HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
NO reg
Posted by: C ()
Date: November 27, 2007 12:55PM

I had no registeration im my car. If I go to the court and show it to them I dont have to pay?

Also I dont need a lawyer right?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NO reg
Posted by: ffxn8v ()
Date: November 28, 2007 12:39PM

Take the valid registration to the Magistrate before court (they have great hours - open ALL DAY) and that will save you from a court date.

Date: November 28, 2007 03:27PM

They gave me a court date already though. I dont know what u mean.

Posted by: Lurker. ()
Date: November 28, 2007 03:34PM

The magistrate will dismiss the ticket\court date if your registration was valid at the time of the stop.

Date: November 30, 2007 12:20PM

Could u give me an address of a magistrate maybe in loudoun county. If u could help me out.

Do I need to call or just go there anytime??

Posted by: Nothingman49 ()
Date: November 30, 2007 12:56PM

Not to be mean, but you seem like a computer savy chap, since you did find this web site. There is a new website on this internet thing that is called "the Google", I believe that is it's name... Yes www.google.com, that is it. If you just type in Loudoun County and magistrate, I bet young fella you will find what you are looking for. Now hope on the trolley and get crakcing.

Posted by: Dr. Z ()
Date: November 30, 2007 02:12PM

A magistrate is on duty 24 hours a day.I wouldnt wait until the day before because they may not accept it or you take a chance on it not getting to the proper court. You can also show it to the cop who gave you the ticket in the first place to avoid the court appearance. Or lastly you can still go to court and show it to the cop before court starts. I would never go to court and sit there until they call the case to show it to a judge. The judge will think you a very stupid person for waiting so long to do the right thing and you may also end up on a full docket and have to wait.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.