.

“We were compliant with everything,” he said.

Hever Ruiz, whose family owned Terra E Mare, acknowledged in an interview that there had been some fights, but he said there were no more than anywhere else alcohol is served. Yet he felt the county, along with the Virginia Alcoholic Beverage Control Board, coordinated on an aggressive campaign to close the place.

“We don’t allow this kind of stuff in Fairfax. Take that [stuff] to D.C.,” Ruiz recalled one of the officials telling him.

“Also, I had other friends who had restaurants out there, and they just got shut down, too. I don’t know if this is coincidence, but these were all Hispanic places,” Ruiz said.

Ruiz, who now owns Cuzco in Hyattsville, Md., told his family they should cash out and focus on ventures in Maryland rather than fight Fairfax County.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fast Eddie's Crackdown
Posted by: Wyatt Earp ()
Date: November 28, 2011 07:17PM

These fucking wetbacks just don't get the message. Whitey doesn't want you here. Go somewhere else.

Posted by: Taylor ()
Date: November 28, 2011 07:18PM

I think it sounds like a good thing that it got shut down. One less place for illegals to get all liquored up and then drive without insurance. Btw, I get SO tired of the automatic "it's racism against me" claim everytime someone ends up having to follow the law.

Posted by: Mr X ()
Date: November 28, 2011 08:13PM

Tough luck, run a clean place and I doubt the cops will stop by at all. The place was well known for fighting and problems. Quit crying.

Posted by: Al Sharptongue ()
Date: November 28, 2011 09:15PM

I am glad to see the mexicans have learned to play the race card. Now send me a thousand dollars for my time spent reading the link.

Posted by: Huh??? ()
Date: November 28, 2011 09:24PM

I *love* this quote from the article link: “The county has the power to say whatever they want, and they harass businesses, especially Spanish places,” Aguilar said. “They don’t understand our culture. When we go out, we want to dance.”

Excuse me? We don't understand YOUR culture? We were here first. It's your responsibility to understand OUR culture. You *moved* here. You're not African. No one brought you here. No one WANTS you here. Can I go to Mexico, start a business and flaunt YOUR laws in the name of Mexicans not understanding American culture? No, of course not. America (or so I've been told...) is a melting pot. So let's melt already.

Date: November 28, 2011 09:45PM

No shit. To all these fuckers whining about "racism", go to China or a Middle Eastern country and break THEIR laws while also bitching about how they don't respect your culture. See how long it takes for them to put a bullet in your head.

Posted by: It's True ()
Date: November 28, 2011 11:57PM

Good God, so much hatred....that shit has got to stop. It can't be easy to come to another country and make it, not every Hispanic is an illegal, stop being so ignorant. You make our race (caucasians) look so bad when you throw around these slurs. White people commit crimes too, and get into fights after drinking. I DO think it's a bit much to make this big of a fuss, just about every bar is closely watched, not just fast eddie's. (also for the record, whoever said WE were here first, please go back to school, we stole this land you idiot....we came here and befriended others and then slaughtered THEIR ENTIRE RACE)

Anyway, focus on the issue at hand, not the fucking race that is involved. You morons are making the situation worse and furthering the gap between the races....have a fucking heart and give people a chance to make it. Keep this bullshit up and see where this world ends up.

Posted by: Jim Rogers ()
Date: November 29, 2011 12:09AM

It's True Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Good God, so much hatred....that shit has got to
> stop. It can't be easy to come to another country
> and make it, not every Hispanic is an illegal,
> stop being so ignorant. You make our race
> (caucasians) look so bad when you throw around
> these slurs. White people commit crimes too, and
> get into fights after drinking. I DO think it's a
> bit much to make this big of a fuss, just about
> every bar is closely watched, not just fast
> eddie's. (also for the record, whoever said WE
> were here first, please go back to school, we
> stole this land you idiot....we came here and
> befriended others and then slaughtered THEIR
> ENTIRE RACE)
>
> Anyway, focus on the issue at hand, not the
> fucking race that is involved. You morons are
> making the situation worse and furthering the gap
> between the races....have a fucking heart and give
> people a chance to make it. Keep this bullshit up
> and see where this world ends up.

I'm Seminole. I was here first. We've been in the "Homeland Security Business" since 1492. Anything else?

