HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous123All
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Fairfax County Finest Shoot Leon down then Give him Ressuscitation
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: July 06, 2012 03:20PM

Anyone who has been in Fairfax County for any period of time has gots to know that the police around here have some of the twitchiest trigger fingers in the nation.

Why would anyone be surprised that events would turn out this way?

Don't want to get shot to death? Behave, be quiet in your home , and if you can't do that, have the sense not to brandish a weapon in the presence of the police. Especially these nervous , anxiety ridden Barney Fifes.

Old Rico being a former LEO should have known better than anyone what might happen running around with a shotgun.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: AL ()
Date: July 11, 2012 08:51AM

Hey Confused... I have been searching for you... I hope you are doing well. I know exactly who you are. I know you were really close to Rico, sorry you lost a friend and fellow Marine. I hope life is treating you good. What are you up to these days? You can contact me if you like.

Thank you for letting people know that I did love Rico, I sure did, I guess you were the only one to see that. We were a great team when not fighting, he was my best friend, you know that. We did everything together but, things happened and our lives grew apart, for whatever reason. I give my condolences to his wife, family and friends. As a husband he did have some flaws like we all do, but I will tell you this, he was a great friend and son. And maybe he became a better husband to his current wife... I am glad he made her happy... God bless her and give her strength to cope with this difficult time. Respectfully formally known as Mrs. Leon.

Posted by: kia ()
Date: September 12, 2012 02:52PM

WHATTT??? I dated him when I was 18, he speaks PERFECT ENGLISH..What happened was a true tragedy but lets CLEAR THIS UP..he SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH.. I even was in high school with him

Pages: Previous123All
Current Page: 3 of 3

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.