HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Noisy neighbors and immigrants
Posted by: geomom ()
Date: January 18, 2008 08:57PM

Hello all--

I have two questions:

1. We live in a single family home in what used to be a quiet neighborhood. Our new neighbors are an Hispanic couple (with different last names so I don't know if they are married), and what appears to be one other couple. I am fairly sure there are other people living in this house. How can I safely determine that they are violating the zoning law before filing a complaint?

2. These people have a very strong stereo that they sometimes play all day and sometimes into the evening hours, but rarely after 11 p.m. The bass on the stereo is so strong that the vibrations pass through their walls into our home, which is all of about 6 feet away. There is almost no place in our home where we don't hear and feel it. We can't nap, study, listen to our own music, or relax.

We have asked them several times to turn down the bass, but they have ignored us. I know it's time to write a letter to them, but I want to make sure they are violating a law if they are playing this music during daytime hours.

The Noise Ordinance seems to only address nighttime hours between 11 and 7. Do I have a valid complaint, or am I forced to put up with it during the day?

I'm about to have surgery and will be home recuperating. I am absolutely dreading being stuck at home and not being able to rest. I'm actually scared about retaliaton, too, if we complain to the County.

I'd appreciate any help with the facts and what worked for you.

Many thanks for listening!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Noisy neighbors and immigrants
Posted by: HISPANIC MALE ()
Date: January 18, 2008 09:05PM

Ur a fucking retard,, Go sit on ur Thumb and leave the nice hispanic people that just want to listen to there music and arent breaking any laws alone

Posted by: Dan. ()
Date: January 18, 2008 09:20PM

Call the police. It can be illegal even if it isn't between the hours of 11 - 7.

Section 108-5-1. Loud and unnecessary noise.
It shall be unlawful for any person to make, continue to make, or cause to be made or continued, a noise disturbance within the County of Fairfax.
(7-17-68, § 17-4; 24-75-16A; 1961 Code, § 16A.5.1.)

Section 108-5-2. Specific prohibitions.
The following acts, are declared to be noise disturbances in violation of this Chapter, provided that the acts so specified shall not be deemed to be an exclusive enumeration of those acts which may constitute a noise disturbance under Section 108-5-1, and provided that the acts so specified in Subparagraph (a) below may still constitute a noise disturbance under Section 108-5-1 independently of the hours of day said acts take place.
(a) Operating or permitting the use, or operation of any radio receiving set, musical instrument, television, phonograph, or any other device for the production of sound between the hours of 11 p.m. and 7 a.m. the following day in such a manner as to be plainly audible across property boundaries or through partitions common to two persons within a building or plainly audible at fifty (50) feet from such device when operated within a motor vehicle parked on a public right-of-way or in a public place.
(b) Owning, keeping, possessing, or harboring any animal or animals which frequently or habitually howl, bark, meow, squawk or make such other noise as is plainly audible across property boundaries or through partitions common to two (2) persons within a building.
(24-75-16A; 1961 Code, § 16A.5.2; 34-76-108.)

Date: January 18, 2008 09:32PM

Thank you Dan.

Posted by: Dan. ()
Date: January 18, 2008 09:37PM

Good luck. The police won't tell them who called. If the police witness the violation they will be the complainant, not you. The extent of your involvement will be a mere phone call. If the music is as loud as you say it is, you can't be the only one in the neighborhood bothered by these rude people.

Posted by: Rod ()
Date: January 18, 2008 09:40PM

I wish you well, a person is entitled to have a little peace in their home.

Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: January 19, 2008 09:33AM

Dan. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Good luck. The police won't tell them who called.
> If the police witness the violation they will be
> the complainant, not you. The extent of your
> involvement will be a mere phone call. If the
> music is as loud as you say it is, you can't be
> the only one in the neighborhood bothered by these
> rude people.

They will know who called because you have been over there before to complain.

However, these folks are so terrified of the police, a visit from a cop might actually put a stop to this nonsense.

Posted by: Kid ()
Date: January 19, 2008 09:49AM

we got a family like that living a few doors down. its only a townhouse but i swear they have about 10 people going in and out of that house. with all the people comes a lot of cars which take up all the visitor spots in the complex. id love to be able to talk to them about it but they dont speak a lick of english and the 3 years of spanish in highschool dont seem to be doing me any good right now.

Posted by: walker ()
Date: January 19, 2008 10:25AM

To geomom and Kid,

If you suspect that your neighbors are illegal, check out the Department of Homeland Security's website. I've provided a link that includes a telephone number to report suspicious activity. Hope this helps.

http://www.ice.gov/about/contact.htm

Posted by: Zapped ()
Date: January 19, 2008 11:01AM

Been there and done that. I once had a neighbor who seemed to think I really
WANTED to listen to his stereo 24/7. After calling the cops 7 times over the
matter with still no reduction in volume, I complained to the HOA. No results
there either. Since he turned it off at 1 a.m. every morning, I started cranking
mine up at 1 a.m. sharp. (I worked shifts so it didnt matter to me). Id get
out the worst Bluegrass, Heavy Metal and Punk crap I could find and give him
a real treat at 400 watts. I got the last laugh though. When I was out of town
one weekend, the other neighbors called the cops on him and when they arrived
the smell of weed was quite strong. BUSTED! He moved out a couple of weeks
later. Ah yes,,,,peace and quiet.

Date: January 19, 2008 12:58PM

walker Wrote:
> To geomom and Kid,
>
> If you suspect that your neighbors are illegal,
> check out the Department of Homeland Security's
> website. I've provided a link that includes a
> telephone number to report suspicious activity.
> Hope this helps.
>
> http://www.ice.gov/about/contact.htm

ICE won't do crap about it.

Posted by: Bubba ()
Date: January 19, 2008 01:00PM

Never fear, Geomom... Latin music is an acquired taste, and with a few months time, I'm confident your whole family will be rockin' along with your neighbor. Cheers!

Date: January 19, 2008 02:14PM

walker Wrote:
> To geomom and Kid,
>
> If you suspect that your neighbors are illegal,
> check out the Department of Homeland Security's
> website. I've provided a link that includes a
> telephone number to report suspicious activity.
> Hope this helps.
>
> http://www.ice.gov/about/contact.htm

Let me clarify. ICE won't do crap about some guy complaining about his neighbors. ICE probably gets thousands of calls like this. What ICE will do is respond to a legitimate call from somebody working at a company that has hired a large number of illegals. ICE wants to be able to swoop in and get dozens if not hundreds of illegals at one time. It also needs something evidence wise to justify a sweep like this. Some guy playing Latin music in his house doesn't fit their criteria for an investigation.

Posted by: tiredofthelies ()
Date: January 20, 2008 12:12PM

This Fairfax County site

GoTo:

http://66.179.23.21/DP1/Metroplex/FairfaxCounty/customerservice/wiz_csr.asp

Select: Too Many Families/people In A Home
from the pop up list.

This worked for me when the foreign neighbors were having up to 10-14 people living in a townhouse.

There is a limit to the number of unrelated people living together. There is also a ratio limit to the number of people living in X number of square feet.

Reference: http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/opa/striketeam/

This worked for me a couple years ago.

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: January 20, 2008 12:56PM

If there are too many people living in a house, remember the bedroom rule.

In order for a bedroom to be legal, it MUST have

1) A window a minimum of 44 inches above the ground
2) Two exits including one that leads directly outside (a window for example).
3) a closet

There is also wording about a dedicated heating duct or something like that. I don't remember the exact wording and do not want to get slammed here, but I am sure you get the idea about the heating duct.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2008 12:58PM by Radiophile.