Posted by: I.C.E. - Homeland Security ()
Date: November 29, 2011 12:18AM

It's True Wrote:
> stop being so ignorant.

OK, so not every hispanic is not illegal. However, what majority is? 60%? Right now, there are 23,759,854 illegal aliens in America. If you ask me, that's a shitload. So, according to you, we should all hold hands and sing Kumbaya while our country goes down the crapper? Nonsense. I'm glad to see someone standing up in this situation and putting up a fight.

How come when there's an incident involving a person of a color that is not white, they immediately pull out the race card?

Posted by: Jim Rogers ()
Date: November 29, 2011 12:21AM

I.C.E. - Homeland Security Wrote:

> How come when there's an incident involving a
> person of a color that is not white, they
> immediately pull out the race card?

Because guilt-ridden, liberal whites fall for it. Everytime.

Posted by: this ()
Date: November 29, 2011 12:38AM

Posted by: Dance Hall ()
Date: November 29, 2011 01:44AM

Aye Caramba!

This is an easy one. The main problem is too much loud noise extending beyond the premisis of the dance hall. Turn the frickin bass down and close the doors so you do not impact local residential neighbors.

Date: November 29, 2011 11:27AM

It's True Wrote:
> stop being so ignorant. You make our race
> (caucasians) look so bad when you throw around
> these slurs. White people commit crimes too, and
> get into fights after drinking. I DO think it's a
> bit much to make this big of a fuss, just about
> every bar is closely watched, not just fast
> eddie's. (also for the record, whoever said WE
> were here first, please go back to school, we
> stole this land you idiot....we came here and
> befriended others and then slaughtered THEIR
> ENTIRE RACE)
>
> Anyway, focus on the issue at hand, not the
> fucking race that is involved. You morons are
> making the situation worse and furthering the gap
> between the races....have a fucking heart and give
> people a chance to make it. Keep this bullshit up
> and see where this world ends up.

Why is it that I need to be SOOOOOOOO careful to respect everyone else's culture and sensitivities in MY Country where I was born and raised, but NONE of the illegal invaders or non-citizens from other Countries need to in any way be respectful of mine?

What if I want to live in a quiet neighborhood without drunken Hispanics urinating on my lawn, throwing trash on my streets, and causing the threat of harm to my family? What if I want to live in a neighborhood where my children can sleep without thudding bass notes pounding through the walls of my house every night until 2:00 a.m.? Where's the respect for that?

Oh, and btw, by just automatically assuming that it could ONLY be "Caucasians" complaining about this issue, you're just as racist as those that you argue against. No one gave you their racial background before posting. They could be Black, White, Chinese, or anything else.

Or are you saying that ONLY White people would complain about the trash, fights, noise, violence and vandalism? I guess you think that every other race in the World would be thrilled to purchase a new house in a residential neighborhood only to have to put up with that sort of shit?

You are the racist, my friend. YOU!

Posted by: bingo ()
Date: November 29, 2011 03:12PM

Do any negroes go to Fast Eddies?

Posted by: sucks to be u ()
Date: November 29, 2011 03:45PM

Blasting music to wake the dead, plenty of fights and yet the cops are picking on him.

Posted by: ronnie mund ()
Date: November 29, 2011 04:26PM

They "spics" just want a place to relax after a hard day of mowing laws.

Posted by: Southeast Jerome ()
Date: November 29, 2011 04:29PM

ronnie mund Wrote:
> They "spics" just want a place to relax after a
> hard day of mowing laws.

A loud place, Ronnie. A loud place...

And, no need for the quotes around spics. They are actually spics. In fact you can delete the quotes around spics AND insert the word dirty in front of it too.

Posted by: MoFoMoFoMoFo ()
Date: November 29, 2011 11:40PM

Not to change the subject, but why is it that 99% of the time when you hear about someone getting hit by a car it is a hispanic? I laugh my ass off every time I hear about it! It is just uncanny.

Posted by: batmans belt ()
Date: November 29, 2011 11:58PM

I think the laws of physics do not apply south of the border. When you get hit by a car down there it is the car that falls apart not the person

Posted by: AngryIrish ()
Date: November 30, 2011 12:37AM

MoFoMoFoMoFo Wrote:
> Not to change the subject, but why is it that 99%
> of the time when you hear about someone getting
> hit by a car it is a hispanic? I laugh my ass off
> every time I hear about it! It is just uncanny.

