HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
In Less than 30 days.. FCDWIP will be in action
Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: January 16, 2008 12:10AM

For those of you planning on going out Valentines Day and whooping it up and driving, please be aware that the dateless members Fairfax Citizens DWI Patrol will be looking for you.

They have severe anger issues. Anyone seen leaving a restaurant or bar with a member of the opposite sex will be reported to the police as being suspicious. Plus members of the group may even follow you home to see what you are up to.

The will be in complete communicado with the other members of the FCDWIP via CB radio and they will have binoculars and possibly camcorders.

So don't pick up the last person at the bar on Valentines Day and try to take them home. The covert FCDWIP will be watching. You would not want your friends to see on youtube you and what you ended up taking home that night.

You have been warned!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: In Less than 30 days.. FCDWIP will be in action
Posted by: O'ski ()
Date: January 19, 2008 05:47PM

Dude, that's fucking pathetic. Don't you have anything better to do? Following people is illegal and I'm guessing most people won't be too happy if you're following them. It's none of yer fucking business, leave it to the overzealous pigs you freaking Gestapo fuck.

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: January 19, 2008 08:24PM

Dude, I am against the dateless wonders known as the the FCDWIP, and consider the vigilantes. I am just reminding people of what was posted in a thread a few weeks back.

Posted by: Feline disrespect from hehind ()
Date: January 19, 2008 08:39PM

Fuck you, you vapid horney fuckers. Stop getting drunk and driving. Period! Make your idiot babies at home, without going out drinking. We will catch your asses, and make sure you pay.

Posted by: joe ()
Date: January 19, 2008 08:40PM

There's a big difference between a vigilante and a Fairfax Pussies DWI Patrol group. A vigilante would slash the tires of the drunk driver, while a Pussy would call the police.

Posted by: manti ()
Date: January 20, 2008 01:02AM

Although I feel bad for anyone that is reported and harrassed by the cops/this group wrongly, I wish there really WERE vigilantes. That way the drunk drivers could be taken out before they take anyone else out.

if i walk into a crowd of people with a knife in my hand and my sight obscured i'd probably get charged with attempted murder - as i'd know when I did it that it was stupid and that someone could die. I dont get why then if i were to get drunk and get into a 3000lb vehicle I should get off with just a fine, i know its stupid and i know someone could die.

call a cab people, then these psychos wouldnt feel inclined to stalk everyone. if you're wrongly bothered to a punishable degree then press charges

Posted by: WhatIf ()
Date: January 21, 2008 10:00AM

What if i fell asleep in a car and crashed....
What if i ate a hot dog and it gave me a heartattack and crashed.
What if my wheel fell off and i crashed...
What if a dog ran out and i swerved and hit a kid.
What if a sober driver makes a mistake and crashes.
What if a drunk driver makes a mistake and crashes.

We are HUMAN PEOPLE Not robots, everyone makes mistakes. Your more likely to get in a accident with a sober driver then a drunk one. If your really that afraid of drunk drivers, don't drive.

As much as we want to believe there is a way to stop drunk driving, the fact is, we can't, no one can.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: January 21, 2008 04:28PM

WhatIf Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> everyone makes mistakes.

speak for yourself. ;)

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.