Posted by: Scarface ()
Date: January 20, 2008 01:37PM

I'm personally of the opinion that in cases like this where offenders don't change after a friendly request, the county needs to be notified ASAP. Immigrants need to learn that it is simply not acceptable to bring the Tijuana slum-style of living to American neighborhoods. Keeping the pressure on is about the only thing we can do.

FWIW the county is actually pretty diligent about investigating/following through with certain types of complaints.

Posted by: MASTER ()
Date: January 20, 2008 02:53PM

ALL OF U ARE RACIST FUCKS!!!
I FEEL BAD FOR U AND YOUR FAMILIES.
MISERABLE FUCKS

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: January 20, 2008 03:59PM

MASTER Wrote:
> ALL OF U ARE RACIST FUCKS!!!

this thread is about immigrant neighbors who are noisy. the key part is that they are too loud, not that they are immigrants. if you are somehow implying that all immigrants are loud, you are prejudice. have a nice day.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: MASTER ()
Date: January 20, 2008 07:41PM

So only immigrants are noisy

Date: January 20, 2008 10:02PM

It's absolutely fascinating to me how some people can say in writing things that they would dare not say face to face to the same person.

To all who replied with civilized, thoughtful answers, I thank you.

The rest of you ought to be ashamed of yourselves. If there was a way to lock this thread, I would.

Posted by: EL QUE TE DA PICO ()
Date: January 20, 2008 10:07PM

Its absolutely facinating how some of u can be some racist white, ignorant, hating, evil gay fucks

FACE IT FAIRFAX COUNTY WILL BE RUN BY AN IMMIGRANT ONE DAY AND U ALL WILL PAY

Posted by: To late for that ()
Date: January 20, 2008 10:42PM

It already is,when is the last time you mowed your own yard. Try going to the drive thru window,noone speaks english (with the exception of Expensive Jeans). The phone book even has a spanish edition.

Posted by: The watcher ()
Date: January 21, 2008 02:42AM

Call imigration and report them for being illegals, running a sweat shop out of their basement or whatever BS you can thing of. Have them raided and they will get the message. Tell them to get back across the border or else.

Posted by: doesitmatter ()
Date: January 21, 2008 07:32AM

Dear MASTER(BATER)

THESE COMMENTS ARE NOT RACIST, BUT SOME MIGHT BE IMMATURE AND THOUGHTLESS.

I DO NOT EXPECT IMMIGRANTS TO KNOW ALL THE LOCAL LAWS OF THE CULTURE THEY IMMERSED THEMSELVES IN BUT IS IT TOO MUCH TO EXPECT THEM TO TRY, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY HAVE BEEN INFORMED EITHER BY A NEIGHBOR OR LAW ENFORCEMENT?

WHAT HAS THIS COUNTRY COME TO WHEN YOU HAVE TO ORDER YOUR MEAL AT MCDONALDS AS UNO, DOS, TRES, QUATRO, OR CINCO? THE PUBLICLY USED NATIONAL LANGUAGE SHOULD BE ENGLISH, NOT SPANGLISH.
BIG CORPORATIONS ONLY CARE ABOUT HOW MUCH "DINERO" GOES IN THEIR POCKET.

Posted by: EL QUE TE DA PICO ()
Date: January 21, 2008 09:37AM

My seester, she blow you for green card gringo. Also she clean house for 5 dollar.
OLE!

Posted by: get even ()
Date: January 21, 2008 05:41PM

Find out their home number or cell phone numbers. Then have a male friend or female friend call and act like they are having an affair with the other. Call at like 1am using a prepaid cell phone and get them fighting with each other.

Or plant weed in their vehicle and say you think they are selling because cars come and go at all hours and you smell weed all the time and tell them it's in their car.

Or tell the cops they tried to molest some kid from a different neighborhood you sometimes see around.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: January 21, 2008 06:42PM

get even Wrote:
> Find out their home number or cell phone numbers.
> Then have a male friend or female friend call and
> act like they are having an affair with the other.
> Call at like 1am using a prepaid cell phone and
> get them fighting with each other.
>
> Or plant weed in their vehicle and say you think
> they are selling because cars come and go at all
> hours and you smell weed all the time and tell
> them it's in their car.
>
> Or tell the cops they tried to molest some kid
> from a different neighborhood you sometimes see
> around.

what you are suggesting are several felonies. now killing them is just two felonies.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: January 21, 2008 06:57PM

Who buys a SINGLE FAMILY home with a 5 foot side yard?

Posted by: bender ()
Date: January 21, 2008 07:12PM

Somebody in Burke near the Kohls keeps chickens in their townhome. I can hear the rooster crowing usually in the morning.

Posted by: get even ()
Date: January 21, 2008 08:33PM

yes, the amount of weed should be over 1 oz to make sure the get intent to distribute and as many felony charges as possible.

and try and use photoshop to make some photos of them molesting some kid. then put them in their trash and say you found them there. it's simple.

Posted by: Moving in ()
Date: January 22, 2008 08:09AM

Posted by: Jimnva ()
Date: January 24, 2008 10:22PM

It's a disgrace what all these wonderful immigrants have done to Northern, VA. It's like living in Tijuana. 5 families in every house, 20 cars parked in front... They're really a great asset to the community!! Send us more Mexicans!!!
maybe our moronic board of supervisors will re name Fairfax "Elfairfaxo county"..

Posted by: Sheila ()
Date: January 27, 2008 10:02AM

I have devoted my life to working with the immigrant population and have great compassion for those who have come here for a better life. However, now that my neighbors next door (I live in a duplex) are Hispanic, I find myself becoming bitter about how my neighborhood has changed. Every weekend, I have to bang on my neighbors' door repeatedly because of the loud music. Jose answers the door always obviously very drunk, and although he turns the music down for five minutes, he immediately turns the volume back up as soon as I'm back in my house. After three years of this rude treatment on Jose's part, I finally made good on my threat to call the police, who told me that I have few rights. Apparently, the noise ordinance does not take effect until 10 p.m. I am a peace-loving person and a very considerate neighbor who never plays her music loudly out of respect for the neighbors. Since Jose, his girlfriend, and noisy child moved in (including about five others who rent from them), my blood pressure has gone through the roof, I cannot sleep at night, and I am suffering from anxiety and depression. I am so frustrated over this situation and the fact that my "safe harbor" is now a place that I dread coming home to that I find myself feeling physically ill and close to tears a lot of the time. In order not to have to face this, I took evening teaching jobs four nights/week (on top of my full-time job), just so I would not have to come home to a place where all I hear is loud Hispanic music. It is very frustrating and upsetting to have spent my professional career defending immigrants, only to have them be so disrespectful toward me.

Posted by: jDwPW ()
Date: January 27, 2008 10:24AM

its only the beginning.

:-)

Posted by: hey ()
Date: January 27, 2008 11:08AM

I had the same neighbor as Sheila- except they were Asian- so it can be any race.. The husband wouold beat the wife at 3am sometimes and was frankly huge and scary- ironically, he would complain about me after I did once on his thumping music (the he never stopped)- he'd come and complain if i flushed the toilet.. it was horrible.. i am glad that i don't have to live in an apartment anymore..

Posted by: Ask Da Man ()
Date: January 27, 2008 12:09PM

hey Wrote:
> I had the same neighbor as Sheila- except they
> were Asian- so it can be any race.. The husband
> wouold beat the wife at 3am sometimes and was
> frankly huge and scary- ironically, he would
> complain about me after I did once on his thumping
> music (the he never stopped)- he'd come and
> complain if i flushed the toilet.. it was
> horrible.. i am glad that i don't have to live in
> an apartment anymore..