I'd venture many of our hit by car victims that are hispanic often come from small villages where there's not as much traffic and the only traffic they do see are slow moving donkey carts. They also are allergic to crosswalks so, because they choose to do stupid shit like jaywalk under rises in the road where the limit is 45 and people are driving 75 they get hit.

What I really *love* is situations like Columbia Pike between Bailey's and Glebe Road. Things got so bad along there with Latinos getting hit that instead of installing signage preferably in Spanish schooling them on how to cross the streets here, the City of Arlington went and created random crosswalks between corners where there have historically been lots of accidents involving Latino pedestrians. And as if the crosswalks in the middle of the blocks weren't enough, the City also installed crossing signals that flash yellow...wait for it, wait for it...AT THE COMMAND OF THE PEDESTRIANS! The lights flash yellow and legally as a motorist you are supposed to stop to let the pedestrians cross or you will be ticketed.

But the reality is, the City has made Columbia Pike even more dangerous with these pedestrian controlled crosswalks ! Why? Because motorists DO NOT stop for those flashing yellow crossing signals because they have no experience elsewhere in the region with them and with the me first mentality in this area, drivers think they are optional. Finally, those motorists who DO stop to let the pedestrians cross? Yeah...they get rear ended by those drivers who were following too close, didn't understand the reason for stopping and couldn't stop in time. And don't get me started on the fucking ninos and ninas that push the button to set off the lights but have no intention on crossing. They're just doing it to "see what happens"...

What a fucking mess! It wasn't like this 10 years ago. Thank you and fuck you Central and South America and fuck you Walter Tejada!

Posted by: rob ()
Date: November 30, 2011 05:59AM

i thought the owner of eddies in alexandria was an old white man? guess he sold it off. wonder why he keeps the other fast eddies?

Posted by: what were they thinking? ()
Date: November 30, 2011 08:03AM

If someone came into your house, sat down, refused to leave and demanded you get them something to eat then turn down the sheets and got into your bed, what would you do and what would the police do when they got there? Why isnt this happening at our southern border? Now 23 million people who are not supposed to even be in your country are now sitting in your house demanding to stay , be fed, given a free education and health care. So get your ass to work so you can continue paying for all this, they will still be there when you get home. Oh ya, your President and Congress man are ok with all this as well.

Posted by: been there done that ()
Date: November 30, 2011 08:06AM

^^^^
I can see you have never been to a mandated celebrate diversity class. One guy asked why latinos pee on the streets and was told it was an accepted part of their culture as was harrassing women and girls no matter the age.

Date: November 30, 2011 09:42AM

Whaaaaa, eeeees unfair! Rich Gringo won't lem'me piss in dee street and play loud music until 4:00 a.m.! Whaaaa stupid puta Gringo won lem'me live for free and pay for my food and support all my relatives. Whaaaaa, stupid conyo Gringo don wan share his tax money wif me. He wan me pay taxes too an get car insurance and obey laws like heem! Don he know I'm Hispanic? He disrespecting my culture.

Whaaaa, Gringo is racist! Whaaaaaa!!!!

Posted by: 4n Born ()
Date: November 30, 2011 03:46PM

It is true that fairfax county is extremely strict when it comes to liquor laws:
anyone who owns a restaurant/bar needs to be aware of the rules and regulations because the cops/fire & health departments/abc do work together.

Posted by: 4nBorn's Murderer ()
Date: November 30, 2011 03:50PM

4n Born Wrote:
> It is true that fairfax county is extremely strict
> when it comes to liquor laws:
> anyone who owns a restaurant/bar needs to be aware
> of the rules and regulations because the cops/fire
> & health departments/abc do work together.

If the law is on the books, the authorities are completely justified in enforcing it. There's no strictness about it. But then, I wouldn't expect someone foreign born to understand that.

Posted by: its in front of you ()
Date: November 30, 2011 03:55PM

If the latinos are not expected to obey the immigration laws, traffic laws, zoning laws, why would they give two shits about some noise violation.

Posted by: state code ()
Date: November 30, 2011 03:56PM

Its just some words on paper they can use to wipe their asses with once they take a shit in somebodys front yard

Posted by: bingo ()
Date: November 30, 2011 04:07PM

If they even wipe their asses

Posted by: Bodega Bob ()
Date: November 30, 2011 04:33PM

its in front of you Wrote:
> If the latinos are not expected to obey the
> immigration laws, traffic laws, zoning laws, why
> would they give two shits about some noise
> violation.

