HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pizza in the 703
Posted by: Spishak ()
Date: January 05, 2008 10:16AM

Any of you dogs know where I can get some thick crust za out heres so I can be rippin and dippin. Hey, a soda would be good too.

Rippin', and Dippin', and Sippin'

Throw in some chips and we be chippin'

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pizza in the 703
Posted by: bdimag ()
Date: January 05, 2008 10:21AM

how thick we talkin here?

Posted by: Miguel ()
Date: January 05, 2008 10:50AM

Well, it gots to be thick enough to rip and dip

Gather 'round the good stuff, you know?

Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: January 05, 2008 11:59AM

the pizza hut near the blue iguana is a joke. The fucking spanish lady is a bitch, there's a pizza place right next to it which is so much better. she is probably pissed off because she can't get any sex, FUCK PIZZA HUT, they fuckign spit in their pizzas, i'll fucking spit in their fucking acme infested faces. assholes failed at life so they gotta work a pizza hutfor their whole lives. lol

Posted by: RIP AND DIP ()
Date: January 05, 2008 12:23PM

RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP RIP AND DIP

Posted by: bdimag ()
Date: January 05, 2008 12:49PM

you mean

RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP AND RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP AND RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP AND RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP AND RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP AND RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP AND RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP AND RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP AND RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP AND RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP AND RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP AND RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP AND RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP AND RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP AND RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP AND RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP AND RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP AND RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP AND RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP AND RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP AND RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP AND RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP AND RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP AND RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP AND RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP AND RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP AND RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP AND RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP AND RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP AND RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP AND RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP AND RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP AND RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP AND RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP AND RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP AND RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP AND RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP AND RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP AND RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP AND RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP AND RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP AND RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP AND RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP AND RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP AND RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP AND RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP AND RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP AND RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP AND RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP AND RIP AND DIP AND SIP AND CHIP

right?

Posted by: Gatheroundthegoodstuff ()
Date: January 05, 2008 12:59PM

Man, all this rippin and dippin and sippin and chippin has got me trippin

Guess i better punch and munch

Posted by: 571 ()
Date: January 05, 2008 01:37PM

fo' shizzil

Posted by: DirtDigler ()
Date: January 07, 2008 02:24PM

The pizza around here is a friggin' joke. I may be spoiled because I'm from NY, but I haven't had 1 good slice anywhere in the area. The only place that comes close is the Italian Store pizza... but they're mostly good at making elaborate pizza's. It's really tough to just find a good slice of cheese pizza. They all claim to be NY style but they're sadly wrong if they know it or not.

Posted by: Space Ghost ()
Date: January 07, 2008 02:36PM

I don't know about thick crust, but I like Papa John's pizza. Much better than Domino's or Pizza Hut.

New and improved Spishak Dough Cylinder is a thick-crust pizza with a 23-inch thick crust. It's taller than it is wide! It's a $400 value but call now and get it for only $64.95. Also get your gasoline-powered Spishak pizza slicer. (Do not operate the Spishak Pizza Slicer while under the influence of alcohol or antihistamines. Keep out of reach of children.)

Posted by: native ()
Date: January 07, 2008 02:41PM

Fatass!

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: January 07, 2008 02:50PM

the Italian Store pizza... but they're mostly good at making elaborate pizza's.

The plain cheese pizza from The Italian Store is fucking great. We get it at work every few months, and I feel like I wanna eat the whole damn pie!

Posted by: blueNote ()
Date: January 07, 2008 02:53PM

that's the problem with fairfax, there are only chain and corporate joints where you can eat. there are some decent local spots, but they're hard to find. but pizza? come to think of it i haven't had one decent slice outside of dc. they should open a christian's up here.

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: January 07, 2008 03:23PM

TONY's in Fairlakes is not hard to find. Neither is that joint along 29 in Fairfax city....uh next to the BK and across from the Hampton INN....LOL uuuh next to the Breezeway

Posted by: m4ilm4n ()
Date: January 07, 2008 07:21PM

ferfux Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TONY's in Fairlakes is not hard to find.

Neither is his brother's joint - Ciro's in Centreville. Both are very good.

Posted by: still703 ()
Date: January 08, 2008 11:50AM

Ciro's is pretty good. As is Valentino's off of N Beauregard St in Alexandria.

Posted by: Andrea ()
Date: January 09, 2008 02:18PM

Ive never been to this place, so I have no idea how good (or bad) it is, but theres a place in Vienna - Church Street Pizzeria or something...and it is obviously on Church Street.

Has anyone been there?

Posted by: Lillibit ()
Date: January 09, 2008 02:59PM

Cantina D'Italia in Fair Lakes. Awesome food, not super pricey. Kinda fancy though but I take my 3 little kids and they sit us in back corner which takes the pressure off me and close to the ladies room. Little darlins seem to always have to go.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: January 09, 2008 03:02PM

>Vienna - Church Street Pizzeria or something...

Never been in there, but Tom Sietsema gave some very positive comments on the place, and his reviews are usually right-on. It's also owned by the same folks who own The Vienna Inn, which is a plus in my book. I'm adding this place to my list of restaurants I need to visit in the next few weeks.

Posted by: Mozz ()
Date: January 11, 2008 01:56PM

Lost Dog Cafe in Arlington makes a pretty solid pie. Not really true NY style, but not that chewy crust Chicago crap either.

Posted by: Pizza ()
Date: January 11, 2008 05:09PM

Mario's pizza in Arlington. Big ass pizzas for cheap.

3322 Wilson Blvd
Arlington, VA 22201
(703) 525-0200
Get directions

Posted by: mariokart ()
Date: January 11, 2008 05:12PM

Pizza Wrote:
> Mario's pizza in Arlington. Big ass pizzas for
> cheap.
>
>
> 3322 Wilson Blvd
> Arlington, VA 22201
> (703) 525-0200
> Get directions

everytime I go there, they are like "holy shit it's MARIOkart" and give me free pizza. no joke

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: January 11, 2008 05:40PM

Lillibit Wrote:
> Cantina D'Italia in Fair Lakes. Awesome food, not
> super pricey. Kinda fancy though but I take my 3
> little kids and they sit us in back corner which
> takes the pressure off me and close to the ladies
> room. Little darlins seem to always have to go.

Fancy? Are we thinking of the same place? I've heard other people praise Cantina D'Italia, but their gnocchi isn't any good... definitely not homemade. I can't recommend any Italian place that doesn't have homemade gnocchi.

Posted by: Pizza ()
Date: January 11, 2008 06:18PM

Pizza around here from papa johns, vocellis, is over priced for a "specialty pizza"

Posted by: skayer ()
Date: January 11, 2008 08:22PM

San Vitos in Frankin Farms has the best pizza I found in No Va. Hot waiters too!

Posted by: Luigi ()
Date: January 12, 2008 11:16AM

Pizza Wrote:
> Pizza around here from papa johns, vocellis, is
> over priced for a "specialty pizza"
What kind of moron would consider that crap "specialty" anyway?

Posted by: nom nom nom ()
Date: June 07, 2013 10:44PM

I FUckING LoVE PiZza!

Posted by: Anneonymous ()
Date: June 29, 2013 01:21PM

No. VILLA BELLA brick oven is where it's at!! Near the wal mart off roberts rd

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.