I have a retired vet who screams the f-word at his kid in the street and who threatens any kids who come in his yard with violence. I have a fat, bully-bitch neighbor who torments pretty much every neighbor on the street with calls to the cops, etc, over bullshit stuff. I have another neighbor with two 20-somethings living in their house and six cars in their drive-way.

Guess what? They are all white Americans.

Yes, the illegals are annoying. But to act like only Mexicans can be shitty neighbors is being dishonest.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: January 27, 2008 02:09PM

When I lived in Fox Mill, it was like apartheid in that we had so few non-white families living in the hood. And yet, every possible despicable and unneighborly act was performed at some point by the folks around me or my own family.

Posted by: Rambo ()
Date: January 27, 2008 03:18PM

Ask Da Man Wrote:
> hey Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I had the same neighbor as Sheila- except they
> > were Asian- so it can be any race.. The husband
> > wouold beat the wife at 3am sometimes and was
> > frankly huge and scary- ironically, he would
> > complain about me after I did once on his
> thumping
> > music (the he never stopped)- he'd come and
> > complain if i flushed the toilet.. it was
> > horrible.. i am glad that i don't have to live
> in
> > an apartment anymore..
>
> I have a retired vet who screams the f-word at his
> kid in the street and who threatens any kids who
> come in his yard with violence. I have a fat,
> bully-bitch neighbor who torments pretty much
> every neighbor on the street with calls to the
> cops, etc, over bullshit stuff. I have another
> neighbor with two 20-somethings living in their
> house and six cars in their drive-way.
>
> Guess what? They are all white Americans.
>
> Yes, the illegals are annoying. But to act like
> only Mexicans can be shitty neighbors is being
> dishonest.

At least the white trash you speak of are here legally. They may be nuts,
but they're OUR nuts!

Posted by: go for it ()
Date: January 27, 2008 03:26PM

Sheila Wrote:
> I have devoted my life to working with the
> immigrant population and have great compassion for
> those who have come here for a better life.
> However, now that my neighbors next door (I live
> in a duplex) are Hispanic, I find myself becoming
> bitter about how my neighborhood has changed.
> Every weekend, I have to bang on my neighbors'
> door repeatedly because of the loud music. Jose
> answers the door always obviously very drunk, and
> although he turns the music down for five minutes,
> he immediately turns the volume back up as soon as
> I'm back in my house. After three years of this
> rude treatment on Jose's part, I finally made good
> on my threat to call the police, who told me that
> I have few rights. Apparently, the noise
> ordinance does not take effect until 10 p.m. I am
> a peace-loving person and a very considerate
> neighbor who never plays her music loudly out of
> respect for the neighbors. Since Jose, his
> girlfriend, and noisy child moved in (including
> about five others who rent from them), my blood
> pressure has gone through the roof, I cannot sleep
> at night, and I am suffering from anxiety and
> depression. I am so frustrated over this situation
> and the fact that my "safe harbor" is now a place
> that I dread coming home to that I find myself
> feeling physically ill and close to tears a lot of
> the time. In order not to have to face this, I
> took evening teaching jobs four nights/week (on
> top of my full-time job), just so I would not have
> to come home to a place where all I hear is loud
> Hispanic music. It is very frustrating and
> upsetting to have spent my professional career
> defending immigrants, only to have them be so
> disrespectful toward me.

Nothing like reality to bring a liberal around.

Date: January 27, 2008 04:21PM

go for it Wrote:
> Sheila Wrote:
> -----
> > I have devoted my life to working with the
> > immigrant population and have great compassion
> for
> > those who have come here for a better life.
> > However, now that my neighbors next door (I
> live
> > in a duplex) are Hispanic, I find myself
> becoming
> > bitter about how my neighborhood has changed.
> > Every weekend, I have to bang on my neighbors'
> > door repeatedly because of the loud music.
> Jose
> > answers the door always obviously very drunk,
> and
> > although he turns the music down for five
> minutes,
> > he immediately turns the volume back up as soon
> as
> > I'm back in my house. After three years of
> this
> > rude treatment on Jose's part, I finally made
> good
> > on my threat to call the police, who told me
> that
> > I have few rights. Apparently, the noise
> > ordinance does not take effect until 10 p.m. I
> am
> > a peace-loving person and a very considerate
> > neighbor who never plays her music loudly out
> of
> > respect for the neighbors. Since Jose, his
> > girlfriend, and noisy child moved in (including
> > about five others who rent from them), my blood
> > pressure has gone through the roof, I cannot
> sleep
> > at night, and I am suffering from anxiety and
> > depression. I am so frustrated over this
> situation
> > and the fact that my "safe harbor" is now a
> place
> > that I dread coming home to that I find myself
> > feeling physically ill and close to tears a lot
> of
> > the time. In order not to have to face this, I
> > took evening teaching jobs four nights/week (on
> > top of my full-time job), just so I would not
> have
> > to come home to a place where all I hear is
> loud
> > Hispanic music. It is very frustrating and
> > upsetting to have spent my professional career
> > defending immigrants, only to have them be so
> > disrespectful toward me.
>
>
> Nothing like reality to bring a liberal around.

If Sheila were telling the truth, I doubt she would use the term "Jose" to describe her neighbor. I get the idea this is a white conservative nutcase trying to pass himself off as a black woman. Not that this kind of thing doesn't happen, but the tone of the post doesn't sound legit.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: January 27, 2008 05:36PM

WashingToneLocian Wrote:
> I get the idea this is a white conservative nutcase trying to pass himself off as a black woman. Not that this kind of thing doesn't happen, but the tone of the post doesn't sound legit.

I agree. It sounds completely made up. Just like most of the hysteria surrounding the issue of illegal immigration.

Posted by: rosy ()
Date: January 27, 2008 06:05PM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> WashingToneLocian Wrote:
> > I get the idea this is a white conservative
> nutcase trying to pass himself off as a black
> woman. Not that this kind of thing doesn't happen,
> but the tone of the post doesn't sound legit.
>
> I agree. It sounds completely made up. Just like
> most of the hysteria surrounding the issue of
> illegal immigration.

I agree- imposter

Posted by: duh ()
Date: January 27, 2008 06:06PM

hey Wrote:
> I had the same neighbor as Sheila- except they
> were Asian- so it can be any race.. The husband
> wouold beat the wife at 3am sometimes and was
> frankly huge and scary- ironically, he would
> complain about me after I did once on his thumping
> music (the he never stopped)- he'd come and
> complain if i flushed the toilet.. it was
> horrible.. i am glad that i don't have to live in
> an apartment anymore..

A "huge" Asian? They're pretty rare...was he a sumo wrestler? Boy, I bet that would get pretty noisy if he had his friends over and they practiced wrestling. A couple of 500 pounders going at it next door...deafening!

Posted by: go for it ()
Date: January 27, 2008 07:30PM

Sounds real to me. Liberals are really that way. In public they put on the phony face and talk about how great immigration is. Then when it happens to them it is a different story. Same with crime. They think all criminals are just victims of society and need kindness and understanding. Then when they get mugged they want the guy thrown under the jail.