And they love, love, love to drink in public. The Alexandria bodega district on Mt. Vernon Avenue between Braddock and Glebe Roads has become one of the scariest streets in NOVA as a result.

I'm amazed that the City of Alexandria and FFX County continue to look the other way as once vibrant areas degenerate into violent latino ghettos.

Time to leave...

Posted by: Del Ray MS-14 ()
Date: November 30, 2011 04:36PM

Don't you worry, Bodega Bob. The whites of Del Ray will continue to push down Mt. Vernon Avenue and in 5 years bodega-ville will be a memory!

Posted by: Bodega Bob ()
Date: November 30, 2011 04:43PM

Del Ray MS-14 Wrote:
> Don't you worry, Bodega Bob. The whites of Del Ray
> will continue to push down Mt. Vernon Avenue and
> in 5 years bodega-ville will be a memory!

I can only hope that's the case!! Can we accelerate the timeframe? With all the battle-hardened HumVees coming back from Iraq, we should have the ordinance we're gonna need to clean up the intersection of Mt. Vernon Ave. and the (very dangerous) Four Mile Road.

Posted by: boom box ()
Date: November 30, 2011 06:38PM

curious Wrote:
> I don't know the specifics of this particular
> case, but Fairfax needs to let loose!
>
> Where in this county can you go dancing, where can
> you play pool, where can you have a drink? Are we
> all really so concerned that any establishment
> that gets a bit raucous will be shut down?
>
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/dc-politics/fa
> irfax-county-cracks-down-on-some-restaurants-that-
> serve-up-dancing/2011/11/22/gIQAPRIT5N_print.html
>
> Henry Bonilla, the Star Lounge’s owner, has
> disputed the county’s version of events and
> harshly criticized county administrators for
> abusing their powers.
>
> “It’s just a bunch of racist people who go
> after Hispanic people,” said Bonilla, 42, a
> Gainesville resident who grew up in Falls Church
> after arriving from El Salvador in 1985. Bonilla,
> who is also president of the Salvadoran American
> Chamber of Commerce of Washington, D.C., said that
> until the Oct. 15 incident, the Star Lounge had
> successfully held many events, including events
> for other business groups and campaign
> fundraisers.
>
> “We were compliant with everything,” he said.
>
>
> Hever Ruiz, whose family owned Terra E Mare,
> acknowledged in an interview that there had been
> some fights, but he said there were no more than
> anywhere else alcohol is served. Yet he felt the
> county, along with the Virginia Alcoholic Beverage
> Control Board, coordinated on an aggressive
> campaign to close the place.
>
> “We don’t allow this kind of stuff in Fairfax.
> Take that to D.C.,” Ruiz recalled one of the
> officials telling him.
>
> “Also, I had other friends who had restaurants
> out there, and they just got shut down, too. I
> don’t know if this is coincidence, but these
> were all Hispanic places,” Ruiz said.
>
> Ruiz, who now owns Cuzco in Hyattsville, Md., told
> his family they should cash out and focus on
> ventures in Maryland rather than fight Fairfax
> County.

Posted by: boom box ()
Date: November 30, 2011 07:05PM

I'm glad to see that Star Lounge, got booted out, that place was nothing problems from the day it opened, all it was, Was a watering hole for trouble and it proved itself........and I personally got tired of listening to there music if thats what they call it, nothing but BASS thats turned up as high as it could go. All I could say every night was, Turn that shit down! myself and everyone within 5 miles could here that racket in the middle of the night, all the way up to 2:00am , But yet it dosen't seem to bother Henry Bonilla because that shithole of a place wasn't located by his home to where he listened to it all night, 3,4 times a-week and to top off the night most of the time was the brawls,and Cussing, horn blowing , singing drunks and then the one's that thought they could start danceing in the parking lot yes that was upstanding place Mr Bonilla ...........its nice to see the county step up and throw this garbage to the curb forever,,,,,,,,,thanks Fairfax county Supervisor were behind you on this all the way.........

