HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
A message to those who can't stand the redistricting thread and will go on and on and on and on about how much they don't like the thread and are rude to the posters on that thread and will even go so far as harassing the posters on that thread.
Posted by: Just Don't Read It ()
Date: January 11, 2008 03:23PM

If you don't like the redistricting thread....DON'T READ IT!! What the hell's wrong with you people? Who's forcing you to read any thread you don't like? You act like such babies. Again, if you don't want to discuss redistricting, it is very simple. Don't click on it. Is that too hard for your small brains to understand? I'll type that again, nice and slow. D O N ' T C L I C K O N I T.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A message to those who can't stand the redistricting thread and will go on and on and on and on about how much they don't like the thread and are rude to the posters on that thread and will even go so far as harassing the posters on that thread.
Posted by: Adult ()
Date: January 11, 2008 03:26PM

baby - An adult or young person who behaves in an infantile way.

For example, crying, whining, complaining ad nauseum about something unil they get their way. See redistricting thread for further information.

Re: A message to those who can't stand the redistricting thread and will go on and on and on and on about how much they don't like the thread and are rude to the posters on that thread and will even go so far as harassing the posters on that thread.
Posted by: Child ()
Date: January 11, 2008 03:38PM

Just Don't Read It sounds like Neen.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: January 11, 2008 03:40PM

LOL, tell us what page people are getting harrassed on, I actually wanna go read that.

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: January 11, 2008 03:49PM

Agreed, no reason to bother with clicking through 200 pages of stuff.

Speaking of FCPS and large amounts of data, while waiting at Gatehouse admin center today, a tech person come over to me and told me to stop streaming video because it uses up bandwith.

Posted by: Redistricting is Fun ()
Date: January 11, 2008 04:03PM

Just Don't Read it:

I don't mean to be pointing out the obvious here, OK I do mean it. But, shouldn't you just take your own advice. If you see something irrelevant to your inane discussion, practice as you preach and simply "don't read it." So, I will say it again, if you don't like rudeness, "don't read it." Pretty simple, don't you think? If you disagree with this, the simple solution is for you and your redistricting nazis to go and create your own message board.

Posted by: Fairfax MF---er ()
Date: January 11, 2008 04:06PM

It's funny how this thread has turned into an embarrassing waste of time for these people. If they put half the effort into actually trying to stop the thing as they have bitching online about it, they might have actually stopped it.

Personally I think this is incredibly funny. I've never been a big fan of the Type-A Fairfax types to begin with. Talk about Karma being a bitch. Heh.

Posted by: I Agree ()
Date: January 11, 2008 04:16PM

Guess everyone agrees....if you don't want to read a thread... don't click on it...if its boring to you...move on....simple.

Resist the click!!

I mean, who cares if the redistrictors go on and on...they pretty much stay to themselves unless someone starts messing with them...then its like...WTF !!
They are funny,though...especially at night. I,myself, click...can't help it! But, I don't mess with them.

Posted by: Just Don't Read ()
Date: January 11, 2008 07:24PM

Redistricting is fun wrote the following:

"I don't mean to be pointing out the obvious here, OK I do mean it. But, shouldn't you just take your own advice. If you see something irrelevant to your inane discussion, practice as you preach and simply "don't read it." So, I will say it again, if you don't like rudeness, "don't read it." Pretty simple, don't you think? If you disagree with this, the simple solution is for you and your redistricting nazis to go and create your own message board."

How stupid can you be?

The 'redistrictors' aren't complaining about all the idiotic threads at this forum. You, on the other hand are complaining constantly about the redistricting thread. So, shut up already and leave them alone. Don't be such a putz.

Posted by: Just Don't Read It ()
Date: January 11, 2008 11:10PM

KeepOnTruckin might have a fine truck, but I bet my car is faster.

Posted by: question ()
Date: January 12, 2008 12:27PM

Why do the people who hate the redistricting topic just keep clicking away on that thread? And, why do some people who hate the thread, not only click on it, but then post there, as well?

Posted by: Redistricting is Fun ()
Date: January 14, 2008 10:50AM

Just Don't Read Wrote:
>
> How stupid can you be?
>
> The 'redistrictors' aren't complaining about all
> the idiotic threads at this forum. You, on the
> other hand are complaining constantly about the
> redistricting thread. So, shut up already and
> leave them alone. Don't be such a putz.

How stupid can I be? Apparently far less stupid than the person you see in the mirror. You say the "redistrictors (sic) aren't complaining about all the idiotic threads on this forum," yet you set up an entire thread to complain about people complaining about your thread. Do you see your own stupidity yet?

In your title to the thread, you point out people who are "rude to the posters on that thread and will even go so far as harassing the poster." I think implying people are stupid and calling them a "putz" more than qualifies YOU as being rude and harassing. Apparently, anyone is free to post as long as they agree with your warped opinions.

Look, I feel for you. I am sure after a long day of work and then an even longer evening of posting the same message over and over again, albeit slightly reworded, all night, you are tired and crawl into bed hoping to get that bj that your wife hasn't given you in about three years. Instead, she rolls over and say to you, "Are little Austin and Tyler going to have to go to South Lakes?" You grumble and tell her that you are doing everything you can by posting as many messages as possible on the Fairfax Underground. She rolls over and goes back to sleep. What you don't realize is that she thinks you are a complete sissy boy. How do I know? I am doing your wife, and she is giving me the bjs. Maybe not your wife, but more than a couple mom's out there in Fairfax. A couple of divorcees and the rest are married. While you are there thinking that you are the loving, caring husband, they are losing all respect for you. When they nitpick on you and you give in, they are there losing respect for you. They nitpick to start fights so you will stand up to them and then they can have make-up sex. Make-up sex is the most exciting thing these wives get and they look for excuses to have it. They have told me this on numerous occasions. When they don't get it, they look for their excitement elsewhere. When you give into them, they look at you as less of a man and they come to me because I give them excitement - I give them "affairs." Most of these women just want a little excitement and a man that will act like a man. Think about it next time your wife is working late or at a long lunch. I am not a giggalo or anything like that, just a guy who knows how to get what he wants while giving women what they want.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.