Posted by: Hey ()
Date: January 27, 2008 07:42PM

duh Wrote:
> hey Wrote:
> -----
> > I had the same neighbor as Sheila- except they
> > were Asian- so it can be any race.. The husband
> > wouold beat the wife at 3am sometimes and was
> > frankly huge and scary- ironically, he would
> > complain about me after I did once on his
> thumping
> > music (the he never stopped)- he'd come and
> > complain if i flushed the toilet.. it was
> > horrible.. i am glad that i don't have to live
> in
> > an apartment anymore..
>
>
> A "huge" Asian? They're pretty rare...was he a
> sumo wrestler? Boy, I bet that would get pretty
> noisy if he had his friends over and they
> practiced wrestling. A couple of 500 pounders
> going at it next door...deafening!

LOL- I'm 5'1" petite female.. he was about 5'10- just biggesh (not a skinn guy but no sumo wrestler)- so maybe not huge- but could he beat me up like he did his wife- you bet! I wasn't going to find out!

Posted by: hey ()
Date: January 27, 2008 07:44PM

go for it Wrote:
> Sounds real to me. Liberals are really that way.
> In public they put on the phony face and talk
> about how great immigration is. Then when it
> happens to them it is a different story. Same with
> crime. They think all criminals are just victims
> of society and need kindness and understanding.
> Then when they get mugged they want the guy thrown
> under the jail.

LOL- how true! Or so pro towards bleeding money to notoriously abused social programs like welfare- and then if they start earning more- then they start rethinking where their tax dollars go..

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: January 27, 2008 07:50PM

WashingToneLocian Wrote:

> If Sheila were telling the truth, I doubt she
> would use the term "Jose" to describe her
> neighbor. I get the idea this is a white
> conservative nutcase trying to pass himself off as
> a black woman. Not that this kind of thing doesn't
> happen, but the tone of the post doesn't sound
> legit.

i was thinking that same thing as i read this post. Nice try Mr Orielly

Posted by: Margie ()
Date: January 27, 2008 08:49PM

geomom Wrote:
"The Noise Ordinance seems to only address nighttime hours between 11 and 7. Do I have a valid complaint, or am I forced to put up with it during the day?

Fairfax county noise ordinance can be violated during any hours!!!!!!

*******TROLL ALERT*******TROLL ALERT*******TROLL ALERT*******TROLL ALERT*******TROLL ALERT

I also agree. It's all made up..

Date: January 27, 2008 09:27PM

hey Wrote:
> go for it Wrote:
> -----
> > Sounds real to me. Liberals are really that
> way.
> > In public they put on the phony face and talk
> > about how great immigration is. Then when it
> > happens to them it is a different story. Same
> with
> > crime. They think all criminals are just
> victims
> > of society and need kindness and understanding.
> > Then when they get mugged they want the guy
> thrown
> > under the jail.
>
> LOL- how true! Or so pro towards bleeding money
> to notoriously abused social programs like
> welfare- and then if they start earning more- then
> they start rethinking where their tax dollars
> go..

You mean liberals like Warren Buffett, the wealthiest man in America, who says it isn't right that his secretary pays a higher tax rate than he does?

As for hypocrites, maybe I should start listing some of the Bible-thumping Republicans on Capitol Hill who have been caught screwing around on their wives (sometimes with men).

Posted by: Sheila ()
Date: January 27, 2008 10:33PM

My story is true, and I have no political agenda in reporting it here. I used this forum solely to vent my frustration about an annoying neighbor. I would be just as upset if Jose were white, Hispanic, black, Asian -- whatever. The issue is simply that of lack of consideration and rudeness on the part of a neighbor living in close proximity of me.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: January 28, 2008 01:07AM

Sheila:

You are a dirty racist. Let's parse your statement sentence-by-sentence and point out your obvious racism:

1. I have devoted my life to working with the immigrant population

That's like saying "I have a gay friend, so I support gays". You are a dirty racist.

2. and have great compassion for those who have come here for a better life.

That is the standard condescending mantra used by everyone who pretends to support immigrants when they actually hate them. You are a dirty racist.

3. However, now that my neighbors next door (I live in a duplex) are Hispanic,

The politically correct term is "Latino". You are a dirty racist.

4. I find myself becoming bitter about how my neighborhood has changed.

This is the standard opening mantra of people who support gentrification. You are a dirty racist.

5. Every weekend, I have to bang on my neighbors' door repeatedly because of the loud music.

We all can tell you are referring directly to some kind of ethnic music, probably with some kind of beat, and that you would never ask someone to turn down so-called "white music". You are a dirty racist.

6. Jose answers the door always obviously very drunk, and although he turns the music down for five minutes, he immediately turns the volume back up as soon as I'm back in my house.

You call the gentleman you had the encounter with "Jose", which is a derogatory usage of the name meant to imply the person was Latino. You are a dirty racist.

7. After three years of this rude treatment on Jose's part, I finally made good on my threat to call the police, who told me that I have few rights. Apparently, the noise ordinance does not take effect until 10 p.m. I am a peace-loving person and a very considerate neighbor who never plays her music loudly out of respect for the neighbors.

Once again, you refer to the gentleman as "Jose", as if to reiterate you want to make sure we know you are talking about a Latino, a race of people whom you clearly view as an inferior life form. You are a dirty racist.

8. Since Jose, his girlfriend, and noisy child moved in (including about five others who rent from them), my blood pressure has gone through the roof, I cannot sleep at night, and I am suffering from anxiety and depression.

You attempt to use another refrain seen put in play by the closed-minded individuals who do not like other races, by employing the stereotype of immigrants ALL having large numbers of family and immigrant buddies living in their home. You are a dirty racist.

9. I am so frustrated over this situation and the fact that my "safe harbor" is now a place that I dread coming home to that I find myself feeling physically ill and close to tears a lot of the time. In order not to have to face this, I took evening teaching jobs four nights/week (on top of my full-time job), just so I would not have to come home to a place where all I hear is loud Hispanic music.

You refer to the music as "Hispanic music", as if to say all music performed by Spanish-speaking individuals is of the same genre. You are a dirty racist.

10. It is very frustrating and upsetting to have spent my professional career defending immigrants, only to have them be so disrespectful toward me.

You act as if all immigrants are in need of your defense, because you are superior to them due to the color of your skin and your place of origin (I loathe to call it a "place of birth" because that humanizes you). You are a dirty racist.

In conclusion, any logical person has to come to the finding that you are a dirty racist.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/28/2008 01:08AM by RESton Peace.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: January 28, 2008 02:27AM

My story is true,

No, it's not. You're an unregistered user with no credibility.

Want some consideration? Go down to Loehmman's and run across Route 50.

Posted by: hmmm ()
Date: January 28, 2008 09:15PM

Well all of you make valid points. Here is the thing...for the noise complaint, there really is NOTHING you can do.I'm sorry but there isn't. Here's the real deal, I'm married to a cop and we're going through this right now with the people below us. There are 6 shifts for police officers. A and B squad and 3 shifts for each. That's a valuable piece of info for you to have....the reason why is that unless they are called to the same residence 3 times in 1 to 2 weeks time, they can NOT do anything about it. The 1st time is a warning, 2nd time is a ticket, 3rd time results in an arrest. Here's where it gets complicated....if you call 3 times in 1 week, it may not be the same person that goes out each time. Here's where it gets more complicated, if there is more than 1 adult living on that property, the chances of multiple people being home at different times is great. My point being, it unfortunately will not be the same offender each time. Soon, the police will just start to get annoyed with you calling. There's not really anything you can do about that, but if you notice, they probably come a little slower each time....trust me, noise complaints, not real high up on the priority list, ESPECIALLY at night. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news. The most you can do is start talking to neighbors and maybe get a petition. Find out if they own or if they are renting. If they own then they are not illegal, but if they are renting then wait for the owner to make his rounds, which he will, let him know the deal, show the petition, and boom. But if they are the home owner....then you really are out of luck. Hope this helps.