Posted by: Jose Corona ()
Date: November 01, 2012 02:35PM

Is Fast Eddies franchised? I believe the Fast Eddies on route 1 that was hispanic owned closed down. Are the Fast Eddies in Springfield, Fairfax City and Centreville under seperate ownership?
Are they hispanic owned?

Posted by: Annie Nimity ()
Date: November 01, 2012 03:00PM

Nolan Malloy AKA Thinkbox be working with the 5-0 set my boy up at Fast Eddies dont be buying no shit from the THINKBOX SNITCH.

Posted by: Footloose ()
Date: November 01, 2012 03:20PM

We need Kevin Bacon to liberate Fairfax with dance.

Posted by: WHITE TEE ()
Date: November 02, 2012 06:50AM

THOSE MEXICANS NEED TO STAY IN THERE OWN PLACE..."HEY! I AM NOT PREJUSTICE...I JUST HATE MEXICANS...!!!"

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: November 02, 2012 07:38AM

@WHITE - sooooooooooo +1. Dont forget my favorite: "I'm not racist. I'm friends with a "insert race here"

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: November 02, 2012 02:57PM

He's not "prejustice", he's postjustice.

Posted by: Thinkbox MC ()
Date: November 02, 2012 06:22PM

Annie Nimity Wrote:
> Nolan Malloy AKA Thinkbox be working with the 5-0
> set my boy up at Fast Eddies dont be buying no
> shit from the THINKBOX SNITCH.

FUCK YOU STUPID CUNT WE ALL KNOW THIS IS YOU BEH.

Posted by: Snitchin ()
Date: November 02, 2012 06:33PM

Thinkbox MC Wrote:
> Annie Nimity Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Nolan Malloy AKA Thinkbox be working with the
> 5-0
> > set my boy up at Fast Eddies dont be buying no
> > shit from the THINKBOX SNITCH.
>
>
> FUCK YOU STUPID CUNT WE ALL KNOW THIS IS YOU BEH

Is thinkbox mc a snitch?
Nothing worse than a snitch. Total scum

Posted by: f-the bishop ()
Date: November 02, 2012 06:38PM

Snitchin Wrote:
> Thinkbox MC Wrote:
> -----
> > Annie Nimity Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Nolan Malloy AKA Thinkbox be working with the
> > 5-0
> > > set my boy up at Fast Eddies dont be buying
> no
> > > shit from the THINKBOX SNITCH.
> >
> >
> > FUCK YOU STUPID CUNT WE ALL KNOW THIS IS YOU
> BEH
>
> Is thinkbox mc a snitch?
> Nothing worse than a snitch. Total scum

actually, his MC work is worse. I'll take getting ratted out anyday over listning to that shit.

Posted by: SD ()
Date: November 02, 2012 06:40PM

Bwahaha this is music?!?!?!?!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN-JM1p1_Hk

Is this the guy banging the praying mantis??!?!?!?!

Posted by: brains and beauty ole' ()
Date: November 03, 2012 02:41AM

http://youtu.be/r1K0YJDQy4Y

what good questions and pretty folks

please enough with the anchor babies at this point there's so many of you they ain't going to have enough buses to ship you all back home(you'd just scurry back acros the border anyways) send the money home to the folks south of ye border

Posted by: rob ()
Date: November 03, 2012 03:04AM

gonna assume this is about the one off rt 1?

thats not even the same owner of the 4 other fast eddies, who also owns archibalds in dc. they should change names and not be fast eddies. call it rapido eduardo's. lol.

Posted by: Longstreet ()
Date: November 03, 2012 07:59AM

Dirty, filthy, beaner scum. And a sick fucking goverment that lets them pollute
America.

Date: November 04, 2012 09:21AM

"thats not even the same owner of the 4 other fast eddies"
hmmm springfield, fairfax city and centreville. where's the 4th one?

http://ww2.fairfaxtimes.com/cms/archivestory.php?id=130277

Date: November 04, 2012 09:27AM

oh fast eddies in d.c too never mind

Fairfax city had a good crew working for awhile but they qit or got canned and the occasional attractive bartendress but the owner killed the sound on the tv's and thus if some fucking moronic drunk sits next to you at the bar you try to endure the stupid conversation while trying to watch a game or leave. got tired of the mediocre food, watery drafts and moronic conversations from drunks and the pretty bartender quit. just not worth the effort no more

the jukebox is the best in area though

the jukebox is playing some sad country song

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.