Posted by: I believe you ()
Date: January 28, 2008 09:39PM

I was visiting my elderly Grandmother, she is 95 and still lives in her own house in Annandale and is still very independent and wants to live out her days in her own home. The block still has a lot of elerly there, but everywhere else around the hispanics have taken over.

One Saturday, making my usual drive to visit, I saw a Hispanic man and his 5 or 6 year old son PISSING off of the front porch into the yard. I was disgusted. As I approached her home, the music from the hispanic family 4 houses down was blaring so loud you could feel the vibration within my Grandmother's family room.

When I walked in, she looked at me so sad (kind of like the old indian in the 1970's Littering Commercials.) She proceeded to tell me how disgusted she was that she could not enjoy the peace and quiet she so wanted in her own home.

That got me to thinking about that "DO NOT LITTER CAMPAIGN" that was done in the 1970's with the old, crying indian. We need a similar "country wide" campaign about what living in a civilized country means. There needs to be a huge media blitz to educate the immigrants about "how people in this country want to live."

We don't need sub-woofers blaring until all hours of the day....or men teaching their children to piss of the front porch.

GEEZ....

Posted by: Margie ()
Date: January 28, 2008 11:04PM

hmmm Wrote:
"Here's the real deal, I'm married to a cop"
******Enough said... GOODBYE******

"Hope this helps."
******Nope,you have no credibility.******

Posted by: VoiceOfReason ()
Date: January 28, 2008 11:29PM

Google the law...or speak to an attorney.

Posted by: Balt ()
Date: February 02, 2008 01:36AM

Welcome to my nightmare! Good luck - I know what you are going through. I seriously thought I was going to have damage to my health from stress when it happened to me. I felt so violated that I actually considered doing terrible illegal things to them to fight back (as a sick type of self defense). I sacrificed so much to pay my mortgage, and yet I was being driven crazy in my own home!

People are fed up with rude immigrants ruining their neighborhoods for practical reasons, not because they are just hoping to be "mean" to someone from another country. Face it - many of those Americans you probably thought were racist were simply as frustrated as you have now become.

Posted by: The Economist ()
Date: February 04, 2008 08:05PM

Vote Ron Paul!!!

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: February 05, 2008 01:42PM

FUCK RON PAUL!

Posted by: nice neighborhood ()
Date: February 05, 2008 06:03PM

This post makes me very thankful for all of my neighbors. I think I will go bake them cookies.

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: February 05, 2008 08:25PM

go for it Wrote:
> Sounds real to me. Liberals are really that way.
> In public they put on the phony face and talk
> about how great immigration is. Then when it
> happens to them it is a different story. Same with
> crime. They think all criminals are just victims
> of society and need kindness and understanding.
> Then when they get mugged they want the guy thrown
> under the jail.

Has this guy been spying on us liberals, crashing the meetings where we discuss our liberal agenda? We thought we had our meeting place kept secret - unmarked building, no United States flag, no guns, no bibles, I mean that meeting space was liberal heaven - if we liberals believed in heaven. We dont, and we all agree on that!!!!

Damn, I guess we have to cancel the next meeting. Too bad, John McCain was scheduled to speak!

Posted by: latino hata ()
Date: April 27, 2012 09:35PM

To all those stupid immigrants responding to this post. Screw off and become a legal citizen or go back to the slum hole you came from!!!! Illegal assholes soon there will be laws in effect that will make your lives miserable

Posted by: A Jew from Fairfax ()
Date: April 27, 2012 10:21PM

I usually just plant a wooden cross on a beaners' front lawn and torch it. This usually scares them away, in addition to any niggers or dog/cat eating gooks who live nearby. Scum fucks need to get the message lound and clear.

Posted by: Also Sick of noisy pigstys next door ()
Date: May 02, 2012 10:27PM

When all your street space begins to be taken up by cars and trucks and various bulky wagons and other specialized contractor implements, you can assume that they are making lots more money than what the IRS knows about, and you can send in an anonymous tip. That'll start the ball rolling for a raid. Then you can also point the county in their direction for overcrowding.
The 2-bedroom condo next to us has about 15-20 in there. They never seem to go to work, except for one of the cars. The rest just drive in and out ferrying small kids around all day--probably running an underground day care center out of the condo, w/pick-up and delivery options. They have lots of expensive cars to do the running around in, so they must be making big bucks, tax free, cash only businesses. We wish to goodness you lived next to us instead of this overcrowded pig plantation next to us with all the noise--they own the place, so there is nothing we can do as even though the owner declares himself as "single" most the kids are his by about 4-5 women tenants of dubious legality--they never drive or buy cars--and so they get by the county rule on no. of tenants by saying they are all blood related--maybe just not LEGALLY blood related!

Posted by: jc ()
Date: May 04, 2012 09:01AM

A Jew from Fairfax Wrote:
> I usually just plant a wooden cross on a beaners'
> front lawn and torch it. This usually scares them
> away, in addition to any niggers or dog/cat eating
> gooks who live nearby. Scum fucks need to get the
> message lound and clear.

I loved to see you try that at my house. I will unload my 30 round AR-15 on you with a big smile. Then I go after your loved ones...

Posted by: axl rose ()
Date: May 04, 2012 09:18AM

Yes I needed some time to get away
I needed some peace of mind
Some peace of mind that'll stay
So I thumbed it. Now it's six in L.A.
Maybe a greyhound could be my way

Police and niggers, that's right
Get outta my way
Don't need to buy none of your
Gold chains today
Now don't need no bracelets
Clamped in front of my back
Just need my ticket 'till then
Won't you cut me some slack

You're one in a million
Yeah that's what you are
You're one in a million babe
You're a shooting star
Maybe some day we'll see you
Before you make us cry
You know we tried to reach you
But you were much to high.
Much too high...
Much too high...
Much too high...

Immigrants and fagots
They make no sense to me
They come to our country
And think they'll do as they please
Like start some mini-Iran
Or spread some fucking disease
And they talk so many God damn ways
It's all Greek to me

Well some say I'm lazy
And others say that's just me
Some say I'm crazy
I guess I'll always be
But it's been such a long time
Since I knew right from wrong
It's all the means to and end I'm
I keep it moving along
Hey, hey, hey, yeah

You're one in a million
You're a shooting star
You know that you are
Before you make us cry
But you were much to high
Much too high
Much too high

Radicals and racists
Don't point your finger at me
I'm a small town white boy
Just tryin' to make ends meet
Don't need your religion
Don't watch that much TV
Just makin' my livin' baby
Well that's enough for me

You're one in a million
Yeah that's what you are
You're a shooting star
Before you make us cry
But you were much too high
Much too high
Much too high

Posted by: Ffxnative ()
Date: May 04, 2012 09:51PM

Fairfax county has turned into a bunch of racist yuppie fucks!

It's not enough that they "slave" away on your lawns? You pay them for that, but you can't live next to them?

Do any of you realize that all us "white folks" came over here as immigrants once too????? Yes, I'd love to only speak english and understand everyone, but it's just not gonna happen, so I'm trying to learn a lil "spanglish", it'll only end up helping me!

Personally, I hope all you racist losers get raped/robbed/killed by these "immigrants" you would break the law to "send home"....at least then you'd have a reason to hate them! Hey, the black folks in my neighborhood blast rap all day, should i burn a cross on their lawn? Think that'll help me out?????

Posted by: Bill ()
Date: September 01, 2012 12:12PM

I have Latinos on both sides of me and they are loud mouth assholes. Playing their shit music so loud I can't hear my own phone. They are ignorant assholes and yes I call the police on them and they are forced to turn it down. If they persist they will get a revelle call from my stereo system every morning at 4 am until the bullshit stops which works all the time. So you fucking hispanics, learn to act like a human being, not fucking animals

Posted by: Mr. Bean ()
Date: September 01, 2012 01:52PM

Ffxnative Wrote:
> Fairfax county has turned into a bunch of racist
> yuppie fucks!
>
> It's not enough that they "slave" away on your
> lawns? You pay them for that, but you can't live
> next to them?
>
> Do any of you realize that all us "white folks"
> came over here as immigrants once too????? Yes,
> I'd love to only speak english and understand
> everyone, but it's just not gonna happen, so I'm
> trying to learn a lil "spanglish", it'll only end
> up helping me!
>
> Personally, I hope all you racist losers get
> raped/robbed/killed by these "immigrants" you
> would break the law to "send home"....at least
> then you'd have a reason to hate them! Hey, the
> black folks in my neighborhood blast rap all day,
> should i burn a cross on their lawn? Think
> that'll help me out?????

Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: September 03, 2012 06:04PM

edit format

I have you now.

Posted by: Something Else! ()
Date: September 11, 2012 09:17PM

This thread simply needs a picture of Nina Hartley...
Attachments:
NH1.jpg

Posted by: woooooooooow ()
Date: September 12, 2012 03:06PM

this is the most ignorant and racist thing i have ever seen
may the lord bless your soul with patience and love

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: September 12, 2012 03:14PM

woooooooooow Wrote:
> this is the most ignorant and racist thing i have
> ever seen
> may the lord bless your soul with patience and
> love

Actually what you have seen here are testimonies of heartfelt truth told with the candor only possible through the anonymity of the internet.

Truth hurts.

Posted by: PACO ()
Date: September 13, 2012 12:55AM

PLEASE POST THIER ADDRESS or PROVIDE A PHONE NUMBER

Posted by: homeowner in FFX ()
Date: September 14, 2012 04:40PM

Anybody that noisy and disruptive should be punished. Call the police. Who cares if they know. It's not likely your inviting then over for dinner anyways.

Posted by: SiriusB ()
Date: September 14, 2012 07:17PM

If the police tell us we have limited rights in a situation like this, there are still a couple of alternatives. (1) If it is a duplex, is it a rental space that each tenant (you and the neighbors) live in or has it been split up and each side sold to them and you (as a duplex but with with the two of you as individual condo buyers within the duplex)? If you are renting, there is no need to put up with this any longer than it takes for you to research alternative places to live, check them out by driving through/walking through them on weekends (if you have a dog, drive through the neighborhood, then park and take the dog for a walk to check out the vibes of the area. Talk to the folks working out in their yards as if you already live down the street. People will spill the beans about their neighborhood, the way a Realtor will not legally be able to do! Then if everything looks good to you, start looking around for "for sale" signs and "for rent" signs throughout the area of interest. Make the requisite plans (long term if needed) to leave the place next to the bad neighbors once you have found a place more suited to your personal state of consciousness and need for peace and quiet. If you research this appropriately, you will find landlords who are looking for someone just like you because they too are tired of having to rebuild their rental spaces from the foundation up everytime the losers they have been renting to come and go again. When you find the place, then put the bad duplex/condo/apartment situation up for sale; if renting, time your move to coincide with the end of your lease period. Most likely the folks next door are just waiting for you to move out so that they can bring up from some barrio south of the border even more of their friends and extended family and keep them close by. If selling your place, be assured you will not have trouble getting rid of this place regardless of the price!! And what's more, if you find the right place you are looking for, both of you therefore will win.

If you have bought into a condo situation and there is no hope that the neighbors are short term renters that may leave anytime soon in the future, again, start looking for an alternative housing arrangement in an alternative neighborhood that still has stable neighbors living there for the projected future that you expect to remain here in this area. (No guarantees, but there are still pockets of places where the area is stable and most people still actually work for a living, and therefore are too tired to be up all night partying). Areas like this also will cost you more to live in.

I have lived in numerous neighborhoods in Northern Virginia, and ALL of them regardless of the diversity map have had their share of awful neighbors. When it gets too bad to bear in an area, I simply move on to another area. Usually I have gotten 5-8 years out of each place I have lived, enjoying peace and quiet, before the area begins to deteriorate badly enough for me to want to leave it, and then --as I rent only--I pick up and go again finding somewhere else. I don't intend to live around here forever, just until I can afford to retire and go somewhere else. In most more rural sections of the country, life runs slower than here and change takes longer, so the idea of living nomadicly only catches on here in the big metro areas where folks who can't afford to control their own immediate environment by means must be able to creatively come up with other solutions. Unfortunately none of these tend to be permanent, for change is constant.

Posted by: Thomas Blake ()
Date: April 28, 2013 04:41PM

Hispanics...
Their standard of behavior is so low, its inevitable they will cause problems if they live with people of other ethnicities. Well, blacks being the only exception.

Posted by: Shiki ()
Date: December 21, 2013 03:08AM

lawl

Posted by: LlamaFarmer ()
Date: December 21, 2013 03:16AM

I have a family of 3 living above me :/ They are from another country and speak another language which is cool but they have a habit of being retarded.. The father sings up and down the staircase and is worse than the child that is probably about 3 years old, I pity it since it is growing into a duplicate of the father.. They also like to leave their pram outside my front door along with an assortment of stolen shopping trolleys and garbage which I move to their door.. I also enjoy the children's nursery rhymes they blast through their speaker system so I can hear it each night, complaining only solves the problem for a few weeks until they restart.. I'm in Australia and feel powerless to stop them because it isn't like the real estate agent would kick them out over it since they would lose profit from that.

Posted by: 76ind ()
Date: December 21, 2013 10:16AM

I had the same problem with a bunch of niggers that moved into the townhouse next to me...they thought they were going to come in , blast their jungle music, and do what they wanted. All you need to do is call the non emergency police number, they will come by, knock on the door, tell them to turn it down, and the good news is, under our homeowners regulations, if they to come out a 3rd time they can be arrested.
The niggers are still their usual annoying selves, but they know better than to blast the nigger music in their car or in their house because the police will be coming.......and they are not told who is complaining.
Im hoping the nigs will give up and go to PG County or somewhere else.

Posted by: Frank2 ()
Date: March 09, 2014 08:05PM

I can relate to every word the original poser wrote, as I am in the exact same situation. I live here in Lehigh ACres Fl. I took 5 years fixing up the house since I bought it, and now that its turn-key and ready to enjoy, the wrong crowd moved into town. Hispanics have got to be the loudest and rudest people on earth. They keep their stero systems outside instead of in their living rooms, and they party pary, party, party on driveways and in garages instead of inside the house! THis measn that the whole neighborhood has to have lound music forced on them like rape every weekend. Then, just recently, a cuban guy moved in across teh street. He to, keeps his loud stero system in his garage instead of in the main paort of the house. This means that I get to hear the music in my bedroom every night, adn yes, he had an attitude when I confronted him on it. Hispanics, if you cant Americanise, go back to cuba. We dont want you here. Its not because were racist you idiots, its because you cant act like civil people. We dont want to hear your boom cars. We dont want to har your boom houses either!!!!. We also dont want to hear your 8" diameter fart pipe on the back of your Hondas. If you were American you would bt buying Buicks and Fords. You are not helping society. If you acted like respectful people we would welcome you. ITs your actions, not your race, so use your brains, and yes, Im writing this as I get gehtto blasted in my bedroom at this minute! I have never had this problem untill HISPANICS moved into town. This is a FACT!! And you blacks with your boom cars are almost just as bad!

Posted by: NS 13 ()
Date: March 09, 2014 08:22PM

father teaches son how to piss off porch,and gringo,sounds like a Norman Rockwell painting.

Posted by: seesar ()
Date: March 09, 2014 10:16PM

Luckily a local contractor has been hiring illegals and then murdering them at the end of the job to avoid paying them. Maybe your neighbors are next?

Posted by: Jim C. ()
Date: June 17, 2014 01:29AM

Noise is one of the few atrocities one person can force on another and leave no immediate physical trace. Loud music, especially bass-laden, should become a moderate felony after 3 documented offenses, resulting in eviction if not incarceration. It IS that disruptive. Calling it terrorism isn't too harsh.

It's politically-correct to say all races make their share of noise but it seems more embedded in Hispanic and black culture. My source for this opinion is 50 years on this planet living in different states and cities.

“The multiplication of our kind borders on the obscene; the duty to love them, on the preposterous.” (Emil Cioran)

Note to "Sheila"
Posted by: Jim C. ()
Date: June 17, 2014 01:40AM

Even if you're making up that story about being a disgruntled immigrant helper it could easily be true, and surely is, somewhere.

Those who say "we were all once immigrants" are lying by omission of context. It's the character of these newer arrivals, not just that they crossed the U.S. border!

The best aspects of America were not engineered by crass, stupid, noisy people. If you really think our quality of life can sustain this continued pressure, you're delusional.
Attachments:
noisy_neighbors.jpg

Posted by: Gringo ()
Date: June 17, 2014 03:44AM

I love it when a boom car pulls up behind me at a red light turn lane and cranks the bass. Light turns green and I just sit there until the light is yellow(oops!) then shoot through, forcing dirty sanchez to run the red.

Posted by: lolita ()
Date: March 26, 2016 08:33PM

I am feeling your pain right about now. I am in the same situation. My neighbors throw all out party's until 4 in the morning. There is only a wall that separates us. I dare not say anything because I care for my car that is sitting outside. I have been so depressed and angry II've landed in the hospital. It's terrible to live like this.

Posted by: Adios America ()
Date: March 26, 2016 10:07PM

Trump 2016.
Maybe he can stop the invasion.

Posted by: harmel ()
Date: March 26, 2016 10:48PM

Move out before your blood pressure kills you. I Was fortunate enough to do it 10 years ago. I could hear the neighbors music inside my house all day and when I went to complain to them no one hable English. I was ready to fire bomb the safehouse and all 30 illegal occupants but was lucky enough to sell to another illegal before the housing market collapsed. I honestly was at the point where I would have had no problemo burning them out like a yellow jacket nest. It's a fucking crime that our so called leaders won't address the problem.

Posted by: CXdv6 ()
Date: March 27, 2016 09:40AM

geomom Wrote:
> pass through their walls into our home, which is
> all of about 6 feet away. There is almost no place
> in our home where we don't hear and feel it. We

You don't want to know what is happening on the other side of that wall.

Posted by: horse may have left the barn ()
Date: March 27, 2016 10:26AM

Liberals have allowed and welcomed this invasion and destruction of our culture.
Unless we have mass deportations, don't kid yourself that America will ever be great, or even good again,
The illegals can't enter legally like all the other law abiding immigrants did.

Posted by: pt9Yx ()
Date: March 27, 2016 02:37PM

> These people have a very strong stereo that they sometimes play all day and sometimes into the evening hours

you don't watch tv much do you ?

the loud music and gun shots in the air cover up the people the fall guy they're killing during the party

Posted by: Rex in Oklahoma City ()
Date: April 04, 2017 04:26PM

Loud music IS against the law and calling someone who is Non-Hispanic a "fucking retard" because they are bothered by loud music, shows the mentality of our concern.

I and my neighbors, deal with this kind of thing day in and day out in my area. The running joke is, when we see these idiotic big trucks with even bigger stereos, we either think it our say it out loud when sitting out on a nice day then being bombarded with noise pollution:

"I wonder what he's trying to over-compensate for!?"

Don't use the rationalization of, "well how can I have so many children if my penis is so small?"

It only takes the tip - just the tip -

Sex education - look it up.

Personally, I don't measure my manhood by how many children I can bring into the world.

And don't be so chest pounding proud when a boy is born; the woman's chromosome is responsible for boys, a man's, the girls.

Look it up.

We homeowners and decent renters, shouldn't have to put up with obnoxious music/bass, any time, any day. And not all Hispanics act like this; forcing their music preference on others. Not everyone likes it just like you wouldn't like me blasting Led Zeppelin close to your house at level 10 day in, day out

It's amazing how this arrogance permeates our cities now. Sure, once in a while some young kid would get a new stereo in his vehicle but, no one heard him coming from 1/2 mile down the road...

And what's worse, the louder these guys play the music in their trucks, the deafer they get then the louder they turn it up yet.

I honestly don't care if they make themselves deaf. It's the problem with the music getting even louder, that makes it hell on earth for the rest of us.

Plus, the more beer people drink, the deafer they get.

Vicious cycle

If anyone here empathizes with me, I feel for you.

If a stupid remark is posted, we just consider the source and feel sorry for you

Posted by: Latino here ()
Date: April 04, 2017 04:57PM

I'm latino, and I fucking HATE when other latinos pull this shit. I promise we're not all like that. It's just that some of us are fucking retarded and the ego is more important that being a humble god-fearing person.

Posted by: 6XcpH ()
Date: April 04, 2017 09:26PM

Make an audio recording on your neighbors loud music. Take it to the Fairfax County Public Budget Hearings happening the next two days April 5 and 6 at the Fairfax County Government Center. You need to register as a speaker https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/bosclerk/speaker_bos.htm, best to call 703-324-3151 by noon of the hearing each day that lasts for hours. Play it for the Board of Supervisors. They'll get the picture, especially if you bring supporters with you (a mini 05/07/2015 FCPS revolt with many involved). If they find it unacceptable, tell them you find the noise unacceptable in all hours in your neighborhood. What else are law abiding citizens to do to get a reasonably level of peace and quiet, where other ways do not work.

Posted by: Hmmm7 ()
Date: April 05, 2017 05:40AM

I had a problem like this but the landlord was asian, an uncaring vietnamese guy, who rented to druggies dealers and homeless. He ignored everything sent to him and so did the county. The stress manifested into physical symptoms that were long lasting. Theyd stay up all night with loud music. Ffx county, cops, etc did nothing despite various neighbor complaints.

Posted by: Geneticist ()
Date: April 05, 2017 06:01AM

Rex in Oklahoma City Wrote:
> And don't be so chest pounding proud when a boy is
> born; the woman's chromosome is responsible for
> boys, a man's, the girls.
>
> Look it up.

Uh no, that's 3rd world thinking and why the woman gets blamed for not producing sons. Females have no Y chromosome to produce boys. The man has to provide the Y chromosome to produce a boy. Males provide X and Y, females only X. That's how you get the 50% chance of having a boy or a girl. The father determines the sex of the child.

Posted by: Malcolm Xtra Black ()
Date: April 05, 2017 08:50AM

Latino here Wrote:
> I'm latino, and I fucking HATE when other latinos
> pull this shit. I promise we're not all like that.
> It's just that some of us are fucking retarded and
> the ego is more important that being a humble
> god-fearing person.

Just be glad there weren't niggers next door.

Posted by: Bacciami il culo ()
Date: April 05, 2017 10:44AM

Just wait till all of them get cars & park them all over the streets and on the lawns. They buy these Japanese or Korean things from some BUY HERE/PAY HERE place And of course they break down, so the Mexicans park them on the lawn, take them apart and never get done fixing them. The repo man shows up but just drives away cuz the car is in a million pieces and he just doesn't want to be bothered.

What you do:

1. When they park illegally, like too close to an intersection, blocking a driveway or a fire plug, CALL DE' PO-PO. They WILL show up because they can write a parking ticket. This means revenue for the County and it counts toward the Po-Po's quota so they'll be there before you can hang up the phone. Now, the Mexicans will ignore the tickets, but when they get enough of 'em, the County will show up & tow away the cars. If nothing else, vee-YAYYY! won't renew the reg. NOt that it'll bother the Mexicans, but if the tags are dead, the County will tow. Also, if they ain't got no County decal, call the po-po. They'll come & put a ticket on the car.

2. Make sure you have a good stereo system including a turntable.

3. Hit the yard sales, charity bazaars, thrift stores. Look in the record bins. You can find records that have bagpipes, steam engines, loud organ music, sirens, BWAHHAHHAH laughs, screeching women, airplanes and all sorts of other annoying racket. One of the better ones, if you can find it, is called HOW TO SCARE THE HELL OUT OF YOUR NEIGHBORS. Failing that, simply get IPOD or some other downloadable noise. You can find steam engines, airplanes and bagpipes all over the internet.

4. Feed the noise into your sound system and crank up the sucker. Start with the steam engines. Try to find one with a loud whistle. The racket those things make at speed and when they're blowing the whistle is quite something. They give off massive vibrations, too. You could also take a trip to Cass, WVA. They have these steam engines there that make a loud racket but also all kinds of squeaky-squeak and banging. They don't run very fast, but are they noisy!!!! Record a couple of them and feed that into your sound system. Next, go to the bagpipes. The original purpose of those things were to scare the enemies because the noise was so horrible. Crank 'em up!!! If that doesn't bring 'em to the negotiating table, go to the organ funeral music. Be sure there's a BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA in between the tunes. Another thing to do is go to Dulles or National and record the airplanes. One more thing. Find somebody who has a Chrysler product built between 1960-1982, When he starts it, record the starter motor noise. THose things have the most annoying squeal I've ever heard. Play that over and over at 125 dB, or so. See if that doesn't help.

5. Go buy a hoopty car for $50 and have the tow wagon drop it right across their driveway. Have it delivered at 3 in the morning. Disavow all knowledge of it. When the Mexicans finally do get it towed, buy another one & have it put on their lawn.

6. Pay some kids to put TP on their house. Go to Walmart of Costco and get some cheapie TP on sale.

7. Get a bucket of kerosene and a paint brush. At 3 in the morning, go to the greenest part of their lawn and paint something like NASTY STUPID BEANERS LIVE HERE. Give it a couple of days. The brown makes a nice contrast to the bright green and the message is easy to read.

8. Put DONALD TRUMP campaign signs on their lawn.

9. Put DONALD TRUMP bumper stickers on their cars

10. When they get the NASTY STUPID BEANERS thing taken care of, go back and paint HOORAY FOR DONALD TRUMP or something like that.

Posted by: Mexicansnothere ()
Date: April 05, 2017 10:59AM

Bacciami il culo Wrote:
> Just wait till all of them get cars & park them
> all over the streets and on the lawns. They buy
> these Japanese or Korean things from some BUY
> HERE/PAY HERE place And of course they break down,
> so the Mexicans park them on the lawn, take them
> apart and never get done fixing them. The repo
> man shows up but just drives away cuz the car is
> in a million pieces and he just doesn't want to be
> bothered.
>
> What you do:
>
> 1. When they park illegally, like too close to an
> intersection, blocking a driveway or a fire plug,
> CALL DE' PO-PO. They WILL show up because they
> can write a parking ticket. This means revenue
> for the County and it counts toward the Po-Po's
> quota so they'll be there before you can hang up
> the phone. Now, the Mexicans will ignore the
> tickets, but when they get enough of 'em, the
> County will show up & tow away the cars. If
> nothing else, vee-YAYYY! won't renew the reg. NOt
> that it'll bother the Mexicans, but if the tags
> are dead, the County will tow. Also, if they
> ain't got no County decal, call the po-po. They'll
> come & put a ticket on the car.
>
> 2. Make sure you have a good stereo system
> including a turntable.
>
> 3. Hit the yard sales, charity bazaars, thrift
> stores. Look in the record bins. You can find
> records that have bagpipes, steam engines, loud
> organ music, sirens, BWAHHAHHAH laughs, screeching
> women, airplanes and all sorts of other annoying
> racket. One of the better ones, if you can find
> it, is called HOW TO SCARE THE HELL OUT OF YOUR
> NEIGHBORS. Failing that, simply get IPOD or some
> other downloadable noise. You can find steam
> engines, airplanes and bagpipes all over the
> internet.
>
> 4. Feed the noise into your sound system and
> crank up the sucker. Start with the steam
> engines. Try to find one with a loud whistle.
> The racket those things make at speed and when
> they're blowing the whistle is quite something.
> They give off massive vibrations, too. You could
> also take a trip to Cass, WVA. They have these
> steam engines there that make a loud racket but
> also all kinds of squeaky-squeak and banging.
> They don't run very fast, but are they noisy!!!!
> Record a couple of them and feed that into your
> sound system. Next, go to the bagpipes. The
> original purpose of those things were to scare the
> enemies because the noise was so horrible. Crank
> 'em up!!! If that doesn't bring 'em to the
> negotiating table, go to the organ funeral music.
> Be sure there's a BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA in between the
> tunes. Another thing to do is go to Dulles or
> National and record the airplanes. One more
> thing. Find somebody who has a Chrysler product
> built between 1960-1982, When he starts it,
> record the starter motor noise. THose things have
> the most annoying squeal I've ever heard. Play
> that over and over at 125 dB, or so. See if that
> doesn't help.
>
> 5. Go buy a hoopty car for $50 and have the tow
> wagon drop it right across their driveway. Have
> it delivered at 3 in the morning. Disavow all
> knowledge of it. When the Mexicans finally do get
> it towed, buy another one & have it put on their
> lawn.
>
> 6. Pay some kids to put TP on their house. Go to
> Walmart of Costco and get some cheapie TP on
> sale.
>
> 7. Get a bucket of kerosene and a paint brush.
> At 3 in the morning, go to the greenest part of
> their lawn and paint something like NASTY STUPID
> BEANERS LIVE HERE. Give it a couple of days. The
> brown makes a nice contrast to the bright green
> and the message is easy to read.
>
> 8. Put DONALD TRUMP campaign signs on their lawn.
>
>
> 9. Put DONALD TRUMP bumper stickers on their
> cars
>
> 10. When they get the NASTY STUPID BEANERS thing
> taken care of, go back and paint HOORAY FOR DONALD
> TRUMP or something like that.

Mexicans live in rural areas. The ones with the noise issues and 10 huge cars are from central america. The loudest are black and always renters.

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.